What's new

Angelique Ashford (Mind Flayer)

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Re: Angelique Ashford (Mind Flayer)

Angie's words talking about what she will earn if she win this cause a gorgeous brush on her lover who show her shame for her mother to know too much of them and at the same time pride for how Angie feels close her. W.wait... you could always boast to... the temple girls and the blue ones, why had to be her? Ashley of course had her voice affected by the pleasure given by the elf. Beside, its just past the midday, yet... we could do more things to have fun. The angel know than Ashley was not a succubi to pass a whole day having sex, at least not yet.

The contest go on, there was not way than Angie could hold herself at this new feeling given by her ascend as love angel, at least it was not tickles or pain than could affect their time together. The angel change her position a little by Ashley who expect have more dominance in the late part of the event. She was riding her fiancee, holding the holy tool as best as she could inside her and for first time be under control. That should mean than im getting better, right? She giggle softly, sure than they would end this and finally sattle her lover.

The celestial pleads and moans gets to escape out the room and certainly out the own small mansion, no doubt more than one enjoy the divine voice from teh angel in that sublime loud moan pure in bliss. AHH...Angie, how can you still have so much... and feels so good? Ashley ask in her growing passion, her body move correctly to suck every drop and prolong the orgasm of her lover who dont defend of her lover attacks both concious and instinctively.

Her jizz reserves were starting to fade finally and her cock should be in pain yet the kind touch of her lover's inner wall take care of her in such way to turn this on an endless need to continue on her task.

Ashley was close to win this, of course than with more cum getting inside her, her body cant stop to orgasm in joy, pressing her beautiful chest on Angie's front. Squirming in delight both were sure than this couldnt end with Angie cumming just three times. The angel prepare herself for her defeat when Ashley move her hands and place the ones of her angel at her back, one one in the upper aread and the other close her coxis.

Hm...plese...not...there no...please...Angie. Ashley cooes in amusement, as if she dont expected the touch on these secret spots. Out of have the victory in her hands, Ashley press her folds to stop Angie to cum, as the angel with her hands was getting the human close to cum as Ashley softly pull Angie's face down to enjoy the noble's young woman breasts. With this knowledge, maybe the angel could win or just wait until Ashley cant stop the futa to cum inside her.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Hmhm, it doesn't have to be her specifically. But who else would I boast to? My family when they arrive?" Angie replied with a giggle, kissing Ashley again as she smiled.

When Angie came the second time of their bout, the young angel went limp underneath Ashley, who kept rocking her hips, her pussy milking her second climax out completely. "I... d-don't know why I have so much Ashley. B-But I'm so glad I do, so that I can be with you," Angie said, kissing Ashley again.

When Angie felt Ashley cumming around her as her second climax started dying down, the young angel bit her bottom lip and groaned. When Ashley pulled Angie's face against her breasts, Angie surrendered completely and let Ashley milk her last orgasm out, as one of Ashley's hands was still tickling her around the base of her wings and continuing to hit her weak spot. "It's... so sensitive Ashley. I... I t-think I'm going to... c-cum again already," Angie moaned softly in Ashley's ear, her eyes fluttering with pure love as she peered back into Ashley's, letting Ashley know she had won already.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Place for the smut than i will write tomorrow

Both mates were in complete ecstasys, their wet bodies loving their touch as they rub making lustful sounds as Angie poind as much as Angie take her coming and dont let her go until suddenly the door gets opened with a sudden hit.

Heh, what we have here? a pair of naughty sleepers girls, hmhm. Mize giggle as she walks closer and pull Ashley up away of Angie, her strengh pretty many times bigger than a common male. I was expecting this, but not at just an hour or less to promise it, well we must act fast or my distant niece will be in danger.

The succubi's words put a terrible weight on both, Ashley tried to deny than something could happen as she was carried out, naked and wet to her room, where softly Mize let her rest face down.

Shh shh, i have a way to control the damage. We only need than Ashley learn to focus her magic in her womb and for learn to do it she must first learn to do it, by making the magic aim to her baby scales. As she said it, Mize pinch the human close up her buttlock where her spine should end and this made Ashley scream loud, but it was filled more in pleasure than pain. AHHH!! What are you doing?

Just focus there and we will say you when it work or we could try here~ Act follow, Mize pinch between Ashley's scapulars, as Angie have wings she know how that hurts. Of course Ashley enjoy it in part too.

Angie, we need her to orgasm by touching these spots, so do it until you see a change on them, we could try the points at her breasts or inside her body, but we can see any real progress in the ones inside. Said this Ashley think for a second before realize than maybe all was true. Fine, lets do it... Angie can you please make me cum there or my... breasts.

Nice, i will stay looking and helping if Angie want. Mize end to say, she really wanted to make Ashley scream as a slutty succubi would, but Angie as her lover have her last word.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Angie was well on her way to finding her third release thanks to Ashley's ministrations, biting her bottom lip as she desperately tried to hold on. When she heard Mize's giggle however, Angie gasped and found a tiny bit of strength with which to wrap her arms and wings around Ashley protectively. "M-Mize... w-what are you doing in here? And how will she be in danger? W-What damage?" Angie asked, panting softly as Mize scooped Ashley up and carried her out.

Angie quickly got up and followed her along, wondering if they would see any of the blue skinned ladies from before, and if Angie would need to have sex with them as she was naked, hard as iron, dripping wet, and still incredibly horny, which she knew that the blue skinned women could sense or smell, or both. Angie listened to Mize speak, worried that maybe she was right, but she said nothing as of yet.

Once Mize had finished talking, Angie nodded to Ashley, knowing that Mize was teasing them a little bit, but hoping that there was at least enough truth in it that it was for the best for her to do this. "I... I'll do both. For you Ashley, because I love you with all my heart," Angie said, leaning down and kissing Ashley on the cheek before she got to work, asking Mize what she should do.

She aimed her shaft at whichever hole Mize directed her towards, while gently pinching at Ashley's nipples and playing with them, doing her best to make Ashley cum and scream like a slut, and forgetting all about their little game and letting herself cum long before Ashley would have reached her tenth from their game.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

There was not much time to talk before Mize was taking the human to rest face down on the bed, even then Angie managed to give apeek to the far room of the corridor. the one used for guests or the engal some days ago. In the room she could see Sapphira up getting an oral from the human woman as the human ride one of the others blue girls, the woman's belly already roubd for all the cum placed on her.

Good. Lets do this right girls. We need than Ashley learn to focus correctly the magic on her, so the little one dont get affected... even an airhead cock lover would learn to do it on this way, so just follow my orders. Mize looks to be really enthusiastic on this, of course Ashley was not amused and really would say something if the safety of their childrens was on risk now. Once we end this, i will certainly demand a private small talk with you, Mize.

Of course Mize accept in a good mood, for now Ashley and Angie would follow her instructions, so she allow the angel to pleasure the human's breasts and pussy, leaving both continue what they started in the bathroom. The noble lady mewls by the administration, arching softly her back by the cause of the pleasure earned by her already lactating breasts. The thrusts increased in speed and deepness thanks to Mize's demands, it was not so long before Ashley get at her peak, but Mize ask to Angie to try to maek the human get a next peak faster, of course than the angel couldnt hold herself too much before cum and fill her lover even more. Then when Angie has found a good point when Mize stop them in the act.

Every time than you get an orgasm your magic flow get altered, now we will try another spot and after some times cumming it must be easier for you to sense some magic flowing from there. Said these words Mize comand to place the girl face down and casted some ropes to tie the woman, but Ashley decide to accept dont fight back what could come. The human whisper for herself begging for Angie to dont use that hole, as Angie's dick was pressed at her buttlocks, but instead get inside Angie job was rub her member in the luscious lower cheeks and pound softly at the area below the start of Ashley's back,every thrust send a shock of pleasure on the human who cant believe how much arousal was earn by just be used like this, at least she release a sigh of relief.

Uh, cant believe than you were worried, this hole only purpose is to be used as a second pussy, as us you dont need to worry for basic needs... but we can talk later about that. Now you just need to focus on cum as many times as possible and sense your body reacting at the magic inside you. Angie continued her rol on this, maybe she was not earning too much pleasure as the lovely babyhole on her lover, but just rubbing her cum drenched cock on her buttlock made her need to cum after a while. As they were in her fiancee's room Angie could stop to bother to dirt the blankets in that bed, as the safety of their daughter was more important and Ashlye was loving this, for what Angie could see, touch Ashley with her dick and rubb her butt would made her lover cum almost as if the angel was touching the human's pussy.

With the time Angie lost count of many times her lover has cum and the angel also has reached at least five peaks than she could use to bath her lover or fill her holes as she please, just then after some minutes more Angie notice than that weak point on Ashley was shinning.

Hmhm, she is getting used to enjoy that spot, why dont you try the one on her back or at her breasts, Angie? Or you could take the virginity of that other lower hole...just to get some fun because this could last an hour more before she start to make her magic flow be visible.

Any point than the Angel could choice would ract the same, first shinning then releasing some sparkles and finnaly some minuscule rays of ramdom colors as static come out to get inside Ashley once again, of course when this happened Ashley was with a pink like tone in her whole body and very lost in her cumming until the point than she will need time to answer anything or heard any word really.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

On her way to the bedroom that Mize was taking Ashley to, Angie noticed Sapphira and the other blue skinned woman still going at it with the other human girl. Gulping as she saw it, Angie hurried on, lest she get pulled into that room and sexed out of her mind for the next few hours, or however long they planned on going at it. Anyway, after getting into the bedroom and getting started with Mize's orders, Angie began to pleasure Ashley as Mize told her to, hoping that she hadn't hurt the baby, or babies.

Upon Mize's orders, Angie sped up her pace, even though the pleasure was so intense for her to do so easily. After they had gone for a few minutes, Angie stopped at Mize's orders again, and waited for her to tie Ashley up, where she felt her penis pressing against Ashley's asshole soon after, as Mize was urging her to use it too. "I... I'm sorry Ashley, but Mize says I have to," Angie whispered back to Ashley, apologizing and kissing her on the cheek.

Angie was glad that she didn't have to push inside of Ashley's ass for now though, her cock so sensitive at the moment that she could barely even stand or sit upright on her knees. The buttjob though was still nearly as intense as being inside of Ashley though, and the pleasure Angie felt was just so amazing that soon enough she came again, spurting her seed onto Ashley's back and a bit into her hair. Angie just kept cumming and cumming, five times she came before being told by Mize to switch spots, and her poor cock was so raw and sensitive by this point that she could barely stand to touch it, but she kept going anyway, for the sake of their child, or children that even now grew within Ashley.

With her own eyes glazing over with lust, Angie nodded her head softly and untied Ashley, if allowed to, and then rolled her over and began playing with Ashley's breasts now, going for the spots Mize directed her to there in whatever way Mize told her to. "I want the best for our children, so I'll do whatever I have to for Ashley. So please Mize, after her breasts, is there anywhere else I'll need to work on?" Angie said to Mize where Ashley could hear, smiling down at Ashley.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Tied and sensing the hard warm object nearly getting inside was certainly causing the human to sweat in worry for what would come, Angie could sense it and also see her lover shivering in fear as she whisper to Ashley. I-i... understand. I will endure anything... for us and our baby. The noble young woman have her eyes closed as she smile nerviouly trying to dont make this worse for Angie. Of course at the end her virgin place pass unmolested and her fears dissapear as the pleasure grow by just being her ass rubbed by the cum covered cock. There was a surprised squeak when the release of warm jizz pasted some of her back and purple long hair.

Mize them smirk, loving the performance get close the human, it dont take much time for her to lick a little of the cum at Ashley's back just in her erogenous spot at her back, have two touched at the same time made her raise her head to moan aloud, screaming in ecstasis as by being tied made her unable to stop anything of this happening to her. The rest of the cum was smeared completely in her back and hair, of course her buttlock too as Mize defend this as part of the effort to protect the future newborn.

The orgasm marathon go on, Ashley was so fucked than almost dont noticed when she got released of her binding and placed face up. Still... we need more? I-im not sure to resist any longer... The human said, her smile weak and eyes without aim to any pace by the lust on her. Oh please, normaly we would need a lot of males, so Angie is the only one doing most of the job... your only work is sense your magic and cum many many times, we are close to end this anyway.

With these words they continue, Angie was requested to receive a boobjob from Ashley, but instead aim to her mouth, her point and most of her member was pressed between the soft breasts, Ashley have her mouth half opened and her tongue many times tried to lick her lover's rod, but her breasts and nipples were so sensitive than after a while her head press at the pillow to maon in enjoyment. Of course Angie couldnt hold herself too and her member dont wasted too much time in cover Angie's face and breasts. Meanwhile Mize rubs at Ashley forehead, or one of the two mate's pussy just at the right time of Angie or Ashley orgasms. Of course afeter some releases Angie got free to feed some of her cum to Ashley as the succubi smear all what she could of the human with the divine seed.

Just when they were panting for breath after some times more, Angie stop amazed by the little place between Ashley breasts shinning, in some moments Ashley in her awe state notice it too. Dont lost the focus try to prolong what you feel...aww... well, we will do it more until you get it. Mize said a little happy in her inside than the human fail her first, second and even third time to hold the magic flow more close her breasts. Every time than the human fail, Angie restart to pleasure her dick with her lover's breasts, Ashley helps as best as she could using her hands on her breasts to press her lover's dick until the bright return.

Finally in the fourth attempt she hold the small shine last for two minutes and then she reach a temporal limit. Mize strech herself and yawn before open the door and in the instant some water sound in the bathroom start to sound, mostly Elizabeth pretending to just be talking a bath.

Ow... after a bath and some rest we could continue... or we had already ended? Ashley ask as she touch her cum covered face and see the mess on her.

Mize stop and laught a little shaking her head a little at the end. We ended the best part, now is all up to you to master this with each of your sweet spots. And that sweet cum layer will help you to remember to dont need to cum at each moment and do it faster. So you can have always yours babies protected, so take a bath is a no no until you end.

Ashley wanted maybe to cry or she was only sad looking the succubi go down the stairs to the kitchen. Even then she hold her feelings and tried to master first the point close her breasts and do it without help could take her a long time, but Angie know than her lover could do it, so she could stay there with her helping her the whole day or look for the wedding ring

Last edited:

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Angie began losing all track of time as she was thrusting her cock up and down between Ashley's butt cheeks, and by the time Mize was telling Ashley that it was Angie doing most of the work, she was mostly incoherent and simply thrusting as directed. When they switched to Ashley's breasts, Angie quickly spurted a large fresh load all over Ashley's face and breasts, before she began thrusting again.

"W-Whoa Ashley... y-your breasts, they're glowing," Angie commented even as she kept thrusting away inside of Ashley.

Angie moaned aloud, but looked on with pride and lust as the shining lasted on Ashley's chest for a good two minutes or so before dissipating. "B-But Mize, I need a bath too remember. And... I'm so sore, a-and sensitive now. I don't know how much longer I can go," Angie whined to Mize when the succubus basically told Ashley that they weren't done yet. "But I love Ashley, so I'll... I'll do my best to keep going," Angie then said, determined to do just that as she sat there, thrusting her hips.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Angie has made a great job in pleasure her lover, both actually only focused on mate and follow the soccubi's instructions. When get the turn to pleasure Ashley's breasts the angel couldnt hold herself any longer cumming in Ashley face and breasts, of course than instead squeak in surprise, the human cooed and opened her mouth trying to catch as many of the tasty substance as she could, doint this every time than the Angel orgasm was not reached with her lips already sucking at it. Yes... cant belive than they are... they also feels soo good, please dont stop, cum more on me, Angie. The human answer amazed maybe for what was happening at her breasts, but her lust taking most of her at the moment.

The succubi was close to leave but stop and turn back as she giggle and pinch softly at Angie's butt. Its fine if you want continue or take a bath Angie, you can also stop in any moment, as Ashley is who must continue learning to control herself. Mize of course leave then, mostly leaving the door closed so the pair continue in private what still remain of their attempts to protect their baby.

You dont need to use your cock if it already hurt, just the touch of yours fingers and wings could help me a lot. Ashley said taking a small break to suck at the angel's member, but once ended to talk she continue cleaning at it all over it lenght and with caution sucking at it before use her breasts again and try to make them react again.

The first sweet spot take time to master, but with some long time Ashley manage to control the magic flow around her breasts, it was strange for both see than some milk leak for them, thing than Ashley use to feed the angel as much as this could need, the stamina of this restored the enugh to continue for a while.

Hm...ahh... im not sure but, it must enough...at least in my breasts, why not try another place? Ashley ask after more time, the ange was now in better shape than the human, so Angie could continue in any spot than they had already used so Ashley could learn completely in control her magic in that spot. If Angelique could remember out of her breasts, Ashley have some spots on her back, close her buttlocks, her forehead, pussy and maybe her mouth and butthole.

As much as the human tried, her mind could only endure three more before pass out completely in bliss at the angel's arms. Once they rest Angie notice than the whole day has passed and the dawn from the next day was near to start. Ashley was so exhausted than she dont care her sticky cum state, most of the jizz on her whole body was already dry when Angie awake, the angel take a moment to notice it, but she soon realize than a heart shape tatto was between Ashley breasts and in the center a little purple bright than looks as a gem until Angie tried to touch it, there was not a gem in that place and that shine was reallyAshley skin, soft and so sensitive than the brief touch made the human cooes and hug her lover. As she move to hug angie her legs move the enough to make Angie also notice a cute round swelling over her buttlock, the same place caressed a lot by Angie before her breasts.

Angie could rest more until Ashley awake or look around inside the house where Mize and Elizabeth should be if all was right.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

As Mize pinched her butt, Angie let a little eek out and looked over at her, blushing profusely, though that may have been primarily from how aroused she was thanks to everything going on. "Oh... well then I shall take a rest from that and use my hands and wings to tickle you," Angie said, feeling a bit relieved that she wasn't having to use her dick anymore, or at least as much.

Angie decided to focus on the place on Ashley's back for now, using her hands, and the one on her mouth, with her own lips as she kissed Ashley deeply. Angie continued like this until either she fell asleep, or until Ashley had mastered those two places as well. The last spot Angie helped Ashley master before both of the fainted for the night, was her forehead. Angie felt that may help her to learn the others better or something, though she couldn't be certain of course.

As soon as Ashley had fainted, Angie fell asleep barely a minute later, needing the rest herself, and not caring how close the dawn for the next day was.

When she woke, Angie groaned softly and noticed the glowing spot on Ashley's skin, and was curiously staring at it, before she leaned in and touched it with her lips, kissing Ashley there between her breasts. She also felt the little nub beginning to sprout from the looks of it, and she couldn't help but think to herself, that Mize's tutelage was turning Ashley into a succubus or something. Angie figured she ought to ask Mize about it.

Kissing Ashley on the lips, Angie slowly made her way out of bed, to keep from waking Ashley in the process, where she then went out to find Mize and Elizabeth, still completely nude. If she couldn't find either, then Angie would go back to the bathroom and get cleaned up after hers and Ashley's previous night of fun.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Ashley remain sleep once their long sex sesion ended. Of course than when Angie tried to kiss her shinning spot the young human groan in passion as she remain completely sleep thanks to her tireness, this pleasure was not only sensed by Ashley but also Angie was loving that place, kissing it was as a warm feeling get pressed and passed through her lips.

Fortunately Angie managed to stop and leave her cum covered sleep mate rest some more. Her lack of cloth was not a problem, as is really early to meet someone awake. The angel could see Elizabeth's room closed and Mize was... there was not sign of Mize until a young moan come out Elizabeth's room.

Saphira meanwhile was resting at Angie room, naked and whimpering as she masturbate rubbing her cock in her sleep. The love angel could easily open the room where the noble woman and the succubi were sleeping or she could take a bath and do anything than she wish.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Thankfully she got away without waking Ashley, as she went to look for Elizabeth and or Mize. When she heard the moan from Elizabeth's room, Angie moved to check on them first, easing the door open and seeing if they were still asleep or not, and if they were she would go to take herself a quick bath and then get some breakfast ready for everyone, feeling re-energized after getting some well earned and much needed sleep.

While cooking breakfast, Angie looked for some eggs, bacon, and bread, just making something simple for everyone, and humming softly as she did so and just generally enjoying doing so to help everyone. If everyone was still asleep by the time it was done, Angie would go and wake them all for breakfast.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Opening the door soon give to Angie a full view of the gorgeous Noble's woman room and the beautiful bed on it where both women in sexy nighties cuddle at each others deep sleep. Angie could bet easily than they arent early birds, after had meet these women for some days and theirs night parties. It would be more easier awake Saphira but maybe that was not the best choice with all these cute babes having peaceful dreams.

All this give to the angel free time to take a relaxing bath and then if she wish dress herself before make a breakfast for all, as they remain sleeping passing already an hour from when Angie awakened. The angel focus on be useful for her mate and them, the ingredients were easy to notice in the kitchen and she have all the time of the world to create a great breakfast, for what it looks Elizabeth went to get all the needed as they were training in the bedroom.

The noise and delicious smell however dont awake what she expected as only Saphira get to see in the seat to wave to Angie. Hmhm, this town is so lovely and im sure than as everyone you had a great night. Can i join the next time? The blue skinned angel ask waiting fr the food and the rest.

It was at the end needed than Angie awake them and once done Ashley was getting up helped by Mize as the human was really tired after their fun until the point than she follow them naked and close to fall from the stairs if the succubi werent carring her all the way, once in the dinnerhall Ashley would be mostly cuddling and sleeping at Mize's shoulder until Angie sit close to hug her instead the love maiden.

Is a lovely breakfast, i may just ask for a small glass to place some milk. ~Mize said smirking and ready to milk the poor half sleep lactating girl, the succubi wanted to try some of the dry cum on her food too unless someone interrupt her.

Certainly you have a remarkable cooking skill, Angelique. But im a little dissapointed in see than both broke the promise made yesterday of not sex until the wedding. Elizabeth sigh as she talk with the angel and slowly Ashley was awakening after feels the hands of the succubi on her.

Hey, wait...dont touch me Mize, let me sleep a little more, where we?...is this a dream? The noble young lady said as she tried to strech and get some sense in her drowzy state.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Hmm... oh hey Sapphira. And... maybe, it depends. Ashley's pussy is mine, just so you know, and we're going to have a baby, so I have to be careful how hard and fast I go with her," Angie told Sapphira when she noticed her coming into the kitchen, where she was cooking nude.

After getting everyone up, Angie set the table and while Mize went to get Ashley, Angie blushed at Elizabeth's words and hung her head a bit. "I... I'm sorry Elizabeth. I just... I c-can't stop myself. I was so horny, t-that I needed it so bad," Angie whimpered at Elizabeth, feeling terrible that she'd broken her promise to her.

"No sweetie, I made everyone breakfast. Here, your plate's ready," Angie told Ashley when Mize got her sat down, leaning in to kiss her on the cheek.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Oh, i know and i wouldnt get in middle of such beautiful love. Of course, i could just join and share some of my touch on you and her if you allow me. Sapphira answer more interested in get some fun with them, clearly really interested after the passionated moans from the last day.

Once the rest of the ladies get to the dinnertable, it was first Elizabeth who get some words with the angel, it was hard to hide her dissapointment but let it go as she prepare herself a drink. I know than its hard to hold ours needs, but you will turn into the head of a family, Angelique. It must be your priority the safety of your loved ones and so yours needs could be sattled in others ways. Just then as they look at each other, Elizabeth end her words with a wink and a soft rub at the angel thigh, giving out an idea of how have her needs in control.

Ashley and Mize soon get there with the human still half sleep. Uhm...i see. Thanks my love, it smell...ahhh Mize stop touching me...agh not there.

Ashley praise to her lover coocking skills get cut when Mize notice the little nub, pressing and rubbing at it what made Ashley squirm in the instant as also get an intense arousal. Sapphira and Elizabeth meanwhile could be pondering the little bright area at the cum drenched nude woman's breasts

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"I'm sorry Elizabeth, and I know that. But it just feels so good," Angie said softly, groaning a bit and looking positively ashamed about breaking the promise.

"Of course love, I don't mind cooking for you every day if you want me to, well, aside from the days I have simply too many things to do of course," Angie told Ashley, kissing her on the lips this time. "And Mize, please don't tease her so much. She's still a bit sensitive after last night. Now I have to go and see if I can find a couple of suitable gemstones for Ashley's wedding and engagement rings, or just actual rings if possible, so I'll be out for a while most likely. While I'm out, please take care of each other and all okay, and protect Ashley and our child please," she went on to say, looking around the table as she sat down to eat too, taking her time, but not going too slowly, so she could get a move on as soon as possible.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

I know than you feels bad about it Angelique, that is why i decide to let Mize help us... Anyway it could be better for my daughter's pregnancy to both try to endure that need as much as possible in the future. Elizabeth said trying to be comprehensive, giving another chance to the nympho angel.

Mize has taken Ashley direct from the bed to eat her breakfast, but still the human young girl smile and enjoy her meal even at her actual dry cum covered state and the continuous Succubi tease. I would love more to cook with you often instead find out who should take care of the kitchen. She manage to say pushing Mize a little away to enjoy the angel 's lips in a passionated kiss.

Mize lets then have a brief moment before let her tail caress the young human thighs. Hmhm of course im not teasing her Angie. Im just sharing some of my fraternal love to Ashley. As a close cousin and my best friend i will warm her and protect her all what i can... we are so close, right? Mize of course stop her words ceossing her index at Ashley's breast to take some of the milk leaking softly from her in the night and then lick it in front of all as Mize enjoy it, the human of course squeak almost in pleasure by the event.

Of course than we will protect this pair of beautiful ladies, if something could happen we will fly with them away of any danger. Sapphira answer and then all enjoy their meal, Ashley with Angie's scent all over her body was like flower to a bee at the nose of the blue angel and Mize, so the succubi stay really close the human. Elizabeth asked later what was happening to Ashley what Mize could say now or later if the angel was in a hurry to leave.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"I... I understand Elizabeth, thank you. I'll do my best to not disappoint you," Angie replied to Elizabeth, bowing her head in apology.

After Ashley got in there and responded, Angie smiled softly and kissed her on the cheek. "I know Ashley, but you were sleeping and I know you needed it badly," Angie told Ashley.

"Thank you ladies, I appreciate it. I will find the most glorious ring I can," Angie said after Mize and Sapphira had spoken, though she looked curiously at Mize when Elizabeth spoke. "Aye, before I go, I would like to know what is happening to Ashley. I think I deserve know actually," she then said, remaining seated until after she had heart what Mize had to say.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Mize was very focused on enjoy Ashley's sensitive nude body until Elizabeth ask and then Angie. Uhm? Do you mean that light between her breasts or what is over her butt? Mize ask more surprised for the sudden questions about the human. Of course Ashley get a little focused on that problem too as all looks to be worried.Eh? im fine right? This light... i supposed than it was just a magic thing and... my rear is just sore after all what happened some hours ago.... i guess.

The auto answer given by Ashley soon bring some needs to giggle at the succubi before nod. That is half truth... i mean, i said the answer in part before start this training. You see, Ashley you only have some side effects for just starting to control your magic. These remnants were created in your pregnant womb in yours orgasms and would affect the baby if we havent started your training.

Is the first time than i heard that kind of things, even when mages are rare in these lands there arent tales about side effects for sex. Elizabeth add and let then the succubi continue.

I guess than that is because only magic spirits related to mom get this if they dont train from young age, Ashley is your fault for start so old on know your magic self and enjoy yourself. Mize said closing her eyes and almost scolding the human yet Ashley just frown and press her forehead.

Is fine, i will continue helping her today, so the flow of her magic help the baby and dont hurt the little one instead. Hmm Sapphira could help us too to end faster.

Hmm... no thanks, im sure than you will be enough Mize... and no! you cant ask my mother to help you! Said suddenly Ashley when the succubi was turning to the noble mother.

Aw...at least i should be able to see the process and look for you in case than you need me. Elizabeth said as she started to maybe get curious of what could Mize try this time

Last edited:

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Mmm, both I suppose. I would appreciate anything you can tell me about it all," Angie replied to Mize, glancing over as Elizabeth spoke up. "And yeah, I'm a mage myself, but I didn't know that was possible," Angie added about the magic affecting things through sex.

"Either way Mize, there shouldn't be any reason for her body to be changing any. Should there?" Angie said to Mize once they had all finished talking to one another, giggling a little bit at Elizabeth's words when Ashley. "I mean, she's a human and all, so you know. It just seems weird is all," she added with a worried look.