What's new

Angelique Ashford (Mind Flayer)

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Re: Angelique Ashford (Mind Flayer)

Tezzy dont even tried to press her advance on Angelique, as she was completely sleep until the angel start to talk to her. Uhmh..."whimper"... who? Angie did i did something? The slug girl answer unsure of what has happened.

Oh do you mean the human girl with the curse than you would bring here? Aw i want to go with you but Mom said us to never go to the human town, dunno why there should be fun~ Mize answer delighted to see the others two strech and showing theirs bodies to her before follow them to the bath, Angie was drenched with the remains of the last night so she will have all the time to enjoy them, meanwhile Tezzy decide to absorb her two dicks so she could have a rest of her aroused manlike members.

As they walked Angelique decide to say hi to the two others monsters girls, her attempt to caress the little girl was not even close as this jump quickly behind Ary, shaking and with tears as she remain mute maybe because the fear. Oh more likely Good Afternoon, heh im really fine today Angie, im still waiting your answer so we could have a little time together ♥

Well, we had a lost of fun yesterday, im amazed than we havent skip a day sleeping~ Mize answer as she giggle by the sudden revelation

To say the true Angie has been here for three days. Nah just kidding, i would be really needed if that would had happened, isnt Heki? The arachne said making the frog girl almost dissapear as she quickly get away of her.

Dont worry Angie, Heki will get used to you, she is just so young to trust someone so early. After Tezzy said it the three decided to go to the bath who was at the same place as before, this time Mize dont tried any aproch asnow she was focusing her attention to aid the two others girls to wash theirs backs, when they ended she hugs Angie for the back and lend her something at her hand. Look what i got for you Angie, i dunno if is too much but it must help you. Think at it as just a little present from both of us~ As Angie opened her hand she notice a few more coins to add to her little bag than Nyami give her the last day. Without the clothes than she bring from the town she only have the nun like clothes than she has received from the maidens and without any backpack at the moment she only have that little bag with money as equipment.

Nyami was not around, so maybe she and the scorpion girl were defending the place or hunting.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Yeah, I'm sure she's probably worried about where I've been, and I need to make sure she stays safe. And Tezzy you were trying to... thrust into me in your sleep," Angie told Mize and then Tezzy.

"Afternoon? Jeez I didn't realize I'd slept that long," Angie replied to Ary as the little frog girl jumped back and away from her hand. Smiling softly at her, Angie knelt down in beside Ary with a hand outstretched as Tezzy told her that she'd get used to her after a while. "Hey sweetie, it's okay, I won't hurt you. If you want to we can play later when I come back. But I've got to go for a while," Angie said to the little frog girl, as kind a smile as she could show on her face for the girl to see.

"We'll see Ary, I don't want babies yet though, I'm still young and I don't know if I'm ready for that responsibility yet. I doubt I'd be a good parent," Angie told Ary, sounding serious about what she was saying and a bit worried that she wouldn't be a good parent to any children she had.

With that Angie would start to head on to the baths with Mize and Tezzy, where she let them help her to wash up. First though she sighed pleasantly when Mize hugged her from behind, leaning back against her somewhat before bringing her hand up to look at what Mize had put into it, which was more gold to use to get Ashley's spellbook she planned on getting her. "Thank you Mize, I appreciate this, and... I really enjoyed last night with you and Tezzy," Angie said to Mize with a deep blush as they made their way to the baths.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Aw... you are so kind Angie, Ashley is so lucky as you worry for her... I want so baddly to go with you to that town now. Mize said looking to be really thinking at go with Angie to meet that so popular human. Meanwhile Tezzy just cant stop to blush and feel ashamed by the sudden confesion. Do i...? oh gods it had never happened before, im so sorry Angie, it was not my intention. The apologize from Tezzy made Mize grind a little maybe the slug girl havent heard about her little problem until now.

------------

Heki was really scared to get calmed as Angelique spected, but at least she dont tried to hide herself. F...fine we can play here, but please dont take me to your nest. Said the poor frog girl with teardrops on her cute eyes. Ary looks to be not so glad to heard than Angie wanted to deny her time with her. Of course not darling, you will be a good daddy. Beside, i dont need to lay a baby on you so we can be together. Look i have like a thousands of childrens here on these caves, so i have a lot of experience to say you than you dont need to worry~

Once after their talk ended Angie take her bath, where Mize give her some coins more for her needs at the town. After heard the angel's thanks, Mize cant hold herself to rubs the angel's shoulders giving a pleasant rub before said seductively. You dont need to thank us Angie, we loved so much you the last night, your divine voice turn me on as never something else has done. Im so glad than you had enjoy it as us, please comeback soon, this is your house~

Celine even after rest until the afternoon havent get fully restored as she would had and she could be starting to need to eat something soon. Anyway she have now a nun dress under her possesions and also her bag, the fly toward the town would not take more of an hour or less unless the time outside is not calm. She could bring Mize with her after all Nyami has said than they could disguise themselves r even bring Tezzy too.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"My nest, aw Heki sweetie I don't have a nest. I'm an angel, and my name is Angelique, but you can call me Angie for short. You know what an angel is?" Angie said to the little frog girl and introducing herself to her in a kind tone. "I promise I won't hurt you, so you don't have to be scared of me okay," Angie continued, trying to get Heki to open up to her a bit.

"And I'll be back later tonight Ary, so we could have our fun then maybe. Just please no eggs okay," Angie then told Ary before going to the bath.

"Of course I need to thank you Mize, I mean despite all that's happened you have helped me. A-And stop saying things like that, it's embarrassing," Angie told Mize while they were in the bath, relaxing back against her while her shoulders were rubbed by the succubus. "But worry not okay, I'll be back tonight once I've talked with Ashley... well assuming nothing happens to keep me away from here that is. In which case you can come look for me if you feel that you need to, but just be careful okay, I wouldn't want you all getting yourselves hurt at all trying to find and help me," Angie then said to Mize, leaning her head around to kiss Mize on the cheek.

Before she got out of the bath, Angie looked to Mize again with a curious look. "Say... could I get a quick bite to eat before I go Mize? Nothing too big or fancy, just something simple like some toast. Something to hold me over until lunchtime," Angie asked before they left the bath, where after drying off she'd go and grab her bite to eat before collecting her things and leaving, heading back up through the temple and closing the door down to where they were behind her, and then she would take flight back to the town and to find Ashley, heading first to her's and her mother's manor.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The frog girl remain ready to run away, scared of what she think could happen. Scared she shaked her head slowly showing her ignorance about what was Angie. Uhm... something with wings? Will you promise to dont hurt me, really? My little sister was fooled by a winged girl... she said than she was good... But i believe you... The girl said worried than Angie would be angry with her for not trust her.

Of course my cutey, no eggs this time inside your delicious body. But i want to surprise you a little with my skills, so maybe we could last a little longer as you expect~ Ary answer back, as Heki remain behind her, but at least she sstop crying in silence.

Mize frown a little her perfect seductive face and hugs Angie from her back. Please Ary, be gentle with our new family member, after all we should have a lot of time together to teach her a lesson per day~

Well, lets take a bath... well i clean myself alone but i still enjoy a sweet warm bath at the morning... or afternoon. Dont worry Angie, we will talk with our little sister so she understand than she dont need to fear you. Tezzy said at the end before they move to the bathroom.

---------------------

Tezzy start to giggle softly once Angie said than she was starting to be embarrased again. Dont put attention on her words, sweetheart. Mize is just teasing you.

Just when Tezzy ended, Mize splash some water using her heart shape tail to the slug girl, making her squeak softly before Teezy smile. How can i do that saying her the truth? Angie is just too lovely to hide my needs to make her blush until she accept to say how good she is on the bed~

Well, i dont doubt than she is good even with that little experience, but you scream louder my name when we are together. Tezzy said as she smirk to the two. Of course, i had made a great job teaching you, my little sister, now lets not decide this so soon until we find our how good Angie could be.

After the sudden talk, Mize ask to go with the angel to the town, but Angie said than she would be fine and then kissed Mize on the cheek what for the succubi was not enough, so before the angel could nove away, her tail pull her closer and Mize hold her on her arms, as her hand pressed the Angel softly to her and her seductive warm lips. Okay, dont worry Angie, not a single human will be able to detect me, they never do it~

Mize sound softly excited, maybe hide herself and walk between humans sound as a great challengue or game. But soon she needed to leave Angie to get ready to leave. The towels outside the pool used as bathtube or jacussi smell really sweet and were clean even when there was not soap on the view out of the strange one than they were using. Of course, let me toast you something delicious, dear. Mize said back using her wings to fly softly out the water and then through the tunnels.

Angie dressed her new nun clothes and stored her coin bag in a safe place, there was not any underwear to use so her luscious body feels so good on the dress. Her erected nipples were pressing against the fabric making them a little visible. Just as she was almost done, Mize returned with a lovely dish, it was a toasted fish with a heart symbol on their sides.

Please enjoy it Angie, i warm it with my heat ❤ There were some boiled vegetables forming the word "Angelique" and "Dove", the shape of the carrot was a little naughty and the mushrooms...well they were so direct with the white substance on the right place.

After enjoy her food, Angie was helped to find the exit, leaving the angel go out alone, as the two girls wave to her as the door get closed. The place remain death, not a single sound out of the old wood usual sounds as Angie walk. However she have some problems going out, as the main door to the outside was sealed and closed by even an iron seal... it was so fortunate than the hole at the wall is still open, yet closed with just some boards, nothing than her magic could solve easily.

Once the hole opened she fly high, soon she notice that strange feeling even bigger now, so silent yet deadly the forest was, the activity has decreased at the paths than the humans use, all the ships remain on the dock, except for a pair of small ships than were maybe on need. There was not soldiers close the temple and the iron fence remain shout around the temple. When she reached the town, there was not so filled with people, the market have some people yet but not enought as it must, there were some papers on some parts of the city, with the word "MISSING"

The fears invaded the angel and quickly move toward where Ashley live, finally a last bulettin was placed on the door, there was not time to read it well but the name of Ashley's mother was there in case of information.

The door was half opened, so Angie get inside as fst as possible, with care she looks inside looking all dark and desolated, quickly rushed to the young woman room and open the door completely.

Kyaaa!!!!

A scream come from inside the room, as Angie notice the girl on a towel, her purple hair still wet and instead covering herself Ashley made a quick move to close a drawer with a lot of maps and papers, the needs to ide that made her towel fall almost completely to herlegs. And then the two looks to each other at the eyes, Ashley bite her lower lip from the inside. Why...?

The girl leave fall her towel and jump to the angel's arms. Why do you just suddenly dissapear, idiot!? I was so worried and that dream... i dream with you trapped and attacked by something, i look everywhere... asked to anyone, i was so scared... dont dare to do it again or i will slap you until my hands hurts... Angie could see how much this poor girl has been waiting for her, her eyes were showing her lack of sleep and the shoes on the floor close the bed were filled with mud and dirt. Ashley then just hugs Angelique for a while as she sobs softly, mostly glad to had seen her again, dont caring of her nudity or wet body after the shower... her sobs were still accompanied with soft insults toward Angie's intelligence or counciest, yet Angie know than she was just trying to dont be soft to her after all what she has passed these last days.

Last edited:

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"I'm an angel sweetie, I'd never hurt a cute little thing like you. I swear. Also thank you Ary, I appreciate that," Angie said first to Heki and then to Ary. She also appreciated Mize's concern for her and what she said to Ary before they went to take their bath.

"I... I know she's teasing, but it still embarrasses me Tezzy, I can't help it," Angie said, listening to the two talk until Mize sidled up to her and coiled her tail around her waist, pulling her closer to lock lips with her. Angie returned her kiss without even thinking about it, one hand instinctively reaching around to grope Mize's perfect butt while the other wrapped around the small of her back to hold her close while they kissed. Angie wanted nothing more than to push Mize over the side of the bath and take her right there, and she could feel her member already hardening up somewhat. But thankfully before she got fully erect and lost control of herself, Angie released Mize so that the succubus could go and grab her something to eat while she finished up and then dried off.

Thanking Mize when she returned with her something to eat, Angie took it to the nearest table to sit down and eat, where she noticed the way Mize had prepared it. Smiling at the succubus, Angie leaned over and kissed her on the cheek, thanking her for what she'd done with it. Once she was done Angie headed on back up, waving back to the girls at the doorway leading out and telling them to shut it behind her and she'd be back later that night.

Making her way up she saw the boards that'd been placed on the door to block it off and decided to leave them there for the time being to make sure it kept others out for now, where she'd open one of the windows to get out. Once outside again, Angie soaked in the sunlight for a few moments before taking flight, her magnificent wings unfurling and flapping mightily as she took to the skies.

The closer she got back to the town, the more Angie felt like something was off about the place. Seeing the many different signs around the town worried Angie quite a bit, especially when she noticed that the town seemed to be partially deserted for some reason. Speeding towards Ashley's home, Angie landed and went inside, barely glancing at the sign there as she rushed inside, heading to Ashley's room when she saw how the place looked. Seeing Ashley still there, Angie sighed in relief as Ashley screamed and dropped her towel before rushing over to her.

Angie couldn't blame her for worrying like she'd obviously been doing, and hugged her in return when she threw herself into Angie's arms, with the young angel wrapping her wings around her as well. "Ashley sweetie I'm sorry, please forgive me. I was... I was checking out the catacombs of the temple and... some things happened down there, and... I'll explain that later because I'm back for now," Angie told Ashley as she held her, then she pulled away slightly to look Ashley in the face. "What's happened since I left? I was only gone for one day, but this town looks half deserted. And I saw all of these strange signs that say someone's missing, and the house is an absolute mess Ashley. What's happened?" Angie then asked Ashley with a worried look.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Do... you mean that temple? Ashley said back stopping to sob and cleaning her face, she looks to be pondering things for a second, before Angie changed the topic.

Uhm...well i was busy with mom outside, why do you care too much of my house in first place? Ashley sound offended by the angel's worries about her home. Well you see, at least half of the signs of missing people are us, i used part of the night making them and then the day placing them... I was unable to sleep all this time, even if i tried it i was dreamining with you... indecent dreams where you were used by some strange creatures and... i was there but i was unable to touch you... i mean help you Ashley blushed soon and turned to other side as she tried to take her towel to cover herself.

A...anyway, there has been a lot of missing people at the forest, all started some days ago when you was uncouncious and the people than manage to return incited to a lot of people to leave the town... I was uncounciest when this started... Then i tried to look for you as the last time than i had saw you, you were on my garden, resting or meditating maybe... be the way, part of the day from before i trained and... maybe was time lost, all was just the same as before, with some small points moving in the darkness until i open my eyes again... i must suck on these topis, maybe i should train with a sword or a gun.

Ashley sigh and depressed a little by her possible fail, she even yawn a little by her lack of rest, but before Angie could say something about this the purple haired girl turn to her frowing and looking directly to Angie even still with her red face. So... why do you went to that dammed place alone without saying me something? I dont care if you are inmortal or something like that by being an angel, you should believe in me and the people living here... well maybe just me, the town people still see me weird. Anyway i feel something different on you... out of your odd clothes and lack of underwear... maybe i shouldnt ask what happened with your clothes and please make that thing calm down, why i cant stop to look it? dammit, let me looks for a boxer for you.

Angelique noticed how her divine body looks to react to Ashley, her manlike member was completely hard as also her nipples and a small trail of her juices were drenching her thighs, maybe all this started when Ashley hugh her, they were almost touching each other with just that fine fabric of the tunic between them. The human was also having some issues with her body, her attempts to dont see the lower angel's body were literaly in vain and her blushing looks to dont be completely by embarrassment, she even shivers a little as pressed her thighs without even notice it

Please can you turn to the other side as i get some clothes? Just please dont leave my room, i want to heard what happened with you? Are you fine, right? Ashley's words were starting to fade in anger, mostly she was trying to calm herself to give a chance to Angie to explain herself.... but even when Angie turn to the other side she could notice how Ashley was looking at her and still having a few problems to start wearing her clothes.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Aye I was there in the catacombs, where I met some people. They were... a bit pushy about me staying last night, plus I was just so tired after all of the time we spent talking and whatnot together that I decided to stay there for the night. I told them that I would be back there tonight too, but just so I don't have to impose on you and your mother so much, plus it keeps me away from the people of the town so they don't get any strange ideas about me and perhaps try to hurt me for living here, maybe thinking that I had something to do with everyone disappearing," Angie told Ashley, letting her go from their hug and heaving a sigh of relief after hearing what all of the signs were for and that Ashley had made them. "And what sorts of strange creatures were using me in your dreams Ashley?" she then asked curiously with a raised eyebrow.

"Also no I don't think you're bad at magic, because Nyami, one of the ladies I met in those catacombs, she explained to me what was wrong with these lands and that the magics in them are fading somewhat. I promised to help restore that magical energy to these lands, which I think is why you can't perform any yet. But for now I agree that you might want to train with another weapon. I myself have my own energy reserves with which to throw my spells around, but I have no formal training with any true weapons really," Angie went on to say to Ashley before Ashley asked why she'd gone over to the temple again without telling her.

"Well Ashley... I went because... I remembered seeing a lot of treasure there, and... well I was going to get some of the gold to buy you a spellbook if I could find a good one. And that's when I met Nyami and the others. My clothes however kind of got... dirty, so I made do with these nun's robes until I could get something else to wear," Angie began saying about her clothes and why she'd gone back to the temple, though she didn't talk about any of the things she'd done with Nyami and the others for now. When Ashley stated that Angie's penis was erect and that she couldn't stop looking at the tent it was pitching under her robes, Angie gasped and gave a little eek before placing her hands over her penis to try and cover it so it didn't bother Ashley.

Angie did as asked and turned away from Ashley while her friend got dressed and got her a set of underwear of some sort to wear under her robes. "Yes I'm fine Ashley. I... well some things did happen with the ones I met in the catacombs, but nothing you need to worry about I think, not right now anyway," Angie told Ashley, to keep her from worrying about her or anything, which she definitely would if she found out about what all had happened between her and the others in the temple.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

But its just tonight, right? I mean that place is just terrible, why would even someone would stay there? Said Ashley mostly pondering why Angie could be thinking on sleep in that place where they were almost caught by the strange humans. At least we must find out who truly are these people at thats catacombs, maybe they will try to trick you as the guys at the temple. After said this the two girls slowly move a little away of the other, it was in part by the needs for Ashley to understand this, yet soon the angel asked her about her dream changing the topic than they were in.

Ehm, well you know monsters with shinning eyes, fangs and they were a lot. They had you bound and... well it was just a dream and i dont remember it so well now..."yawn" The noble girl was not so glad to remember her dreams, maybe she wanted to just forget all now than she know than Angie is fine.

So, some of them were ladies, at a catacomb and they use magic... weird. She mutters really sure than this sound so intriguing. Dont you think than these women, the lack of magic and the missing people at the forest are related? Anyway, if the magic is so low, maybe you need my help, after all i can fight a little at least. Ashley said and then remain a little more silent, maybe as her attention was getting altered by the hardening on the angel's manlike member

Once Angie covered her pennis, the young human was free to start dressing and dry her hair too, but the first thing than she does was give to Angie some man's underwear and then she dress herself as fast as she could so they could talk in a more confortable way.

Sigh, well is good to see than you are fine, but what will you do now? Let me say you than i m against your choice to decide went to that temple to just get us some money, we could work and earn the enough to get the money for our travel in some days... Ashley dressed just a yellow summer dress and a short as also some underwear, in some way she dress herself quickly without bother what to choice. Fine... i guess than i cant force you to say me what are you hidding me, for now at least. She add really looking to be interested in why Angie was having problems to say all.

Has you eaten something? I dunno why that woman has dont come yet, Mom said than she would just look for a trrop to look for you, but they should have all ready until tomorrow. Ashley said yawning and streching herself a little, her hand cleaned a little her eyes to stay them opened better. Damn, i need a coffee or get out before this boring house make me sleep on the floor again like the last time. She said maybe still clueless of why she faint the last day

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Well... I have to be honest, they aren't exactly... human Ashley. But I don't think they are trying to trick me though. And I'd be able to feel any ill intentions they have towards me. I'm not saying I trust them completely yet, but I don't think they intend to hurt me at least, nor you if you meet them," Angie told Ashley, assuring her that she would be okay out there. "But anyway you don't have to worry about me so much now, because I'm just fine. Dreams though can have some value though, it could be a sign of things to come, which I sincerely hope not, though one can never tell until it happens really. I think though that it was just that though Ashley, a dream," she added about Ashley's dream about her.

"I do think that it's all related somehow, including what happened with you as well and those men. And I'm almost positive that I'll need your help. I'll need their help too I'm sure, so I'd like to ask you not to judge them on appearance alone when you meet them eventually," Angie then told Ashley, tapping her chin while pondering the situation about the magic. "It almost seems like the ley lines in this area are... I don't know... clogged up, or sealed shut perhaps. I've heard of that happening before in places," she added, still pondering the situation.

"I have already eaten yes, the ladies in the catacombs cooked me some breakfast after I took a bath. But... look Ashley, I'm not really hiding anything from you. I just... let's say... learned a few things from them that I've never done before. I kind of..." Angie began telling Ashley, following her downstairs so she could get her coffee trailing off with a slight flush to her cheeks. "I feel I should be honest with you Ashley, so let's just say that... (deep blush)... a couple of them taught me more about... well... sex," Angie went on to say with obvious embarrassment.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Well, you arent exactly a human, so i dont see why hide it, but i will only trust at them after meet them for a while. You cant trust in someone completely after just meet them for a day, Angie. Ashley answer, showing than she will more than just Angie's words to trust in someone, something obvious after what happened at the temple. Maybe Ashley could count with a hand or a finger the people than she completely trust

The young woman just let both skip the topic about her dream, she maybe will be able to sleep peacefully now as Angie is safe. Hey, i give you a chance the first time than i meet you, i dont judge just by how a people looks, i just dont trust completely on anyone so easily. Common words for someone than even dont trusting at her mother. Ashley then just nod and dont said anything about the ley lines what she must dont have any idea what the angel is talking about now, luckily Angelique dont have any skill to read her mind.

As Ashley get up to move toward the kitchen, Angie decided to shoot all at a single moment, the noble girl was hearing all as they went to the kitchen dont saying anything as she turn on the oven and warm the water for the coffe. The words flow and reached the ears from the mortal, her body continued with the ordear to prepare the coffee. Wow, that is Fine...good for you Angie...

I think than Mom have a good tea hidden at the kitchen, do you want some before return to them, Angie? Ashley said as she turned off the stove and then she went to her room to getter her handbag as also her ring and sword. Lets go to the forest, so we can kill what is causing all this mess... in that way we will return early and you can take a rest before return to that ... temple. Ashley said at her usual tone smiling as she wears her muddy shoes than were in bad state after be out at the town the whole day placing signs.

Before leave, they could move to any other place inside the town if Angie insist or fly to the temple if she wanted or where the little beast girl lives.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"I know that Ashley, and I'm not saying I trust them completely by any means. But they didn't hurt me when they obviously could have, so I believe that warrants at least a little trust," Angie said to Ashley as they went on down for her to get her coffee, trying to keep from blushing more about mentioning the part about sex.

"It doesn't matter to me, make some of whatever you're getting too. Then we can head out to the forest and begin searching for whatever is causing the magic to be so... faint here," Angie said while Ashley prepared the coffee.

Sipping her mug of coffee while Ashley got her things ready, Angie looked around the house to see what all was out of place while she waited. "I'll stay here tomorrow night I think, so that we could begin training together, because I'd say it might be a good idea for me to learn how to use a weapon of some sort," Angie told Ashley while finishing her coffee.

When Ashley was ready to go, Angie would lead the way out into the town, heading towards the woods surrounding them and reaching out with her own magical energies to try and locate where the magical energies of the land were either clogged up at, or where they stopped flowing into the land, because that would likely be where they'd need to go.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Ashley was really silent and distant as they leave the house. The noble girl nodded and smiled if were needed, she even served the coffee to Angie, but she was not as always after their talk of a moment ago. The house was not a mess, but it show than nobody has cleaned the house for a while, maybe even before Angie fall uncouncious some days ago.

That sound great... i want to be able to defend myself without help... So, after be ready we will leave this town, right? Ashley ask as she was close the dor ready to leave and pressing her index making forms at the door as she wait for Angie to go out.

The time passed and they talked a little more before leave, their walk across the streets was quiet and there still are some townpeople yet they were busy on their live to focus on the two girls. The guards at the door has doubled the number and the tension there can be noticed. The last group havent returned,please return is too dangerous outside. A guard shout over the walls, some others were thinking at stop the two girls, but maybe Angie's look stop them. TheNun dress looks to had petrify some as they remember the creepy temple, maybe they wished to dont see again that winged nun.

Once inside the forest Angie tried to focus her magic to find out what was happening. It was a deep darkness around them, the magic nature of the plants were getting absorbed at the earth, as rivers this energy went down bellow them and before try this Angie has noticed how the forest was turning into a dark color at the leafs. The dark void where they are now makes impossible ntice anything outside the forest, but even worse was the clue than Angie found later. Her own energy was leaking out maybe a little more faster of what her blessed nature could restore.

Ashley aura was more intense, the angel could feel the sadness as also others unknown feelings inside her human partner. The poor girl looks to be holding too much behind her usual manners... but maybe Angie should think twice before find it out now.

Damn monsters, where are they? I want so baddly to face one now. Ashley said making the angel lost her focus, bot before notice five directions with a disrupted force on them surrounding the forest, maybe even the whole town too and mountains

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Perhaps, we'll take it one step at a time though. I don't think we should actually leave town on our journey until at least you're capable of fighting on your own for more than a few seconds or so at a time," Angie told Ashley as they left the house. "Besides, we can't leave until we at least bring the magical life back to these lands else anyone who uses magics won't be able to continue doing so for long," she added.

Heading through town, Angie saw that the majority of the people were simply going about their business as they normally would at any other time, however the guards had noticed her and she saw that they were about to stop them, likely to question her, but when they noticed her in the nun robes they decided not to bother her.

Once they got into the forest Angie focused her magics to search for any ley lines that brought magic into the lands. She found a virtual void of magic in the land around them in the forest, and that her own magical energies seemed to not be replenishing faster than they were leaking out of her, likely because she was moving about and using some at the moment. She could also feel Ashley's aura, which made the young angel curious to say the least, and she could tell that something was a bit off with her companion, though what it was she didn't know exactly.

When Ashley spoke and broke her concentration enough to lose focus, Angie looked over and smirked a bit. "Let's not be too hasty now Ashley, it might not be monsters causing this. But... I was able to sense out things blocking the flow of magical energies from a few directions. If I had to guess if we reopen just one or two of them, then the flows going through from them ought to burst the block on the other paths too. At least I think it should anyway," Angie told Ashley, a curious look on her face as she set of in the direction of the closest block in the energy flows of the area with Ashley in tow.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Ashley just nodded as she heard the angel's talk at the forest before say some words. I dont get it, are you saying than something is blocking magic? how is that possible? I think than there must be some kind of monsters than are taking the persons than come here, they cant be just vanishing or get missed on this place. The noble girl said to remember to the angel than there has been something new taking the townpeople who venture here.

After this the two girls moved to the most closer point than they could reach, but it was still far enough to need a long time walking through the forest and out of the road. They could see how the sky has been sealed by the countless trees here, their black flora only let pass a brim quantity of light than the girls use as best as they can to see around them, the whole place remain in a dead silence and there was not any wind to move the leafs.

Only Angie's aura manage to find out than they has been spot by something, she couldnt see them at the start but after try to find out this evil scent she noticed three medium size creatures surrounding them. She know these creatures as Hellcats yet they looks in some way different from the usual creatures. They were floating almost with theirs legs turned into mist, theirs red eyes and inusual tendrils at their back, as also decayed flesh.

Ashley was not paying attention yet her hand has reached her sword at her side, almost taking it out as deep inside she could be waiting for this near fight.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Well not necessarily, but if I had to guess I'd say that's what is wrong with these lands. But if that is what's wrong it could be many different things. Whatever is taking the people around town though could be what's causing this, but it's possible that it won't be whatever it is," Angie told Ashley as they went onwards.

As they went, Angie saw that little sunlight was actually getting through the trees themselves and the wind was barely blowing in there as well she could see. After a while they came up to an area where Angie felt some vile creatures closing in, and upon sensing them she looked in the direction which they were coming and prepared for battle, and when she saw them she sighed a bit. Hellcats... or at least they looked like hellcats anyway... yet... more like undead ones in a way.

"Ashley, get ready, foes are near and we must defend ourselves. It's Hellcats, I think. Try and not let them grab you alright," Angie told Ashley before raising her hand towards them and preparing a bolt of holy energy to hurl at them, figuring that would do the most damage to something undead looking like these things. Once it was ready she threw her bolt at the one furthest back.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Angie's words just confused even more the poor noble girl who's mind started to et upset by the time lost asking her. Ok, so... it could be anything, right? well lets just find whatenever is causing this monster or not.

--------------

Ashley dont needed to much to get ready, her needs to hit something or instincts had made her draw her sword. Yeah sure... hellcats. I havent seen one but they must be like cats... grumpy cats from hell.

There was not too much time to explain what was a hellcat and mostly was not needed as soon Angie shoot to where she suppose was one, unfortunately the foes were around them and so the ray only passed close one... than looks to dont be there when the ray passed a little far from where he is now...showing how fast these things are.

Ashley soon found out how was a hellcat, as she jump away as one of them tried to tackle her. Fuck, that is more likely a fucking panter. Who was the stupid than named these things hellcats? kya... Ashley said in her educated noble manners before being stoped by a second "Hellpanter" who tried to take her down using his tendrils to wrap and damage her clothes, but soon Ashley started to stab the thing as she continue her educated vocabulary Let me go you "#$%&.-->

Before Angie could go to help the human against these creatures, the first hellcat comes toward her and endured a second ray before the monster shoot a slimy substance to the angel face, making her eyes get aflicted with a blinded moment, maybe as payback by the terrible damage on the creature.
Angie received a damage and a -2 to her rolls by critical fail at endurance to the slime
Ashley is pinned at the floor and received a damage.
HC1 have 2 holy damages
HC2 is fine
HC3 is not fine 1 damage

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Aye it could be anything. Because even I don't know everything about what could cause that," Angie replied as they went onwards.

"Pretty much actually, be careful okay," Angie told Ashley as she prepared to hurl her bolt of holy energy at the furthest foe.

Her bolt struck the one she aimed at, though unfortunately she saw Ashley tackled to the ground by one of them while it used its tentacles to try and rip her clothing. Angie was about to go to her aid but before she could the one that she'd hit with her bolt of holy energy got in her way, where she hit it with a second bolt just before it shot some sort of slime into her face, blinding her momentarily. Stumbling around for a few seconds, Angie tried to wipe her eyes clear of the slime so that she could see their foes enough for fight.

Feeling out where the one she'd damaged was unless she got her eyes cleared enough to see that is, Angie hurled another bolt of holy energy at her target in an effort to take it down so that she could go help Ashley. "Hang on Ashley, I'll be over there as soon as I can, keep fighting," Angie cried to Ashley while throwing another attack at the hellcat.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The fight si really close and fast to have the chance to clean her face as she needed without be on mercy of these creatures and theirs fangs. However Angie dont needed to see completely what is happening around, as the same creature rush toward her, making her have a clear shoot at it hurting the monster for a second time. The creature looks to be weak to light, maybe receiving twice the damage, but this dont stop the creature to attack the angel again, wonding her legs with his sharp claws.

Ashley's adrenaline increased her thrusts and struggles, wounding the creature the enough to make it get back and once standing again her two feet she dodge the second creature and kick it away. Im fighting but they are two, i need some help. Ashley shout as she stab the same cat again and as focused than she was attacking it, she was unable to dodge the other, Angie dont have too much luck and she soon lost of sight the hellcat close her.

The monster then tackle her from the back, making her fall as Ashley, soon the two girls could sense the slimy tendril apendages wraping theirs bodies as theirs clothes slowly are damaged by the slime and moves of the creatures.

Angie is pinned and grappled
Ashley also is pinned and grappled with her butt up as Angie
HC1 have 4 damages thanks to be hurt by a holy ray
HC2 is pinning Ashley with an intense pain on his lower parts, just 1 damage
HC3 is very very bloody wounded 4 damages already

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Unable to really clean her face since the pace of the battle was so fast, Angie sent her bolt at the creature and managed to hit it, knocking it back and wounding it more. But it then rushed her before she could react and her legs were clawed, which made her flinch in pain a bit. "I know Ashley, I'm hurrying as quickly as I can... but... it's hard to see right now honestly, just hold on as best you can," she cried to Ashley, still trying to wipe her face off enough to see again.

While she was talking she'd lost track of the hellcat that had been attacking her, where it then tackled her to the ground like Ashley had been. Knowing that she couldn't possible miss at point blank range with another attack, Angie put her hand against the hellcat and blasted it this time with a beam of holy energy, trying to angle it to hit one of Ashley's foes as well, but so long as she hit the one pinning her then she'd count it as a victory.