Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: An Unwanted Quest (plmnko)

Mithras Status: HP = 49, P = 35, EP = 10/40

Perception: Success.

Thomas says; "Okay." And then he begins skinning the stalkers as Mithras rests. He is interrupted after only a few moments, however, as several spiders, black as night and as large as a dog like the ones Mithras had seen not long ago, scale the top of the building on their right. The lead spider shrieks, and four more shrieks answer it as the spiders begin walking to the edge of the building to attack.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Looking around when she was resting Mithra could note some spiders come from the right building "Sigh... i suppose than the gun of Thomas make them come" Say to her thought

Without have recover from the last battle (thanks to be interrupted by the spider troop), Mithra go were Thomas and prepare herself for this new combat.

"Do you still can fight? I will try to cover you as long as I can" Say Mithra at the same time than she put herself between Thomas and the spider.

Action: I don't know if Mithra is close enough to Thomas to protect him. If she is close enough use 5 points to defense and use only one sword to have the bonus of Dueling, Hard to Hit and Lucky Talents, then attack any spider than try to attack them.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

To-hit: Hit.
Damage: 5 + 16 = 21 damage.

Thomas replies; "I can pick 'em off, you just keep them from jumping on my face." Then, he quickly raises his arm and fires, the loud bang going right along with one of the spiders recoiling in pain, a greenish fluid leaking from its body where the bullet had entered and exited it.

The five spiders slowly make their way down the side of the house, but none of them come within range for Mithras to attack. They are on the ground now, however.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

(i really want than Mithra get raped, but for some strange reason i prefer to avoid it, weird isn't?)

"Sure, don't problem" Says Mithra at the time than she get at a position where she could attack the spiders and protect Thomas from the imminent rampage of the poison creatures.

After reach her destination, she proceed to make a defense stand and using only one sword she use all her skills to succeed in her task.

Action: the same as the last post (copy paste)
Action: I don't know if Mithra is close enough to Thomas to protect him. If she is close enough use 5 points to defense and use only one sword to have the bonus of Dueling, Hard to Hit and Lucky Talents, then attack any spider than try to attack them.

Last edited:
OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Lol, I get how that is. Need to wait for when it seems plausible, even though you want the ero.)

Damage: 1 + 16 = 17 damage.

Thomas aims and fires once more, killing the spider he'd injured a moment ago. Unfortunately, four more of the creatures are closing in on them. Mithras takes a quick slash at two of the vile creatures.

To-Hit: Hit.
Damage: 9 + 12 = 21 damage.
Damage: 10 + 12 = 22 damage.

Her blade sweeps the front pair of legs form two of the massive spiders, which shriek in pain and shrink back. The other tow close in, however, and try to bite her.

To-Hit: Miss.
To-Hit: Miss.

Despite coming from two directions at once, Mithras easily avoids both attacks.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Mithra start to defend her position in the field after saw how the spiders react after saw how one of them fall again the shoot of Thomas, just when they reach the position of Mithra, the young elf send a twin blow to the legs of the first pair of spiders in an attempt to stop them. The screech of the wounded demons make than the other two attack her from different directions, fortunately she was ready to avoid the combined attack of her foes with her
dexterity in battle learned from her years of training.

After all of this she was ready to repeat her action again and try to beat the two damaged spiders, conscious than she must be careful with these poisonous monsters.

Action: the same as the last post
use 5 points to defense and use only one sword to have the bonus of Dueling, Hard to Hit and Lucky Talents, then attack the two damaged spider.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Damage: 4 + 16 = 20 damage.

With another shot, Thomas wounds one of the uninjured spiders that had attempted to attack Mithras.

Damage: 1 + 12 = 13 damage.
Damage: 11 + 12 = 23 damage.

Her attacks both land successfully, leaving two of the spiders as little more than piles of mush on the ground. The two remaining spiders bite at her again, trying to inject their venom into her.

To-Hit: Miss. (2)
To-Hit: Miss. (5)

Once again, the two spiders attacks are almost laughably easy for Mithras to avoid.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Looking than her tactics to defeat the spiders and protect herself and her minio... (i mean) her partner Thomas from the unknown poison was working, Mithra continue her work without breaking a sweat or wasting a single sword strike.

Action: use the same attacks as the last post until defeat all the demon spiders or something more happen.

use 5 points to defense and use only one sword to have the bonus of Dueling, Hard to Hit and Lucky Talents, then attack the two spider.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Damage: 3 + 16 = 19 damage.

Thomas and Mithras attacks destroy the remaining two spiders with ease before they can attempt to bite her again, Thomas finishing the last one off with a quick shot right in the center of its head. The pair are left alone in the middle of the street, unharmed for the most part after the demonic attacks.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

(I will try to write more in future posts)

Mithra send out another deadly slash to both foes but one of them survive, just when the injured demon try to bite her a sudden shoot from Thomas's gun put an end to the life of the unfortunate bug.

It was a long time from her training or her last battle before start this quest, but after the continue combats in this town she nearly recover her rusty battle skills.Looking to Thomas she say: "I will help you to collect all this, we need to proceed to our destination before another group of monster find us.looking to the corpse of the goo creature make Mithra sigh a little maybe she could have taken some samples of the slime girls to the elders but with her word and the parts of the demons than she have collected will be enough. "its a waste than i don't have a bottle to collect the remains of the slime, I'm sure than you could have get money from it" After end the battle Mithra look around in case than any demon could have been alerted by the shoots of Thomas, if she don't spot any foe, she would help her partner to collect (with caution, to don't being poisoned by mistake)the fangs of the demon spiders at least she have practice. When they end, they will continue her path.

Action: Collect loot and use elf senses to detect any foe or sound

Last edited:
OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Don't worry about it, the slimes dissolve into useless goo and then water after only a few hours once you kill them. Try and get the fangs and venom sacks out of the spiders though. The fangs are just for trophies, but people will pay for the spiders poison." Thomas replies, and begins cutting up the spiders with a knife. After a few minutes, in which Mithras spots nothing coming toward them, he comes up with five green sacks filled with liquid. You can have your fair share, we'll split the money for the third one when we get to a merchant, okay?" He continued, holding two of them out to her.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Every time than Mithra try to talk to Thomas, the images and feelings of the first time when she saw him being raped by that girl come to her mind. That's why it was difficult to her to don't be ashamed or underestimate him. But now the words of the demon hunter make her imagine about how many experience in adventures and battles this guy could have.

Thanks to share this information with me, Thomas. I will be grateful to heard more about these topics in the future. Says the young elf with and enjoyable smile than nearly avoid to notice the bloody remains of the battles of this day. After a brief pause she continue. If you prefer it take the last sack as a payment for your histories, i have enought to bring to my people with two sacks.

With all being said, she was ready to continue her path.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As she offers the extra venom sac to him, Thomas shrugs expressionlessly and replies; "You'll get no argument from me. You want to wait here some more or get going?"

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

I prefer to move on. It will be more easy to find other easy creatures in that way before the night fall.

Say Mithra to the young warrior.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mithras Status: HP = 49, P = 35, EP = 40

"Okay, lets get moving then." Thomas replies as he puts away the spiders venom sacs. The pair move on, Mithras keeping her eyes open for more signs of demons, until they reach a crossroads. Two large roads traveling in the four cardinal directions, and Thomas says; "If we go straight, we'll be heading for the factory district and the center of town, where the most demons are. If we go left, we'll be heading toward the bridge that will take us out of town toward the West, and if we go right we'll be on the road out of town going East. Have any preferences?"

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

(I have a question: The unknown exp of he last 2 fights will get split? if that is right, Tomas will get stronger?)

After don't spot any creature Mithra realize than maybe some creatures or even survivors could been inside of any of these buildings, but she dont have the time to look on every one.

Mithra take a moment to decide which path take. Certainly go straight was the worst choice, she was not strong enough to fight stronger demons without rest even with the help of Thomas. For the other two options the left one looks better thanks to have a bridge will have a better chance to find something of interest and also the river will work like a natural barricade.

"I recommend the left path, certainly we will find weak demons trying to make some ambush around the bridge but after reach the other side it will be safer.Mithra make short pause and continue In any case maybe you are better to choice,sincerely you have more time here and i don't know were is the next town, also maybe we will find more hunters and that will be a problem if you are looking for more demons.

(Mithra will follow the choice of Thomas only if he don't choice the straight path )

Last edited:
OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mithras Status: HP = 49, P = 35, EP = 40

(Kinda, you get less exp for having help in a fight. But you can't use exp until you rest. You get 4 exp.)

"Left works. There are usually plenty of demons around the river." Thomas replied, and tow two started off toward the West.

Perception: Success.

They walked for a while, until Mithras heard the something skittering along above her. Looking up, she saw a massive, white spider covered in thick hair. As it noticed that she had spotted it, it waved its front legs at her in a non-threatening manner. "Hi!" It said cheerfully, in a high annoying voice, and started scrambling down the side of the building toward her. Mithras heard Thomas curse quietly under his breath, and looked at him only to see him shaking his head.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Following the path that will make her reach the bridge, Mithra try to perceive any foe around and after a time this was a waste of time until she saw the withe spider. Used to slain demon spiders in this city, she nearly draw her sword, but she stop herself after noticed some differences on this bug.

Mithra in her classic elf education have heard of these class of creatures, so saw one of these inside a city infested of demons was weird, then she was more curious after saw the reaction of Thomas.

Hi, nice to meet you! said friendly to the bug. Then looking to Thomas again Mithra whisper to the gunman "Do you know why is this creature here"

lol jokeAfter that Mithra and the spider introduce each other(in the best way than an elf girl warrior than only have been in her forest and the closest town and a white friendly spiders could do it) and then the three of them start a friendly conversation.

Last edited:
OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Dropping stats since these are the wrap up posts.)

Thomas shrugs, and replies; "They're Fey, the Fey have been fighting the demons ever since they got here. I haven't seen any of these in particular, but it doesn't surprise me that they're here."

The trio engage in conversation fore a while, though their group quickly increases as more talking spiders show up, all eager to remark to Mithras that they think that she is "cute." Eventually, the group parts, and Mithras and Thomas leave the city just after dusk, having found no more demons. Thomas bids her farewell, giving her directions back home, as they pass by a small hut which was meant for messengers to stay in, as he enters it.

(More or less game over, though you're free to do what you like with the spider encounter if you want.)

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

(I suppose than i must do a last post)

Have passed some days after Mithra have left Artmirst, she have taken a horse than she found on the road, maybe from a victim of the demons. She hear than the invasion have stopped, its a little weird to her than the news have reach these lands more faster than her, even when she don't lost time to return to her beloved town.

After buy somethings, she take the path to her town. As she ride, the memories of her journey come to her mind and she remember the meeting with the withe spiders. They were funny but something say her than they want something more of course she make than the conversation follow other course. She earn valuable information about what exactly was happen around with the point of view of the fey's, they also say her how all started and how she will notice a future invasion, she also ask about the little poll than she found at the end of the river and the weir color trees than she saw when she fly to check the area. All that info was not free as she give as gift nearly all the food and wine than she take from the inn to the white spiders and Thomas who also take part in the conversation.

The horse make a stop as Mithra make a sigh of relief after saw than nothing have changed in the elf town. "I hope than Thomas have reached with safety to her town". Said the young warrior as she caress the head of her horse and remember how she give to him some demons parts and a warm hug before both take different paths "Maybe someday we meet again" these were his last words before leave. Mithras stop to dream as she reach the door of her house "I hope than he don't get mad with me" she prepare herself and before she knock at the door someone familiar to her opened with a cereal' bowl in his hand"I was waiting you, Mithra" A shiver cover the full body of the young elf as the man invite her to pass.

The End