What's new

Angelique Ashford (Mind Flayer)

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Re: Angelique Ashford (Mind Flayer)

Angie could see than Ashley was now more calmed after heard than they will be ready in case than something tried to attack them, yet she frown a little confused by the last part than the angel said about show their love to all. Quickly turning around worried than someone could be having a good view of them yet her eyes dont noticed anyone around them. Ehm of course, we are doing it because we love each other, just that Answer back Ashley blushed and turning softly to a side before smile softly and continue. I just havent heard too much about sex. So showing your love for someone to all is fine for an angel, that sound so... interesting, maybe im just so shy. Ashley was confused by how an angel could be so open to these topics, maybe all were fine with this and she has been just so prune, it was imposible to think bad about Angelique after all their time together and how much they love each other.

Once Angie said what she has saved her virginity against the lusty monster girls, Ashley couldnt stop to smile and muff a small chuckle before look the angel with an inquisitive sight. For where i live that is named cheating, but fine you could be called a virgin yet and sincerely that make me feel more comfortable, i always wished than in case than i get married than my couple would be virgin too when we... well you know, we have sex. Ashley stop talking for a moment when she noticed than Angie wanted to kiss her again what she accepted deeply, as theirs lips touched each other for a while in a blessed moment. Uhm...ahh, Thanks to be so kind, i really hate to feel pain and i will try to remain calmed... as much as i can at least. Ashley couldnt stop to softly whimper and make soft muffed moans as Angie kiss slowly her body slowly going down.

The pleasure given to the human was huge enough to make her be unable to notice when her body get redresed more of a time thanks to the small yet tedious curse at her clothes. The already ashamed human, couldnt stop to hide her face than was cutely red when Angie asked and said some lusty sentences. Almost having problems to endure the pleasure as she try to answer back, the purple haired girl nodded and give a weak answer. Uhm, yes it tickles im close to laught.... i never expected this of you... just wow i cant believe how g... ahm dont make me said it Angie. The noble girl stoped herself of continue answering what the naughty angel asked her, the way of how her body was reacting was mixing her feelings but she couldnt denny how she was loving the celestial touch.

--------------------------

After the huge effort from her, Ashley noticed the soft pull at her long purple hair, suddenly restoring the control of her and what she has heard say to Angie, she has been so focused on do this right than just now she could remember them, yet her body has automaticaly followed what the angel has said all this time. Sure, lets do it... im glad than you liked it... Gods i havent touched one of these things before, if you havent guide me i would had made a shameful act there. Ashley said, still unable to believe how good she has acomplished that task, she just wanted to denny how happy she was to heard than Angie loved that naughty act, her friend or most likely lover was an angel after all. She wanted to say something, but her mind get switched when she was placed at the floor again. She wanted to dont let escape these pityful small whimpers, the fear wanted to comeback, after heard than Angie will be unable to stop herself now, it was then when the angel lean closer and kiss her again, but this time something was different, a new scent was on the angel's mouth and in the instant Ashley get it, she was tasting the lusty scent of her own honeyhole and it was now mixing with the angel's precum drenched at her mouth, the whole concept was so alluring in that moment for her than she just loved how her pussy was getting rubbed by the manlike member before this in an instant get deep inside her.

Ack...mhf...gghh...hmm.

Ashley couldnt stop herself to muffed whine and softly groan, her arms quickly look for refuge huging the back of her beloved one, in the same instant than her virginity was taken a potent bunch of lightings hit many trees many feets away of them, yet the impacts made the earth tremble bellow them, Angie noticed the seal break appart as her holy member went inside and with that event the blanket bellow them receive many impacts made by the energy wave, some rag sounds were heared in just that small second when all this happened.

Small blood drops slide down until reach the blanked, as it passed close her dick, Angie could notice the strange magic at the blood, showing the importance of this small drop of liquid. The young woman remain huging her lover stunned as her body reacted instintively to the strange warm object impaling her, slowly her wet walls started to get tightened around Angie's dick, almost as her whole body was analyzing it and getting used to it as best at it could. Angie just then heard her partner moan softly just after a pair of minutes huging each other, she was relaxed now and slowly noticing how the pain was melting away.

Its so warm... but that pain really was so intense... but im fine now... Ashley said as she breath to recover herself of the sudden shock, making a soft smile at the end than easily show than she was liking all this deep inside, this last was not so needed to make Angie notice it, as the noble's hips were softly moving.

Meanwhile Angie could notice the bare naked body of her lover all this time, after move to a side the lingery without remove it. She could still she the naughty dark panty hanging at a thigh of the human and the bra resting bellow her breasts. She also noticed the energy flowing to her dick, but she could notice how slowly this was and mostly was in part because Ashley inner body wanted than this last as much as possible. Even then she could notice a huge difference with the others girls, this was like a personal Oasis, a hidden paradise for just herself where anyone could drink but belongs exclusively to her from now on. She understand than from now on, than Ashley would only have this kind of love for her.

.... I suppose than we had passed the hardest part, all will be fine from now on? I guess than im ready Ashley said, trying to be strong yet more calmed as a huge part of her fears had been erased now after her virginity has been finally taken

Last edited:

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Hmhm, yes I suppose it would be considered cheating technically love," Angie giggled at Ashley's statement that where she was from that was called cheating.

"No I have faith that you'd know what to do sweetie. No need to worry about that," Angie told Ashley as she lined herself up and began rubbing Ashley's tight wet virginal folds to prepare them for her member.

Thrusting inside of Ashley and taking her first was perhaps one of Angie's more happy experiences, despite the situation they seemed to be in and all. The lightning striking near their blanket worried Angie, and she prepared to pick up Ashley and fly away from this place if there was danger threatening them. Looking down at the droplets of blood sliding down onto the blanket, Angie noticed the magic within Ashley's blood and felt the wave of energy hit the blanket underneath them as well. Pushing all that away for the moment, Angie looked down at Ashley and hugged her close, gently stroking her hair as she endured the pain of losing her virginity.

"It's okay now though sweetie, the pain is only for the first time and it won't hurt again... or at least it shouldn't from just sex anyway. Now if you had a baby, well that would hurt obviously," Angie told Ashley with a light peck on the cheek.

Feeling Ashley's hips beginning to move ever so slightly, Angie began moving her's as well, in perfect harmony with Ashley's to maximize their pleasure. At the same time as she began moving, Angie noticed the the energy flowing into her body as Ashley shared her own with her, which in turn made Angie feel stronger and gave her more stamina. She knew with the seals broken by her that Ashley would always hold a deep love for her, as that had been stated pretty much by the spirit goddess or whatever she was in the visions she showed Angie.

"Yes the hardest part is over with love, now comes the funner part," Angie told Ashley at her last question, beginning to buck her hips and thrust in and out of Ashley, moaning softly as she did so.

Angie would softly thrust into Ashley's tight pussy as it gripped her, enjoying the feel of it doing so as they went at it together. Soon Angie would begin knocking away at Ashley a little faster and harder, but never too hard that she hurt her, and she would always keep an eye out for any trouble coming their way as well. If Angie felt herself about to pop before Ashley got close too, then she would slow down a little bit, using one of her hands to tease Ashley's clit while she knocked away at her, trying to drive Ashley over the edge at the same time as she popped too so that they could enjoy the feeling of sweet release together, but she would pull out before she filled her full of her seed to keep from getting her pregnant, just in case Angie thought.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

With Ashley holding her to endure the pain until it vanish the enough to continue, the two lovers just remain holding each other closer and mostly learning a little more of theirs bodies. It was then when the angel talked about the pain at birth. The noble girl wide opened her eyes and remain specheless for some seconds. Heh if i get pregnant someone will need to take that responsability. Ashley said giving a wink. Anyway, i want to see more than this ugly town so maybe we should wait a long time for that isnt, love?

Angie could suppose than Ashley never tried to get pregnant her first time, yet she could be suspicious than Ashley would accept when both get ready, as she not screamed or shout anything against it. Anyway if that happen they would need to change theirs goals or find a way to solve this at their travel.

Good, some fun will be great to get distracted of this place. Trying to dont remember the sudden idea of get pregnant and the pain from before, Ashley just let her body go with the flow. Uhm... is good? ...it must be... The purple haired girl asked as she soon could heard the moans coming from Angie and even herself, blushing by how she could not stop her voice to do these impudent moans, her body soon do its best to share the rythm from the angel lusty's body. With her wet hole slowly drooping the remain blood inside her released by her virginity lost and soon letting flow the transparent sweet juices from her. A supernatural blessed event happened now, the two increased the speed and the young human was just lovely huging the divine creature who blessed her with her holy hammer, pistoning with every more potence as their bodies reach their peac in unison, maybe was part of the magic on her but it was not needed for Angie to reduce or stop anything at all, Ashley even in need to cum couldnt reach it until finaly Angie reach her own and the sky in that instant gets filled with a beautiful potent light before leave all in darkness at the sky.

In a incredible sudden move Angie get out to just reach to cum at the entrance of the poor girl, her dick was so excited than the load filled the front of the noble's body who receive a few drops on her face, as she remain exhausted on the floor, very amazed to understand what has happened. Oww...ahh...it was so intense, what was that? Ashley ask as she tried to recover her breath, her body was still shaking and leaving flow more of her honey, it twiched and if Angie would not had decided to get away maybe her dick would had feels the suction than the human's body would had bring to this dreaming moment.

The human needed some time to recover herself and Angie would had need it too, but she had now almost all her energy restored yet she feels herself a little different and mostly ready to continue this for who know hoe much time. However her neededs must to be the last in count, even when her mind asked herself why not continue if both were loving it so much or why dont cum inside the last time as Ashley's body looks to want it so baddly too.

After a while the poor girl manage to get at her senses and sit on the floor looking her pasted body as she glared to Angie before take a few drops of her chest and throw it at Angie's face. Before Angie could think bad of this the noble giggled and throw a little more. What a nasty fluid is this Angie, do you really made a mess on me, how will you help me to clean it? That sound as an invitation to do something more yet Angie could just use the blanket bellow them to do the work or a magic.

However the girls solved this problem Ashley could not hide her surprise when she tried to dress herself. What the f... im wearing? She exclaim blushing and scared, maybe even ashamed of how she has been looking in front of Angie, as the way than she dressed was even worse than be naked, she soon tried to take the lingery away just to see it appear again on her, like five times. Maybe her soft rage funny moment breaked the moment but soon she gives up and dressed her summer dress than was a little damaged after the energy waves coming from her some moments ago.

The lingery even after turn in dust and repear remain seriously damaged, maybe there was a way to destroy this curse if Angie follow what the clothes say. There were some words at the skimpy completely revealing panty and also at the unneded useless bra. Fuck me and Fill me were mostly what Angie could read at them, even pointing to do the same at Ashley's back door.

With all ended, Ashley take all again, her sword, bag hand and ring than placed again inside her bag to avoid using it. Then they moved to check that portal, Angie could notice a huge energy behind all this, part of Ashley's energy has moved to distant places and helped to get all these points more intense, maybe even something looks to be getting out of one of these places. The shining portal must be used to reach the real seal point to help to stop this madness and there is not any creature around to stop them to get inside, it looks to be dangerous and maybe Angie could not protect her new lover but it would be hard to make Ashley get back.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Yeah... we probably should wait to have any babies for a while. And don't worry, if you did get pregnant I would definitely take responsibility for it sweetie," Angie told Ashley, leaning in to kiss her again.

After a few thrusts into Ashley and after Ashley had spoken again, asking if it was good for her, Angie nodded. "Yes Ashley, you feel great... magnificent. You're so tight," Angie told her, moaning softly as she thrust into her, really enjoying their fun with each other.

Pulling herself out just in time, Angie's poor overexcited dick began spurting its load almost before she'd gotten her length pulled all the way out. She did explode all over Ashley's belly though, some of her spurts coming out so powerfully that she even splashed Ashley's face a little bit. Looking down at Ashley's twitching pussy, she actually felt sad that she didn't finish inside that time. Looking down at her dick, Angie saw it was still half hard. But should she really ask to go one more time?

While she was sitting there in her reverie, thinking about why she didn't cum inside of Ashley, Angie felt something splash her face and was shaken out of her daydreaming, where she wiped her face clean. "S-Sorry Ashley, I... I was afraid to finish inside because I didn't want to get you pregnant. Here though, let me help you get cleaned up," Angie told Ashley, moving to use the edges of their blanket to clean Ashley's body as best she could of her seed she'd spurted onto her.

Watching Ashley's rage with the lingerie she was wearing brought a giggle to her that she couldn't suppress. "I... I want to do more now honestly Ashley, but we need to finish this so we can get back. Your lingerie is telling me what your body wants, as it seems that this lingerie is materializing thanks to your own bodies energies. But until we get home... I'll protect you with all I have okay, because I love you," Angie said to Ashley, promising her that she'd take care of her and wouldn't let anyone take her away from her, though Angie had a backup plan if things went sour on them... she'd teleport Ashley back home and herself with her if she could manage it, though it would use up a lot of her energy she knew. It would probably be even better to teleport them to the temple with Mize and the others to help them, but she would only do this if it looked like they would lose the fight.

Taking Ashley's hand, Angie prepared to step through the portal to see what was on the other side, keeping a firm hold on Ashley's hand so they didn't get separated from one another once inside. If it was dark within, Angie would make them a little mage light to see by, holding her hand aloft that wasn't holding Ashley's to shine light all about wherever they ended up.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Sure, i guess than it was the best. Ashley said to her lover after heard the reason of not cum inside her, giving a soft nod as she looks to a side before return her sight to the Angel's eyes. Beside, there is not a way than all this whole mess could had fit inside me maybe i would had been unable to walk for a while. The noble girl said as Angie start to clean her nude body, the angel could suppose than mostly her lover was trying to said this to herself than to the futa one, to understand than it has been the best.

Resting and leaving the angel help her to clean her, mostly loving the rubs at her aftermatch state, Ashley moved her hand toward Angie's face to remove a little of the cum throw by her a moment ago, she look at it for a moment rub it on her fingers to sense the texture, she look at it for a moment maybe thinking twice before get it closer to lick it, it take her some seconds to notice than Angie could see her so in that moment she quickly moved away her hand from her mouth making a soft unintencional little suck sound. After heard it and notice how Ashley could had lasted more sucking her fingers, Angie could suppose than with the time Ashley could get used to her fluid, yet then the purple haired girl tried to hide her feelings making two weak cough before turn to a side ashamed. Ew It really taste as like it smell... ehm i was just curious. She then gets up, mostly when Angie ended cleaned her the best than she could, yet certainly her scent will remain at her, it was then when Ashley decide to dress herself and she get in rage with her clothes.

Ehm...Well, i dunno what these rags could be saying, maybe than i should take a bath or than i love you Ashley answer in a serious tone as she blush covering her privates in a way to attempt to cover her lingery where the works unknown for her were. Do you think than do what is writen on this underwear will make them dissapear? And yes, i guess than have sex was interesting, so we could try it again one of these days. Continued saying after turn back to pick up her dress in an attempt to hide her blushed face as she pick up her dress... It was then when Angie have a full view of her back body "Angie's Cumdump" was writed at the back part of the pantie over her exposed rear hole in a foreing lenguage than Ashley shouldnt be able to know and even with an arrow pointing down.

Dressed and ready Ashley get closer and glafly accepted to hold the angel's hand. Before decide to get inside the portal, Ashley pull soflty her hand toward her body and still looking to the shinning door said. Angie...

I dunno what could we face or could happen to us, please dont blame yourself. We made the right choices and i love you, thanks for be my first time... it was great.
Ashley said turning a little to smile to Angie before turn to the other side. Hmm, fine lets end this quickly to go back to take a shower.

Said this Ashley move ahead as Angie do it too, the two were taken to a different place. It looks as a cave, warm and with some remains of maybe humans or animals, bones at the floor close a few strange round objects. "It looks t be some kind of tools used for the merchants to know the weight of the products or the payments when are made by ore" Ashley wishper to her partner as she knee and pick up what looks to be a bag with coins. It must not be too much, but still will be great if we find some clue of from who belong this money to return it.

Ashley was busy looking for more clues of what they are looking to notice than the portal was not behind them or more likely they would need to find other way to leave this place, Angie could notice a similar source of energy a little far of them so maybe was other portal, she also could see than they could take a path straight to the source but there could be an ambush ahead as she could sense some live forms. At her left was other path than who know where could end and at the right corner was the remain of a carriage

Last edited:

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"You'd be surprised how much would have fit within your womb Ashley, because a woman's womb is made to accept it after all. And it really does taste a bit like it smells I guess," Angie said to Ashley, caressing her cheek and kissing her again, not caring about her tasting her seed.

"I... don't know exactly, I'd say that they might if we do those things that are mentioned on them, but I'm not entirely sure," Angie told Ashley when she asked if Angie thought the strange lingerie would go away if they did those kinds of things written on them. When she saw what the rear of Ashley's panties said, Angie couldn't suppress a small gasp as she covered her mouth with one hand while staring at her butt.

After that they prepared to go on inside while holding hands so they didn't get separated from one another. "Even still Ashley, I won't allow anything to happen to you so long as I still draw breath. And I love you too, just stay close alright, I can protect us both with a shield if need be," Angie told Ashley just before they stepped through.

Once on the other side, Angie looked around to get a feel for their surroundings, after which she looked behind them to find the portal gone. Feeling another source of energy ahead of them, Angie assumed that it would lead to another portal of some sort, but she wasn't entirely sure... and she could feel lifeforms all around them too which didn't bode well for them much she thought to herself.

"Come Ashley, let's move on ahead, we need to learn what this place is and break the seals upon the ley lines that flow through your homeland... I can only hope that this place is where those seals are at, for I don't have much else to go on honestly," Angie told Ashley after they both looked around a bit, with Angie beckoning Ashley close to her so she could shield them both with her powers if need be, and so she could focus her power to teleport her to Mize and the others for them to watch over her since she knew that she could trust them to do so.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

After Angie's words, the young human turn to her and stop her attempts to look for more clues around the place. Ok, lets move on. For what it looks it must be the right place, as some of the missed persons look to had ended here... but i cant see anyone what could mean than they could be more deep inside. Said this Ashley return to get close Angie leaving behing the remains as they get deep inside the main tunnel.

As they continue, Angie could notice than the tunnel was downwardly inclined, with Angie's light spell illuminatin the area they could see some remain objects on the floor filled with dust and some fluids, some of it blood. Suddenly the land moved bellow them making them fall until theirs hips, thankfully Angie's wings made them stop theirs fall, however the angel could notice soon something slimy wraping her left leg.

Kya... something touched my leg, we must get out. Ashley said scared without imagine than her sudden cry could had been heard by someone. As they try to get free some small noises start to get closer, as Angie cant sense theirs aura they should be weak creatures or maybe lifeless beings.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Taking Ashley's hand they continued onward, with Angie staying mostly silent now as she focused to try and sense any evil auras around them or simply anything that might do them harm. Holding her other hand that wasn't holding Ashley's hand aloft, Angie made some light with a small spell to give them some light to see with so they didn't trip or anything, and as they went along Angie noticed that they were steadily going down.

Suddenly the floor opened up beneath them both, where Angie's hand immediately tightened around Ashley's to hold onto her as she flapped her wings as hard as she could, preventing them thankfully from falling further than their hips. When the slimy appendage brushed against her leg however, Angie knew that they needed to get out of there, especially when she heard the noises coming from nearby, as she couldn't sense anything over in the direction they heard the noises.

"Ashley, get your sword out and stab down at whatever is grabbing us, but hold on tight to me okay and try to be quiet and calm, it's not good to panic alright," Angie whispered to Ashley calmly, letting Ashley loosen the hold the slimy appendages had on them some as she flapped her wings to lift them out and up, where she'd go up some before setting them down. "Alright Ashley, from now on you need to keep an eye out on the ground for us okay, I'll keep an eye out around us to make sure nothing gets close without us knowing," Angie would then tell Ashley in a whisper once they'd gotten out of the predicament they had begun to fall into.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The angel could feel the hold on her leg be strong enough to make her unable to arise even an inch from where they are, so they were mostly traped until she wishper to Ashley who was not in mod to remain in calm, but at least remain without make any scream. Get away get away get away! is getting up, i dont want to be raped! The noble girl said with tears at her eyes and revulsion to the many touch at her lower area. She flurry her sword than have a strange aura than made the appendages get crazy and focus on the weapon instead the girls, fortunately only accomplishing to hurt themselves and releasing the grip on them, quickly feeling the freedom Angie used her wings to get out of there and made the experience even worse for Ashley who falls on her knees once they reached the floor, certainly the noble still is unable to endure be away of the floor.

Fuck, it was so gross, it almost... eww that was just so nasty. The human needed a small moment to incorporate herself, the enough to give a moment to Angie to see around them and see than the tentacles were trying to get out the hole and pursuit them. It was not the only worry for them as the small noises had gotten closer, the enough to make Angie see what was causing them.

At the front of them a fat male figure was walking toward them followed by three females, the four were naked and were completely similar to the monster girls figures on the forest, yet these were walking and have a mindless face of them showing some pain and need as they get closer, theirs hands raised trying to take both of them even pretty far of theirs targets.

Uhm... these creatures, they looks so familiar, but it must be my mistake. why they are staring at me? They must be some kind of pervert creatures. Ashley said as she gets ready to fight or follow any of the angel orders, fly close them could be dangerous as they were at a tunnel, but they could return and choice another path if the tentacles dont get out of the hole the enough to try to reach them.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

As Angie struggled to get them out of the pit they'd begun to fall into, she felt the tentacles hold weaken finally as Ashley stabbed her sword down at them, at which point she was able to get them out of there. As soon as they got free and Angie landed them, she caught Ashley as she fell to he knees, wrapping a wing around her. "It's okay Ashley, we're okay now. But we need to hurry and get moving again," Angie whispered to her, glancing back to see the tentacles trying to get out and come after the two of them.

Looking over, they saw some beings similar to Mize, Nyami, and the others coming towards them, all with blank empty looks on their faces. "Darn... they must be some other ones like Mize and the others that were lost over the years... possibly. I'd have to ask the others before I knew. Come on, there's four of them and only two of us, I don't want to fight them if we can help it, not with those tentacles at our backs," Angie told Ashley, grabbing her up in both arms and holding on tightly so she didn't drop her and flying as high into the cavern they were in and heading back the way they'd come to choose another path if there was one, though if there wasn't then at the very least they'd not have anything at their backs while trying to fight.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Angie was fast enough to stop the human to fall at her kness what Ashley acknowledge with a soft whimper and a thanks, it also helps her to get on her feet faster and feels herself more protected by this kind act.

Or days, anyway "sigh"... i guess than you are right, lets fly away before something worse happen. Ashley said holding her lover as best as she could, as also give her brief opinion of when these persons had been turned into these mindless slow creatures. Soon the angel started to make them reach the ceiling, than it was not hight but at least they have some time before the tentacles could get out the enough to trap them, maybe a minute more and their escape would had been impeded.

Thanks to had earned a lot of magic from Ashley some moments ago, the flight was without problems, yet Angie still could feel her energies continualy being drained from her and Ashley ones growing, but the noble human would not have any problems to endure the energy for a while. After just a blrief moment they returned to the starting point where the intersection to the three paths were. Taking out the main path they could take the right or the left one, there was not too much information to decide which one take with the lack of light and clues. The left path was more narrow and the right one was going up for what Angie could notice. Please, can we walk? im starting to feel a little sick Ashley plead after Angie take her time to decide what to do now as she remain close the ceiling.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Flying over the tentacles and back, thankfully before they could get out enough to reach them all the way up at the ceiling, Angie looked at Ashley and smiled as they got back to where they'd started. Coming down for a landing so she didn't waste any more of her energies, Angie set Ashley down who'd said she was feeling sick and needed down for a moment, looking at her with a worried expression. "You alright Ashley? We can rest for a minute or so, but we'll need to keep moving soon or those four from before will come after us I'm afraid," Angie asked worriedly, keeping an eye out around them for any signs of trouble.

When Ashley was able to move again, Angie led the way down the narrow path, figuring the upwards path led out and that this one being the most dangerous looking of all 3 paths might lead them to the seal within this place, and with any luck a way to help those poor mindless people that were coming after them before. Angie continued to hold tightly onto Ashley's hand to keep from being separated from her as they went while keeping a close eye on the ground and their surroundings so they didn't fall into another pit.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Once they land Ashley wanted so badly sit on the floor. Uuuf i will be fine... just give me a second... Im glad than they walk so slow. Ashley needed to rest a little more, but at the end she manage to recover herself soon and with a lot of time before they could be in danger, as the four humanoids were really slow and that hole from before will be hard for them to dodge yet the tentacles were other story, if there werent three nude females walking toward the tentacles then maybe Ashley wouldnt have the enough time to get recovered after the fly.

Once she get up, Ashley loved to hold the angel's hand once again and so they proceed to take the narrow path it was a 3x3 mts tunnel, just the right size for walk through it but they couldnt use some options to dodge any danger. Fortunately there was not any creature close them and they soon found what looks to be some damaged clothes on the floor close a rifle. The clothes were completely useless but this strange weapon could still work yet maybe Angie should let Ashley use this human weapon. The noble girl was really skilled with the mechanism of this thing yet she then turned frowning to Angie. We could sell this, is charged and ready to be used... but i has only used this kind of guns a pair of times.

The rifle have a belt than Ashley used to hold this weapon at her back after looks to had placed the secure on the weapon, their safe trip ended just a moment later when from the darkness in front of them started to be heard the same weak moves from before, but this time the mindless creatures were three males, all naked and with theirs hards members ready to use any of the two girls in front of them. They are so close, maybe they were just waiting as the statues near the trees. Ashley supposed and prepare to use her weapon, but Angie know than the place was really small to fight using a sword close the angel, so one should be in front protecting the second or they could run back, the starting point was just some minutes behind them.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Yeah, we got lucky with those four being so slow. I think we can save them though if we can break this seal, it might be controlling them... at least I hope," Angie said, confident that the 4 could be saved and that Mize and the others might know them.

Heading down the narrower tunnel, Angie figured that if worse came to worse in here and they had to fight, it wouldn't be all that bad, as she wouldn't have to worry about things getting too dodgy in here, making it easier to strike their foes. After a ways in, they came upon some old clothes and a rifle laying next to them. "Well maybe you should hold onto it for now though Ashley, it looks powerful so maybe you could use it, plus it'll give you some ranged capabilities to aid me with. If we run into any more people like those last ones though, don't shoot to kill alright, just wound them in the legs or something until we can get away, or until I can get them knocked out," Angie suggested to Ashley on what to do with the gun.

Seeing the three males walking towards them soon after, Angie watched the trio shambling towards them almost like zombies. "No don't waste the gun yet, plus it's loud and will give our position away. Stay up front here with your sword and keep them off of me okay, I'll blast them from behind you. Focus on one at a time too and just keep them pushed back alright, we only need to knock them out," Angie told Ashley, stepping back and firing a beam of holy light at the nearest of the trio of men, aiming to purify whatever was wrong with them and putting enough punch into her attack to knock the guy out if possible.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

I suppose, yeah maybe even after save them we dont need to explain anything. Ashley shrug before follow the angle through the next tunnel.

I guess than i could try to aim theirs legs, who know maybe finally i could hit something with these weapons. After take the gun, Ashley words show her confidence with guns, mostly she has used her ring to shoot at her foes, but it was unknown what could happen if she use that magic tool on this place.

There was not time to decide another plan to face these strange humanoids, soon Angie said her action plan what made the noble frown. Fine, without kill them, right? Ashley then take her sword and wished than Angie could take them down before they get closer, with Angie on the back she will be problems retreating if this get bad. The first spell was ready, she send a beam and as expected hit one of these guys yet the zombie like human continue moving forward them renovated vigor as now he could had notice them better. Ashley hit his foot and then get back trying to dont be so close to these things, the wound dont caused pain on the male but instead made him walk slowly.

The angel tried another holy beam than made the path illuminated again yet just that, The male looks to have a better skill to walk after that holy beam and the skin of both males wounded by her beams was returning to a normal tone as theirs members start to let out some precum. Before this other guy could get closer Ashley hurt his legs too making it reduce his speed.

A third try was done and this time the beam hit the right time to make one fall but that strange human tried to continue. Meanwhile Ashley wounded a leg from the last of the males so each of them have one wounded. After her third beam Angie could suppose than she could put them down but also they looks to have a strange power to absorb her energy what made them recover their strengh at theirs almost dead bodies. Where should i hit them now? Ashley ask unsure if she should get close again as their distance was now so small than soon they need to get back.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Aye, try not to kill them if you can help it," Angie told her as they prepared to meet the trio coming towards them.

Angie's first blast seemed to only invigorate the one it hit, which surprised and worried Angie, but Ashley wounded his foot and backed off, with Angie slowly backing up too and deciding to stay next to Ashley to help her fend them off instead of her previous plan, since her magic had so little effect that first time. Her next blast seemed to do much the same, making her wonder if they were immune to holy magics, and yet again thankfully Ashley was able to wound one of their legs and back off.

"Well darn, come on magic... don't fail me now please," Angie said, almost begging her magics not to fail in this time of need.

Her third blast was a success and knocked one of the guys back, where she gave a sigh of relief as he stumbled back and fell, but started immediately getting back up to continue towards them. Ashley meanwhile slashed the last of the trio, wounding all three of them at least once now amazingly, having done more than Angie had at this point. "I... I'm not sure, just keep knocking them back and wounding their legs to keep them from moving, they seem to be resistant to my holy magics, or able to absorb them. Let me try something different to take them down," Angie said, switching away from holy magics for the time being.

She opted for a force based attack, with which to knock them down and hopefully knock them out with. Aiming her force punch at the nearest one, she pointed it directly at his face to hopefully knock him out when it hit.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Oh sure, fine i will love some fireballs. Meanwhile i could continue hiting theirs legs. Ashley mutter stills not so glad to get close these nude guys, but really wishing to see some cool tricks from the angel out of the usual white beams.

Angie focused and after focused herself a little she shoot her force spell, it not only made the male fall back but made Ashley get scared by the invisible force as this passed close her, she jumped to the wall loosing her chance to hit them but still far enough to dont let them touch her. After some seconds the nude male get up drowzy and hubbling to them.

What was that? some kind of air spell? The noble ask as she get ready to continue hitting theirs foes, yet she do the move so close of where Angie was shooting and soon she groan softly after wound the leg of one of the nude creatures. Ouch look out Angie. As a collateral damage the force hit had touched her shoulder before made the zombie like guy fall again, Ashley wanted to take a moment to hold her tears when the others two males were so close to her than almost they hold her but she at the final moment get away.

A third hit this time avoiding hitting the human was given by Angie this time leaving that first human on the floor very wounded on his head to continue, yet it looks like mostly his legs were so wounded to continue. Ashley was doing her best making a second foe fall at his knees before he try by brute force get up, however the other male had been boosted by the first spells so he manage to take the free arm of the noble girl. Dont touch me you damn nudist! Angie help, please! I dont know what to do. Ashley was struggling but she was not sure how to get free without hurt baddly this guy as the male attempt to make her fall pulling her dress and arm.

[1 foe down and other almost crawling]

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Not fire, something with a bit more oomph," Angie said as she let loose with her next magic attack.

Barely noticing the look of fright Ashley had on her face from the invisible wave of force that passed right over her shoulder, Angie watched as her target was a bit wobbly on his feet and obviously dazed by her different kind of attack. "It was a force spell, it's kind of like air magic, but manipulating the air into pure force, which I threw at him," Angie replied, preparing another of the same kind of spell as she noticed Ashley had been hit by the second one some. "S-Sorry Ashley, it's a bit tough to control," she added to Ashley as the noble girl managed to slip loose from the two guys that nearly grabbed her.

Throwing her third spell out, Angie managed to knock out one of them thankfully as Ashley got grabbed by the first one that Angie had shot with her holy magics and kind of energized some. Angie ran over and grabbed the guy, throwing a force spell at the one on the ground to knock him out, where she'd grab the one holding Ashley and pull him off of her before shoving him away, where she'd then send another force bolt at him to try and knock him out.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

...Like punch the air!? Ashley who certainly havent heard of force spells said mostly with a lot of doubts yet unable to say more for the already difficult event at hands.

Once the Noble was been hit by the angel by mistake her moves had reduced at speed just a little but the enough to be hold by one of these guys, she struggled and pushed the man away dont liking the idea of have this nude man and his huge dick close her. Kya... Ashley cry as her summer dress was damaged as the man almost pull until nearly broke it, but before more could happen Angie come closer to stop thsi guy of hurt her lover or rape her more likely.

Angie then tried to shoot at the guy crawling yet as she was holding the other her spell just dissipated at the air and a cold feeling started to invade her arm on him. In fear than Angie also get trapped by this things and now with the two distracted, Ashley kick as best as she could the male balls and tehn holding the angel she pull until get away leaving behind her dress with a tearing sound, Now both girls were literaly naked, as the lingery would not pretect the purple haired girl of any penetration. At least the foe empowered by Angie looks to hate to by kick in their family jewels and more with the noble wearing heels, if he werent something like a zombie he would be already uncouncious or dead by the pain.

Angie dont have any time to lose and so she decide to hit the male crawling, not before this made the noble fall on the floor, Ashley hit her head at the fall and she was almost out of the battle. Then to make it worse the noble has lost her sword in middle of the struggle to free both of them, but at least there is only a single foe now. With the poor girl whimpering by the pain as she try to recovery Angie still have a brief moment to put to sleep this guy who is faster after be holded by the angel.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Kind of, and then forcing the air forward. It's complicated, I'll explain it later in more detail, suffice it to say it can and will knock them out," Angie said, a little too busy to explain and fight at the same time.

Breaking Ashley free of the zombie like man as he tore away her dress, Angie moved in to stop him from hurting her or anything worse such as rape her, powering up her next spell and preparing to throw it at the one crawling towards them only to have the energy fade as her arm grew cold and weak while she tried to hold the other man off and away from Ashley. Sensing that she wouldn't be able to combat both of them now, Angie preparing to shove the one she was holding away and flap her wings to back off until the feeling came back to her arm completely, but Ashley was on top of things and kicked the one she was holding right in the balls and pulled them both back, losing her clothing in the process though unfortunately.

Angie targeted the crawling one again, intending to knock him out to give them both some breathing room against the other one, but not before he tripped Ashley and caused her to fall, banging her head on the wall as she dropped her sword. Thankfully though Angie was able to knock that one out, leaving only the last one that was even now coming towards her and Ashley. Angie knew that she needed to stop him, but her arm was still a little weak from before and so she brought her good arm around and punched him right in the face as hard as she could to knock him out, not wanting to waste too much more energy since she'd need as much as she could get later on.