What's new

RPG [Amatsuchiya] サキクエ / Saki Quest (RJ088540)

Status
Not open for further replies.

a8571003

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Saki Quest (Out now!!!!)

Here's Annie Quest :

And you can find the translation here : http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=25926

I add the help.txt files from someone of this forum, can't find the post sorry :(

And Twin Sister :

Both links come from biohrd (anime sharing). I've just reupload them.
Was there ever a translation for twin quest?

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Was there ever a translation for twin quest?
Not really. Dev wasnt that well known (if i'm correct) for everybody to be interested on a translation.

Saki quest got a good rating and called the attention here too.

Anybody has the savefile for twin sisters?

Sayathing11

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Any saves for this?
also for the anne one too? :<

grinding wasn't really my thing, since I lack the time to do so T_T

weweowanie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

No idea where that other link came from, not even sure if it's my translation.

Either way,
(...)

That's my link if anyone want's that either. My sig's finally been updated with it too.

Your "version" is the only I've played so far, thus I have no comparison material in trying to figure something out:
The Janitor, even after beating "4 stars difficulty dungeon boss" and being level 16, and having 999 lust, still lists his "training" skills:
??? - 10p
??? - 20p
??? - 30p

I suppose one "should" be able to "choose" those skills in order to spend the points. I have more than enough on lvl 16.

Sooooooooo........ wondering whether this should have been automatically activated when his menu 1st time ever popped up, or are those "skills" hidden somewhere?
OR - has "someone" maybe left them out during translation? :p

When I click the "Love" "Shame" "Obedience" (don't know even if those are your words or if the untranslated also uses english somewhere), I get the classic sound that means "doesn't work"

I read in this thread something about Janitor missing something, untranslated, etc.
so I wonder if the training menu can only give me the "don't work" sound

----------------------
edit:

i just extracted it so i -know- there is more content, much that looks like saki+janitor

i have Sow and such skills from slavecity

even beat the PurpleHaired etc.

Janitor skills still "blocked"
brothel (from what i read its the building north of hobo-park) also still blocked

weird indeed, but oh well, lots of funny stuff also without those 2

apart from this (smells like scripts-related or flag-related) "bug" i gotta say good work this translation, also the other one in Sig (parallel f) is cool

Last edited:

MidnightXV

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

What ever happened to this developer? this game was really good. Especially love the train scenes. This seems to be their last game and its 4 years old?

weweowanie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Gonna wait for a save file for twinquest

cause tried cheatengine once.... let's say i didn't know jack
I have to agree with you on this Mr.Noname

CE + rpg maker games = veeeeeeery annoying, even with custom vartype/s, it's because of rpg maker's innate aversion against cheating

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

When I click the "Love" "Shame" "Obedience" (don't know even if those are your words or if the untranslated also uses english somewhere), I get the classic sound that means "doesn't work"

That's because you're supposed to press left and right on them, fill them up like meters rather than select them

I read in this thread something about Janitor missing something, untranslated, etc.
so I wonder if the training menu can only give me the "don't work" sound

Nope, the only thing about him that isn't translated is when you unlock some but not all of his scenes, the choice menu is untranslted there

----------------------
edit:

i just extracted it so i -know- there is more content, much that looks like saki+janitor

i have Sow and such skills from slavecity

even beat the PurpleHaired etc.

Janitor skills still "blocked"
brothel (from what i read its the building north of hobo-park) also still blocked Did you spend the GP to open it? You also need to have gotten pretty far in the "Cafe" scenes, I THINK, it's been a while.
Answers in bold.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

My save file for Twinquest for whoever wants it.

Followed the walkthrought but it seems that im missing a lot of CG's, no clue where are they or if this game had a 1.02 version or more

Attachments

ragm54

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Can someone share his copy of SakiQuest translated? For some reason if I unpack it without japanese it doesn't work because audio error or something, and If I try unpacking with AppLocale or the PC on japanese it just crashes and doesn't unpack it at all.

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Can someone share his copy of SakiQuest translated? For some reason if I unpack it without japanese it doesn't work because audio error or something, and If I try unpacking with AppLocale or the PC on japanese it just crashes and doesn't unpack it at all.
just change your system locale to japanes control panel -> clock,language, region -> change location -> administrative -> change system locale
even if i will send you translated game you still will need japanese locale to unpack it, because audio files contains japanese hieroglifs in it's names, only text is tranlated
p.s applocale don't work on all apps, acctualy it works on about 60% of progs

ragm54

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

just change your system locale to japanes control panel -> clock,language, region -> change location -> administrative -> change system locale
even if i will send you translated game you still will need japanese locale to unpack it, because audio files contains japanese hieroglifs in it's names, only text is tranlated
p.s applocale don't work on all apps, acctualy it works on about 60% of progs
That's the problem, if I change to japanese the executable to unpack it crashes, and if I change the .exe to .rar it doesn't work either way.

This is not the first time I've downloaded SakiQuest, but now for some ungodly reason it decides to not work at all.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's not the actual PC that needs to be in japanese though, just the locale.

As for the unpacker crashing? That's...a new one, as far as I know it's just a standard rar file with one or two more bits of information to make it "exclusive" to rpgmaker.

It's possible you're missing a japanese font pack (Windows 10 is a dick for doing that, assuming that's what you're running?)

ments

Reputation score

That's the problem, if I change to japanese the executable to unpack it crashes, and if I change the .exe to .rar it doesn't work either way.

This is not the first time I've downloaded SakiQuest, but now for some ungodly reason it decides to not work at all.
there 2 things coming im my mind - ither your antivirus block this game, or ither you got nasty virus on your pc

ragm54

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm running Windows 8, and unpacking and running SakiQuest before, with the same PC never gave me any trouble before. So I'm just as baffled as everyone else. I'll run a scan for my whole PC just in case there is a virus, but everything runs the same except this particular case. Turning off the antivirus and the Windows Firewall doesn't work either.

I'm speechless, this is the only one that just doesn't want to work, everything else works perfectly.

ments

Reputation score

I'm running Windows 8, and unpacking and running SakiQuest before, with the same PC never gave me any trouble before. So I'm just as baffled as everyone else. I'll run a scan for my whole PC just in case there is a virus, but everything runs the same except this particular case. Turning off the antivirus and the Windows Firewall doesn't work either.

I'm speechless, this is the only one that just doesn't want to work, everything else works perfectly.
not sure about win 8, but win 7 don't like when exe is runned from system directories like documents folder
there where links before so i assume that posting new links are fine - may be you just have faulty version

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Long shot, but did you format or restore the data on this PC recently?

If you did, copying the RPG maker generic files over isn't enough to get the games to work. The RPG maker package must be reinstalled (in Japanese) on the PC on a fresh system before any of the games can work.

Status
Not open for further replies.