OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: An Unwanted Quest (plmnko)

Mithras Status: HP = 49, P = 35, EP = 40

The sources of the smoke had been deep within the town, not on the edge of the river, but Mithras decided to try for the closest one. She went as far as she could along the river, moving stealthily, before heading deeper into the town and away from the water. Despite having been attacked numerous times, her trip to the nearest section of smoke is uneventful, and she finds herself staring at the smoldering remains of a house that had burnt down. The surrounding buildings were all too far away, so the fire hadn't spread, but Mithras soon finds the cause of the flames. The bloody corpse of a man in what had once been sky blue robes, now stained red, lies face down on the ground. The burnt corpses of several other creatures that she didn't recognize were clustered near the house. From what she could guess, the man had once been a mage of some sort, and had attacked the demons near the house with a fire spell. He must not have been able to kill all of them, however, as whatever remained had quite obviously slain the poor fellow.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Mithra go to the near smoke trying to avoid been seen but in her attempt she don't find nothing interesting until reach her destination. She go inside the remains of the house to try to find any clue of the situation of the mercenary band and information before she return to her town, unfortunately Mithra only find the corpses of the demons and the wizard.

She go closer the body and after establish the cause of death the young warrior look around and prepare her sword after know than there could still be some demons. If she don't find nothing she expect to loot the bodies of the demons and wizard to find weird items and vital information about the localization of the mercenary camp expecting to don't tempt her luck trying to found a high place to look for them -

Action: perception and loot roll. If she don't found nothing look around the biggest close building to go there and have a better perspective

Last edited:
OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Perception: Success.

The wizards throat had been torn out, and the way in which the flesh had been mangled suggested jaws or claws, rather than the clean slice of a blade. He didn't seem to have anything of value or use on his person, suggesting that the either the demons, or someone else had already looted his body. Nothing made a sound as she looked over his corpse.

Most of the buildings around Mithras were two story houses, all about the same size, so none of them would offer any better perspective. The only larger building was what looked like some kind of guard tower, a stone tower with a crenelated top and a wide base. The door was directly behind her and made of solid wood, suggesting that it was meant for defense, though of what she couldn't be sure.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

"Sigh...Looks like someone came before, well if he had partner´s they must be in hurry, after all they don't recover the body". When Mithra end to think about the situation of the mage she proceed to try to open the wooden door trying to look around to avoid any trap or a way to open the door if it was closed.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The door was closed, and Mithras could find no obvious traps on it, so she cautiously tried to open it. It was sturdy and heavy, but unlocked. The door opened to reveal a dark room, which Mithras could not see into without some source of light.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The door opens in a sinister creak as Mithra try to look inside the dark room. After cant see nothing, she decide to turn on her battle aura even when she know than any kind of creature will spot her easily she at least will don't be off guard.

With her guard on and shining to illuminate the room she go inside the room looking around for weapons (its a guard tower so maybe will be bows or some range weapons at least) and any living being than could be inside.

Action: Aura Battle 1, 15 points to defend and Perception roll

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mithras Status: HP = 49, P = 35, EP = 36/40, Battle Aura 1

Her aura illuminates the darkened room, and Mithras proceeds cautiously inside as soon as she is sure that nothing is lurking within the immediate room. She stops in the center of the room to examine her surroundings and listen for anything. The room has a wooden table at waist length set off to her left, with two wooden chairs sitting innocently next to it. There are two other doors besides the one shed come through, one in front of her and one to her right, as well as a ladder leading up and down. From the door to her right, Mithras hears what sound like moans of pleasure, both male and female, coming muffled through the wood.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

After enter the room and heard the moans Mithra think than this is why they don't help that poor mage, maybe this was the place than the demon girl was talking about. Even when these moaning's start to bring the rest of the memories of her last dream something prevent it (I don't have time to writing, maybe the next post), so she decide to use an chair to close in Stealth mode the other door then after check than nobody have notice her in the others floors she proceed to half-open the right door and check what is inside

Last edited:
OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mithras Status: HP = 49, P = 35, EP = 35/40, Battle Aura 1

As she cautiously opens the door, Mithras spots more or less exactly what she thought she'd find: a pair of people going at it. Discarded plate armor was all over the floor, as well as a dark red robe. In the center of the room, a woman with raven hair was riding a man lying on his back on the floor, her full breasts bouncing as she rose up and down on his erect cock. From the loud moans coming from the both of them, they were clearly quite enjoying themselves, and Mithras watches voyeuristicly for a moment as the moans coming from the room reach a crescendo, and the woman slams herself down onto the mans member and arches her back, screaming her release even as the man throws his had back and howls his own release.

Stealth: Failure.

The man seems to pass out once his orgasm concludes, while the woman remains panting on top of him for a moment before she pulls herself off of his cock, leaking semen from her pussy. She stands up, smiling, and whispers; "This one will make a good slave. He's got plenty of energy, and he's potent too." Then, she perks up suddenly, and spins toward the door Mithras was standing in. The woman smiles innocently, and says; "Why, hello there, little elfling. Such a pleasant surprise meeting you here. I was still a little hungry. Would you care to share a meal with me?"

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

At the moment of look inside the room Mithra was unsure in her next action, after all she expected a room full of monsters or demons and chained humans not this but it was easy to note than something was wrong.

Just when she will leave them end, to ask them about the situation of the invasion on the city the man pass out and after heard the word "slave" from the nude woman she don't have doubt of the identity of her foe.

Indeed, being noted so easily surprise her, until remember than she still have active the Battle Aura, so she decide to find a way to end the battle without make to much noise and avoid more opponents. After heard the request of the woman. Mithra with an ashamed and innocent face to cover her next attack say showing her backpack "Yes, i hope to have enough to satisfy you..." (and then i have a wall writing) then Mithra increase her Aura bright to blind the demon and with light speed she send two attacks one to her opponent neck trying to avoid any scream or noise, the other one to make her pulp, just in case in all moment she try to avoid damage the guy on the floor with the impact.

and then aften end the attack she said with an avenger tone ...Slaver.
Action:Battle Aura 20, 2 attacks (thanks to have two swords) if the opponent survive make distance from her

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mithras Status: HP = 49, P = 35, EP = 15/40, Battle Aura 20

(Lol. Am I going to have to cheat to get into Mithras pants or what? XD )

To-hit: You hit her.
To-hit: You hit her.
Damage: 2 + 12 + 60 = 74 damage.

Mithras first strike, enhanced by a massive amount of her spiritual energy, cuts the light-blinded womans head clean off. Her second hit, with her acquired sword, slices the woman in half at the waist, and the pieces of the dead body fall onto the floor in various directions, the floor and walls swiftly being coated with blood.

The man on the floor in the other room remains unconscious, not making a sound as Mithras massacres the woman that had been on top of him only moments ago.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

(Its more enjoyable is your goal is hard to realize XP)

Mithra feels relief after beat the slaver woman, she decide to inspect the room to try to rest a little to recover her SP, so she look around in an attemp to find any hidden foe, after don't find nothing (omit this part if a monster attack) she looks around for something useful to help her to increase the visibility in the dark room to dont have to use to much her (torches, etc) or ropes (chains) in case than the guy in the floor is hostile, when she finish to investigate the room the elfling go closer the raped guy to try to wake up him (in vain i suppose).

Action: reduce aura battle to 1 then look around for foes or torches or things to increase the visibility (if the room is very dark) then try to wake up the raped man

Last edited:
OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mithras Status: HP = 49, P = 35, EP = 14/40, Battle Aura 1

(Lol.)

Mithras finds a lamp easily in the other room, where the two people had been going at it, which is already filled with oil. She lights it, and finds no other hostiles within the building. After closing the door, she takes a set of rope that had been hanging on the peg and ties the unconscious man up. Only a few minutes later, he groans and begins to stir, blinking his eyes open as though tired. As he realizes that he is bound, he says; "What? What's going on? where am I?" Then, turning and spotting Mithras, he says; "Who are you? Why am I bound here?"

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The elf warrior decide to lie a little to try to find the truth about this young man. She come closer and turn off her battle aura and say in an ashamed voice "Hi, sorry its my fault than you are bound, its just than i was a little scared after see you naked in middle of this room coated with blood". Mithra use her new lamp to show the remain of the corpse of the naked woman "Can you say me what happened here, please?"

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mithras Status: HP = 49, P = 35, EP = 14/40

The man blushes lightly, realizing that he is still naked, and says; "I came in here, searching for demons, but I found a woman instead. She... Seduced me, and I passed out after we finished. I woke up like this."

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

"Ok i believe you" Mithra take the red black robe and throw it trying to cover the parts of the young man "But can you answer me some more questions please, like if you know why the town was on fire some time ago or if you know what happen exactly to the old man who die outside".

Only if the man answer the questions she proced to say:
Oh yes, my name is Mithra. I know than is hard to believe but i was in an important mission, after some weirds events i get loss and end here.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Fires get started when mages throw around magic irresponsibly sometimes. I'm sure that's why some parts of the town are on fire. I don't see why anyone would try to burn down the town. I even saw some of the demons putting out fires at one point. I don't know anything about any old man, I came her alone."

"I am Thomas, an adventurer and sword for hire. I came here to hunt demons. It is a pleasure to meet you, Mithras, though I wish it were under better circumstances."

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The elfling have more questions, but after listen the answers of Thomas she notice than he don't know too much of the actual situation, at least he looks reliable and Mithra feels confident to beat him if he try to attack her.

Mithra Happy to have found maybe a friend or ally decide to free the poor young warrior"likewise, i'm glad to have found a mercenary like you, could say me plese, if you know somene than know the actual situation of this town before i return to my town" Say Mithra while she undone the rope. Even when she trust him she don't lost her guard, she is ready to evade in case of an upcoming attack. (10 points to defense)

Last edited:
OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(You can only put points into defense when you're actually attacking.)

Thomas relaxes as Mithras unties him, allowing her to more easily undo the bonds she'd put on him. When she finishes, he stands up and immediately walks over to his clothes, and dons them as he says; "Thank you. Well, the actual situation of this town is that it's infested with demons. A portal to hell opened up somewhere in the Northern section, and demons killed or captured everyone that lived here in short order. Its been that way for about two months now. As far as I can tell, the only people here now are mercenaries and treasure hunters, along with a few crazy wizards. Why are you here, if you don't mind me asking?"

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

(it was just to check XP)

A Gate to Hell?!! the situation is even worse than i expected
After put the ropes in her bag. Mana analyze the situation thanks to the new info and decide to answer the question of Thomas in an attempt to find a safer way to return to her town.

"Well maybe it will be hard to believe" The anxiety of be trusted and the ashamed of how happened was reflected in the face of the Aura Warrior " I was send to a nearby town to make an important mission but in the road a mad old man run up to me and start to babbling something in a weird language, in just an instant i was in the middle of a forest and i decide to walk to some kind of structure in the distance."
"I pass some problems on the road but after reach the pier i saw a woman lying in a pile of rags, she was fine and conscious, after a brief talk i get informed about the name of the town, but more important was than she talk about some town people captured. She attack me just in the moment than i notice than she was a demon, so i couldn't get more info."
Mithra take a moment to reflect and say: " You say than this start 2 months ago and after heard how this girl attack you, if they use the prisoners to increase their number they must have enough power to invade more town's. I don't know why they don't have started to migrated from here, but we don't have a chance to win if we don't rescue the people captured.

After notice than she talk to much and even worse than all that was so obvious, she start to blush feeling even more ashamed than before. "I..I'm sorry you must know all that, but i just realize than i must to do something to help, even when my family must be worried and i must complete my quest"