What's new

Android hentai games

kannas1000

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Are there any good/free hentai games for the Android?

I've only found the Witch Trainer and Princess Trainer gold games.

Last edited:

Stranger

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Android hentai games

From what I know there is
witch trainer
trials in tainted space
Corruption of champions

Guerrilla Exia

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hxxp://www .onlyhgames.com /tag/ android/

You can find it there
18 only collection as far as I know on that site

jur07dbe

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Interbreed has been ported for android aswell.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I made this strip rock paper scissors game yesterday (no sound and the ui could be better)

let me know if you want the apk

letronixRULES

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I made this strip rock paper scissors game yesterday (no sound and the ui could be better)

let me know if you want the apk
I would like to have the apk please. :)

qs1988

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Been playing this recently. Apparently there's an all-age version and an adult version, both on DMM. It takes quite awhile before the girl is willing to go naked in the adult version though (relation have to hit lvl 35 or so).

29congtuanP

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Been playing this recently. Apparently there's an all-age version and an adult version, both on DMM. It takes quite awhile before the girl is willing to go naked in the adult version though (relation have to hit lvl 35 or so).

It's pretty interesting. Is there a quick guide for this anywhere? The game looks fun but all I'm doing is hitting pinball at the moment, no idea what the menu is.

qs1988

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

It's pretty interesting. Is there a quick guide for this anywhere? The game looks fun but all I'm doing is hitting pinball at the moment, no idea what the menu is.
Can't answer that since I'm not using any, but a quick summary of what you need to do is build relationship with the girl you want by using her in battle or give her items, use the keys to break the relationship limit, continue to build relation further. Using the green vial allows you to get into the touching minigame which will deepen your relationship by alot as you help her reach ecstasy.

When your relationship with a certain girl reached Lvl21, you can get her down to her undies and at Lvl35, she'll go full nude.

29congtuanP

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can't answer that since I'm not using any, but a quick summary of what you need to do is build relationship with the girl you want by using her in battle or give her items, use the keys to break the relationship limit, continue to build relation further. Using the green vial allows you to get into the touching minigame which will deepen your relationship by alot as you help her reach ecstasy.

When your relationship with a certain girl reached Lvl21, you can get her down to her undies and at Lvl35, she'll go full nude.
Thanks for the quick explanation, but lvl21+ just for the undies? Classic DMM grind. Do you have any idea as to what the battle modes are? There are three types of battle modes and they look like the same. I figured one is event-only (blue button) and the other is a boss-type battle (red button). The green one is just story or whatever. Wonder if that's right or not.

OP
K

kannas1000

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thank you all for your input.

YummyShaorin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't think google play likes hentai/adult games on their store :(

poopmarker

Reputation score

Thanks. Been looking for some android games.

Kamos999

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok not sure if that game is good but try: Sarada training - The Last War...