What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Andante] あんだんて Escape the Succubi: A Simple RPG 淫魔から逃げ回るだけの簡単なRPG RE160780 RJ160780

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: RJ160780 - 淫魔から逃げ回るだけの簡単なRPG

Tried the trial of the new one... basically seems like a visual novel with some choice as to how to sexually fight back against your foes (loss of course leads to game over rape) and didn't seem to be much room for error in terms of choosing the 'correct' area to attack (though the omake data folder in the trial tells you the weak spots in the images if you need that help).
so basically it comes with a walkthrough.

Feris

Lurker
Reputation score

Anyone have any luck getting AGTH or any other program to attach to this game? Having little to no luck myself.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Try setting it the "Add Parameters" at the middle bottom part to /x3
or use ITH.

purdie

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Anyone have any luck getting AGTH or any other program to attach to this game? Having little to no luck myself.
be more clear. do you mean the game this thread is about, or the trial to the next game the developer made which was posted about just prior?

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ether the trial to the new game or the whole version I assume (since when I posted about the new one it had just come out)

edit: does anyone remember the agth posted for 巨乳エルフに性奴隷として捕まったあなたの射精奉仕記 cause I think that one might work here

Last edited:

Feris

Lurker
Reputation score

be more clear. do you mean the game this thread is about, or the trial to the next game the developer made which was posted about just prior?
Ah sorry the new one seems it uses a program agth can't extract from.

auwfna

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The new game is using the TyranoScript engine, so if anyone knows an h-code for games using that engine, it should work for this game too (I can’t find such an h-code though, unfortunately).

VGDMalcolm

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The sequel just released.

If no one has a link up by Monday I'll purchase and host a link myself.

Erithzak

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Because it's TyranoScript (which is just a javascript kirikiri interpreter that runs in node-webkit) you're probably not going to get an h-code for this game.

The upside is it's very easy to pull this apart, considering the exe is just the node-webkit exe with the actual application data files appended on the end as a zip file. You can pop open the exe in a hex editor and find where the split is. You'll need to find the bytes "50 4B 03 04" which mark the start of the zip file portion, there should be a lot of "00" bytes before this point marking the end of the exe portion. In the demo this is at 0x2C31200, I can get the address for the full game if someone uploads it. Delete everything before this point (so the file starts with the "50 4B 03 04") and save it, then rename it to .zip and extract.

From this point you can get the scenario files and either keep them open and copy from there or run all the files through machine translation, save them, then run the game.

Bromo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The link for the sequel was posted here in this thread too
There is now a sequel out... could be a prequel for all I now atm though.

dlsitecom/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ163109html
(can't post links so I had to cut it)

But it should be safe to post a link for the second game .. don't see any loli tag

auwfna

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Added some tags for the thread. Makes it easier to find when you’re searching for reverse rape games (like this):

ulmf.org/bbs/tags.php?tag=reverse+rape

;)

Jackcollins

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Link please?