What's new

An Unwanted Quest (plmnko)

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Mithras Status: HP = 49, P = 30, EP = 40

Mithras day had started off so ordinary, her sword only strapped to her side as an ornament as she went to town to retrieve some milk for her parents. Then a mad old man had run up to her, babbling in a language she didn't understand, and suddenly she found herself falling. She landed, well, here, in the middle of the woods. Alone. She could see some kind of structure over the tops of the trees to her South.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Re: An Unwanted Quest (plmnko)

She think to herself "that was so creep, is the first time than i heard that language, well i need to find a way to buy that milk"
Mithra look around trying to find where she was then suddenly she found these structure over the tops of the trees.

(Action: look around to avoid a surprise then check more close that structure )

Last edited:
OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Perception: Failure.

Mithra walks through the thick woods, keeping an out for trouble as she heads toward the large structure. After a few minutes of walking, suddenly she hears a loud, angry roar a few feet away, and turns to see a bear, which she had somehow missed, moving toward her. Its anger was apparent, though if she looked closely she could also see lumps beneath the massive beasts fur.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

(task, task, task, ahhh stress, damn last school week. Sorry for don't post and for the low creativity of this post)

Mithra surprised by the bear launch a slash with her sword using both hands again the head of furious beast, maybe if she was not so alarmed she would evade this combat or noticed than the thing than damage this bear could be there

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(I understand completely. In case you didn't notice, some of the Talents got upgraded, so change 'em on your sheet.)

To-hit: 1 + 46 + 3 = 50 vs 20 = hit.
Damage: 7 + 6 + 12 + 3 = 28 damage.

Mithras strike stuns the bear, taking a massive chunk out of the beasts head.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

(updated character sheet)

Looking than the beast was stunned thanks to the first strike, Mithra send another attack (another two hands attack)to the bear trying to finish this battle the more faster possible, after all she know than this beast could kill her.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mithras Status: HP = 49, P = 35, EP = 40

To-hit: 7 + 46 + 3 = 56 vs 20 = hit.
Damage: 1 + 6 + 12 + 3 = 22 damage.

Her blade cuts into the bears neck, and the beast gives a wet sickly groan before falling dead to the forest floor.

(Gain 2 exp.)

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

(after poke and loot the body of the bear XP...sorry for the bad joke: )

Relieved than the bear was dead Mithra continue her way to the kind of structure over the tops of the trees to her South, the more faster possible trying to avoid any creature than could come from the smell of the blood.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As she pulls her sword free, Mithra spots a small, glowing red stone roll out of the bears corpse.

The strange buildings are still visible over the treetops, and she takes the direct route toward them, figuring that she couldn't realistically tell where something might come from if it were attracted by the bears blood.

After a half hour of travel, Mithra reaches the edge of the forest and finds herself on the bank of a wide river just as it leaves a lake. The water is moving quickly, but across the river she can see docks and buildings.

(I thought it was funny.... Gain 1 x darkheart.)

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Mithra a little tired from her journey smile after seeing the town, then she look around trying to find anything than could help her to reach the another side (a boat, a bridge,a turtle,etc),

PS: if she don't find anything she will use flight then(who could be fun if fail to use it)

Last edited:
OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Unable to find anything in convenient range of where she was, Mithra decides that her only option is to use her powers to fly her across. She wasn't sure how much power she should use, however.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Mithra use her mathematics abilities to find the wide of the river and after a moment... she decide to give up and just use half of her energy in case than something happen.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mithras Status: HP = 49, P = 35, EP = 20/40

Mithra quickly whisks herself over the river, the massive outpouring of energy taxing her but getting her over the wide river in seconds.

She lands on a pier, and immediately spots a woman lying in a pile of rags not ten feet away from her.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

(Oh oh)

Mithra thinks the worst maybe that girl was drunk and then was raped or a horny monster attack her or something like that. She go to help her and check if she was fine.

Are you alright who did this to you? Milthra look her trying to found if she was hurt.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The woman stirred as Mithra approached, and looked up at her while she talked, apparently listening. Mithra noted that she was naked under the rags, her slightly tanned skin unblemished and her dirty brown hair falling in a tangled mess around her shoulders. She didn't have an obvious injuries, but as the woman shifted the rags mostly fell off of her. The woman smiled up at her, and said; "Why, no one did this to. What would make you think I was injured, little morsel?"

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

(i don't have a excuse, its all my fault to don't post, sorry:()

After feel relief for the safety of the woman, but why she was in that condition? Even when she feels a little dumb to thing the worse about the situation of the strange woman, something inside of her still believe than something wrong happen to her.

"I'm glad than you are fine, its just than not every day you find someone in your condition, sorry for bother you but can you say me which is the name of that town, please? I'm a little lost."

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(It's okay.)

"This town? I believe it's called Artmirst, or something like that." The woman says, as she slowly rises to her feet. The rags on her all fell off, revealing her surprisingly clean and very curvy nude body.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Artmirst?

Mithra try to know where she was until she remember some rumours about that town, they are too vague to believe, but even in that situation she really want to avoid more problems in her quest to buy milk. Just in that moment the woman stand up naked in front of Mithra who start to feel a little ashamed to look her, instinctively Mithra try to keep a certain distance

Then Mithra decide to hear her conscious who said her than she would get lost if she don't go to the town, after an Apocalyptic battle between her common sense and her conscious she decide to go to Armirst and check for a map (after flip a coin)

"Well, I'm going to buy something, also a moment later i found a weird bear in the Forest and maybe there are even more around. so, do you want to follow me to Artmirst?
Action: try to go to Artmirst.

Last edited:
OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mithras Status: HP = 49, P = 35, EP = 21/40

"Oh, I'm afraid there won't be anyplace open for you to find what you search for. Or anyone left who you could barter with, for that matter. You might be able to find something to loot, though much of what was here is already gone on the outer edges of the town. As for the bear, I wouldn't worry too much about it." the woman replies, while stepping closer to Mithras.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

After the answer of the strange woman some questions come to the mind of Mithra. If nobody live in the town, then from where this girl come from? Why she is so calm near a dangerous place without clothes or weapons? The young elf try to hide her distrust to ask something more while she try to maintain her distance with some unnoticed back steps

I see, maybe I'm bother you with so much questions, but could you say me where is the next town, please?