What's new

Angelic Adventures (Mind Flayer)

OP
Prinny #471

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Angelic Adventures (Mind Flayer)

Alice smiled as Ariel started to squirt out some precum, which Alice used to lube up her dick a bit more as she continued to rub and stroke it with her left hand, while her other hand continued to softly grope the angel, occasioanlly stopping to lightly pinch Ariels breast. At one point causing her to lactate a bit, when Ariel asked if this was sex Alice giggled and said "No not yet...". Then Alice stopped and pulled down her panties, exposing her folds to the futa angel as she straddled her waist, smirking as she put her hand down on Ariels stomach before lifting herself and gently easing the angels throbbing member into her folds, this causing the succubus to moan out with pleasure as she looked back down at Ariel, smiling and saying "Now it is~". Keeping her hand on Ariels stomach the succubus started to gently bounce ontop of the angel girls dick, starting to blush herself from the arousal as she let out little moans of pleasure while riding ariels dick.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Ariel was pretty much putty in Alice's hands at the moment as she constantly leaked her precum out for her, her cock growing harder and more sensitive the entire time to the point of Ariel being unable to hold back her voice any at all as she let loose with moans almost constantly, letting out a little squeal any time Alice stopped and pinched her nipples. When she felt milk start leaking out of her breasts, Ariel wondered exactly why they were doing that, because she wasn't a mother yet.

"Oh, i-it's not? I-If this i-isn't sex... t-then gods, sex must feel so incredible t-that it would m-make me faint," Ariel said when Alice stated that what she was doing currently was actual sex.

Ariel whimpered pitifully again when Alice stopped stroking her again, but watched patiently as Alice got up and pulled her panties down and then moved to straddle her waist. The feel of Alice sitting there straddling her just felt... right to her for some reason, and when the succubus placed her hand on Ariel's stomach and lifted herself up, Ariel gasped softly as Alice's tight folds pressed against her length. When Alice eased herself down onto her dick, Ariel let out a lewd squeal as her eyes went wide, raising up as she gave a full thrust of her hips rather than just a little jerk here or there.

"W-Wow... i-it feels... amazing. D-Does it... get any better than this?" Ariel panted from where she sat, easing herself back to lay down once more as Alice began bouncing over her cock, her eyes glazing over with lust from the overwhelming pleasure that Alice was bringing her as the succubus's soft little moans were mixed in with Ariel's own loud and lewd moans. Ariel reached up and placed her hands on Alice's hips as the succubus started bouncing up and down on her, trying to hold on for dear life as she lay there.

OP
Prinny #471

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"It could, depending on your kinks~" answered the succubus, giggling as she visited the joys of pleasure on this angel girl, picking up her pace of bouncing as the occasional thrust from Ariel let her moan out in pleasure every so often, eventually she started to pick her pace up to quite a fast level, eventually bringing herself to a loud cry of pleasure. Reaching orgasm, presumably at the same time as Ariel. Regardless she let out a dreamy sigh and laid down ontop of Ariel, gently intertwining her hands with the angels as she said "Now...lets go a little bit further...". The succubus then started to use a form of magic to read Ariels fetishes, causing her hands to glow a pinkish colour.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Ariel merely nodded her head as Alice continued riding her dick, moaning and thrusting her hips up to meet Alice's downwards thrusts every few bounces. When Alice picked up her pace to a lot faster than it had been, Ariel felt her climax building up inside of her just like yesterday with the tentacles on the bed, the warm tight knot forming and growing bigger and bigger in her loins as her member grew more sensitive with each bounce of Alice's hips. Finally after only a couple of short minutes into it, Ariel could hold back no longer and the knot in her loins burst as Alice reached her climax, with Ariel letting out a delightful squeal as her seed spurted out of her, filling Alice's womb with her thick angelic spunk.

"Oh gods that... was incredible. H-How can something... t-that's supposed to be... be s-so bad, f-feel so good?" Ariel panted as Alice sighed and lay down atop the young angel, Ariel's fingers entwining with the succubus's as she lay there with a dreamy look in her eyes, just like the one Alice had in her own.

When Alice used her magics to read Ariel's fetishes, Ariel would glance over at her hands when they began glowing pink, slightly scared, but she'd trusted Alice this far, so she might as well let her finish what she was doing with her... demonstration. Ariel didn't really know what a fetish was herself, but Alice would likely be able to tell what Ariel's fetishes were. Ariel unknowingly liked to be in the middle of gangbangs, where there were several things vying for her cock... as well as the rest of her of course. She also unknowingly likes tentacles that do... pretty much whatever to her, as well as receiving titfucks, some BDSM as long as it isn't painful, having her breasts milked, orgasm denial, succubi (because of Alice mainly), nymphs (because she grew up around some), for doing it doggystyle regardless if she was giving or receiving... or rather regardless after she loses her virginity that is, for feeling a woman's tight wet folds around her length in any sense really, and despite it being strange... Ariel won't be able to help but feel great pleasure from urethral insertions by tentacles or other things... so long as it doesn't end up hurting her of course. (These are to just name quite a few really, I'm sure she'll have more later as I think of them, just decided to throw in a few strange ones in the process.)

"W-What is that, that you're doing?" Ariel asked Alice after catching her breath, sounding a little scared, but not telling Alice to stop, almost seeming a bit curious as well.

Last edited:
OP
Prinny #471

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Alice smiled as she read pretty much all of Ariels kinks at the time, when Ariel asked what she was doing Alice grinned and said "Do you wanna go that little bit farther or should we stop for now~?", gently trailing her finger in a circle on Ariels stomach as she awaited for a response, before she lowered her head and gave Ariels right nipple a good lick, causing the angel girl to start lactating from all the built up pleasure as Alice started to drink the warm milk now flowing from it.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"H-How much farther c-can we go? What is left that we can do exactly?" Ariel asked, her member twitching inside of Alice's folds as the succubus traced circles around Ariel's stomach with her index finger, never really losing any of its hardness despite her reaching climax.

When Alice leaned down again and gave her right nipple a lick, Ariel felt her milk start beading up again as it began flowing from her breast, the pleasure of the moment and the lust that had built up since Alice began being the cause of it. When Alice then went on a bit further and began suckling of Ariel's breast, the young angel let out a soft moan as she felt her loins stirring once more, readying another load to fill the lovely succubus with, and she also felt the stirring in her loins telling her to grab Alice by the hips and roll her over so that she was on top, but... even if she did that she didn't really know what to do after that, so she lay here until Alice answered her, allowing the succubus to drink her milk as her cock grew so hard it hurt.

OP
Prinny #471

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Alice kept drinking the milk flowing from Ariels nipples to further drive up her arousal, when she asked how much farther they could go Alice stopped and wiped her mouth to say "Oh so much farther...if you wish that is..." in a sultry tone again, gently rubbing the angels sides she could feel the daemonic energy being released into the angel. In time she would be a succubus too, but when was another story. For now Alice waited for Ariels answer, bouncing a little bit on Ariels dick to try and move her along "Come on hun i dont have all day~"

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Ariel lay there, her member throbbing and aching badly inside of Alice as the succubus drank of her mother's milk, whimpering a little as she wanted her to start bouncing again and make it not ache so badly like she did earlier. When Alice finally stopped and stated that they could go so much farther than they had and started bouncing a little bit again, Ariel sighed pleasantly and almost just melted right there and peaked. But then, Ariel felt the energy being released into her and panicked, shaking her head a bit. "N-No please, n-not that. P-Please don't... t-turn me. I j-just wanted to feel good," Ariel whimpered as she lay there, placing her hands over her face and shaking her head back and forth with tears of fear in her eyes.

Ariel would however not actively try and stop Alice from bouncing on her cock any at all if she wanted to keep going, but if she continued releasing the energy for even a moment after she'd replied, Ariel would grab her hands to stop her, pulling them away so they couldn't do so any longer. As soon as she did this, Ariel's instincts would take over and she would flip Alice over, where instead of pulling out which was probably the sane thing to do, she would begin pounding into Alice at a fast pace, not stopping until she reached her peak once more, spurting a second load into Alice, where her hips would give out as soon as she came, though she wouldn't let go of Alice's wrists in the process unless she had stopped forcing daemonic energies into her, in which case she would entwine her fingers with Alice's like before and hold on as she knocked away at the beautiful and tempting succubus. Once she'd blown her load a second time, Ariel pulled her spent member out of Alice's tight wet folds, thrusting back in a few more times to wring out the last few drops of her seed. With that done, Ariel's hips would give out completely this time as she fell down on top of Alice, still looking like she was a bit scared, but that her lust had overridden her thoughts for the past couple of minutes and she could do nothing about it until now, since her mind had come back to her and all.

Last edited:
OP
Prinny #471

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Alice eventually heard Ariels stating that she didnt want to be turned, so Alice stopped for a moment and said "Im sorry dear but we cant really stop ourselves...". However after this Ariel immediately seized the succubus and swapped positions with her, now on top Alice let out a yelp of pleasure as Ariel thrusted her dick into Alice once more, now starting to pound away at Alice in order for herself and the succubus to reach a orgasm at the same time. The angel girl shooting her seed into Alice once more and then collapsing ontop of her, interwining her hands with the succubus maid who was now panting. "Well now....~"

Last edited:

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"I... I'm s-sorry... I don't know what... came over me, please forgive me," Ariel panted in a whimper, but she then shook her head clear of the remainder of the lust haze in there. "B-But I... don't want to fall, because then I couldn't see my mother again, or my friends back home either. But... thank you, for stopping and for... (Ariel blushes profusely)... showing me what sex and pleasure is like. I... I really wish that we could just keep doing this over and over, but I... I can't risk it, I can't turn into a succubus... and it'd be even worse to fall," Ariel added, blushing beet red as she whimpered to Alice that she didn't want to turn or fall.

Ariel would finally roll off of Alice as soon as she stopped talking, for fear that her lust would rise up again and she rolled back over again and take Alice a third time. "And well now what exactly? Are you mad at me now?" Ariel asked once she was off from on top of the succubus, merely laying there for the moment as she recovered.

OP
Prinny #471

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The succcubus looked like she was deep in thought for a moment "Ah, well...if you want to keep doing this, you could always use the beds settings~ Or we could just not have penetrative sex~", she started to get her clothing back on when Ariel asked what she meant by well now "Well you were getting quite into it...it was a little bit surprising really." the succubus giggled before kissing Ariel on the cheek and sitting up "Is there anything else you require of me~?"

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Y-Yeah I suppose I could. And that would probably be for the best. But... i-it isn't sex anymore though if there's no... penetration. Is it? T-That's what it said in those books I read anyway," Ariel said after Alice spoke once she'd thought for a bit on something, watching the lovely succubus dress herself once more as her still aching and mostly erect member tingled from the afterglow of the sex.

When Alice said that it surprised her that Ariel was really starting to get into it and all, Ariel blushed again and looked away shyly, looking and feeling like she'd kind of been caught with her hand in the cookie jar. When Alice kissed her on the cheek as she sat up again, Ariel calmed down a bit and shook her head slightly. "I... my body just kind of acted on reflex, I couldn't help it. Was it bad or wrong of me to do that? And I, don't think that there's anything else that I really need of you at the moment really, unless..." Ariel said, blushing a little bit once more as she stopped and thought for a moment if there was something else that Alice could do for her. "Well there's two thing actually. One, is it really alright for me, an angel to be here in this hotel? And second... can you sew and or mend torn clothing? I really would like for my panties to get fixed, because the bed tentacles ripped them some last night, but I confess that I know not how to sew myself, nor do I have the proper materials to do so," Ariel went on to say, leaning over the side of the bed and grabbing her torn panties, handing them to Alice as she asked her if she could mend them.

OP
Prinny #471

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"Its not sex if its not penetrative yes." the succubus answered, then when she asked whether it was normal for her thrusting in reflex she simply nodded in response, then Ariel asked two questions to which Alice replied "Ive already said, its completely fine for you to be here. And secondly we can get that fixed for you~" she answered, taking Ariels panties so that they could get sewed downstairs. "Is that all~?"

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Alright then, if you say that it's alright for me to be here then I'll trust you, since you listened to me and all. But only those that work here would try and help me though right? I'm assuming they would from the way you spoke earlier at least. And thank you, my mom made me those to wear in the summer, though it seems quite... cold here, I don't think I should be wearing them around here much, since they don't provide quite as much protection as I'd like, from the cold or from anything wishing to hurt me, or worse," Ariel said when Alice finished talking, blushing when she stated that it was perfectly normal for her to start thrusting in reflex to the pleasure, looking a little embarrassed still that she'd done it. "Hmm, if it isn't penetrative the it isn't sex. So if you use your mouth, would it be considered penetrative? I mean it would be going in your mouth after all," Ariel added, wondering one last question before letting her know that she didn't really have anything else for her to do at the moment.

Once the question was answered and Alice was going out the door, Ariel would grab her hand as she started to go out, stopping her for just a moment as she leaned over and shyly kissed the succubus on the cheek, blushing red as a beet again as she did, bidding her farewell after she did so. Once Alice was gone, Ariel would walk back over to the bed and fall back onto the thing, shaking her head and trying to make heads or tails about everything she'd learned from the meeting with Alice. It stood to reason that she might have been drawn here to purify this city. But the real question was, if that were the case, how in the hell was she going to accomplish that alone? Hell she didn't even know how to purify anything, she'd never learned how to before she left home, it was the one thing that her mother told her she would learn when the time came or something of the sort.

OP
Prinny #471

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"It wouldnt be considered penetrative if i used my mouth~" the succubus said, giggling and asking "Why you ask? You wanna try it~?" in a teasing tone. Unless Ariel stopped Alice she would get up and start to leave, not before getting a kiss on the cheek from the angel though, making Alice giggled and kiss her cheek right back. Saying "Take care~!" as she left the room.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"It wouldn't huh, maybe next time then you could... show me that," Ariel said, blushing as Alice giggled and asked if Ariel wanted to try it. "You take care too, and if something happens that you think I need to know please don't hesitate to come and tell me," Ariel added as Alice left the room, accepting the kiss on her cheek right back, where she then went over and flopped onto the bed, laying there for a while as she tried to figure out what all was going on around this strange city.

As she lay there thinking about everything that had happened so far since coming here, Ariel thought to herself that maybe if she could figure out how to purify things like her mother had told her she could do, then maybe she could purify Alice so she wouldn't be able to corrupt her anymore. Hopefully what her mother had told her would come true and she would learn how to purify things soon. After laying there for a few minutes, Ariel got back up and went to take her a quick bath, cleaning herself up from the sex before with Alice, where she then went to look at those clothes in the closet from the day before and tried them on, figuring it best to at least try and stay warm while she was exploring the city some more. Maybe she would go over to that nightclub when the city's denizens came out to play.

OP
Prinny #471

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

After a quick shower to get herself cleaned up and to have a think about what her mother told her about purifying demons, she tried the clothing on that she found in the wardrobe, it fit surprisingly well. Preserving her modesty much more than the other clothing she was wearing before. Looking around the room some more she found a clock on the wall near the door, it seemed to be tailor made for this city as it both listed the regular time and it had a section of the clock shaded and marked out with the words "Daemonic Playtime", presumably this was the space of time before the demons would start to get out into the streets, checking the time she had approximately three hours to explore the city while there was a low concentration of demons about, or she could just kill time in her hotel room or even call Alice back up again.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Huh, that's a fancy little clock there, pretty awesome looking really. Looks like I've got about three hours or so before the daemonic playtime, which I'm assuming means nightfall," Ariel said as she looked at the clock, slipping the new clothing on from the closet and finding it surprisingly fit her fairly nice, though there was likely a little bulge in her shorts at first, but she quickly got rid of that by shapeshifting her penis away for now, figuring it would just get in the way while she was dressed like that and prevent her from managing anything if it got hard again.

Once she was dressed and ready, Ariel decided to head out again into the city, to take another look around and see what she could see. Heading downstairs once again, still with her temporary succubus tail swishing in the air behind her, Ariel made her way to the front doors of the hotel, her swords strapped to her belt and her hair pulled back into a ponytail to keep it out of her eyes. Before leaving the room she'd left a note in there on the bed saying that she was going out to explore the city, and for Alice if she was reading the note or any other maid of the hotel was for them to not worry about her unless she didn't come back by when the daemonic playtime was starting, in which case to please look for her.

Once she was at the front doors of the hotel, Ariel would flap her wings and take flight, heading down the streets about 20 feet or so above the roads so that nothing could easily grab or hit her without her seeing it coming before hand and having ample time to dodge it. Her intent was to look for anything of interest in the city, any kinds of shops and whatnot, but she was also looking for anything that might help indicate what drew her to the city, or anything that could help her fully understand her purifying abilities.

OP
Prinny #471

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

As the angel took flight, she immediately knew she was going to look for things of interest in this massive city, as she flew about the only thing of interest she could see is what looked like quite a large clock tower, piquing her interest somewhat. However as she was distracted by noticing this she inhaled something that definitely was not normal and she yelped in surprise, suddenly feeling her wings give out as she started to fall, thankfully she managed to right herself before she hit the ground and she managed to gently ease herself onto the ground as she looked around for the source of whatever did that, she immediately got her answer as she saw what looked like a a slightly transparent red ball with a fog of mist around it descend in front of her.

[Red Mist Ball 4/4 HP]

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

[A red mist ball. Is this one of those from Shinobi Girl perhaps?]

Ariel flapped her wings strongly to take to the air and soared through the city, spotting a large clock tower in the distance. She was about to start heading that way towards it to get a better look at it, but just as she thought about it she let out a yelp of surprise as she inhaled something that she could tell obviously wasn't normal air. Her wings started getting weak from whatever it was and she began falling towards the ground, but she managed to regain enough strength in them before she slammed into the ground to flap them a couple of good times to keep from hitting.

Landing down on the feet, Ariel drew her blades from their sheaths as she looked around to spot what it was that had caused her to fall from the air. Almost immediately, Ariel caught sight of a red misty ball floating down from the air in front of her. "W-What the heck is this thing?" Ariel asked nobody in particular as she looked curiously at the thing for a few moments, shaking her head before she ran in at the thing and slashed her katana at it a time or two, holding her breath so she didn't have to breathe in the mist a second time, moving back and away from its mist when she needed to take a breath.