What's new

ACT [アンホリクリエイション / Unholy Creation] UnHolY DisAsTeR (RJ202216)

alphaikazuchi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
So, I have the level 2 membership or whatever. I don't understand the password thing. I don't see a password anywhere.

Tai Tai

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So basically, in order to get the new demo, you have to register and be a level 2 on the said site? Guess I'll just ask for a pm instead

Tai Tai

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Well no need to be snarky about it. I'll pm when necessary. One doesn't pm randomly and only get shot in the foot

LemonEater

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Whowee, probably replied to more than 100 pm's so far for the Demo info, and I've noticed a common question is ''What has been added, since V. 1.02?"

a TL;DR is:

Basically since the ''Free'' Demo, they've added a whole new castle site.
It splits off into Various Areas. [Dungeon, Library, Main Castle, and Clock Tower (?).]
A hell of alot more animations have been added for each site aswell and alot more polish has been added to the game, turns into a real Metroidvania feel, after the Plant Boss
[Not to mention a delicious amount of Game Over CG Animations per Area]

There's only 1 Boss so far in the castle site though (Not considering the first needed to actually entering the castle.) , and it's found in the Library [That was the most recent demo addition.].

CagallaHD

Lurker
Reputation score
Is there any way to reacquire the boss game overs without starting a new file? The save that's included with the newest demo starts after the plant boss, and while you can go back and fight it and the minotaur, the game just kicks you out if you lose to either in the replay fight.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Beating the bosses unlocks the game over in the gallery, but in the actually game....sadly no, since it's more a simulation than a real battle.

One of the things people might over look like I did, is that the paintings have their own game over animation instead of the default game over animation you get in any given area.

There's still 2 more non-x out blocks in the gallery for animations....I'm wondering if there are more special game overs or it could just be place holders.

Last edited:

CagallaHD

Lurker
Reputation score
Beating the bosses unlocks the game over in the gallery, but in the actually game....sadly no, since it's more a simulation than a real battle.
That works for the plant boss but not for the minotaur. There are other issues: The library boss doesn't seem to ever unlock the CGs whether you win or lose, so if you beat them and save you can never see the game over again. I think the unlock file's a bit broken.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
That works for the plant boss but not for the minotaur. There are other issues: The library boss doesn't seem to ever unlock the CGs whether you win or lose, so if you beat them and save you can never see the game over again. I think the unlock file's a bit broken.
It worked just fine for me. First boss and minotaur I defeated without dying but both of their game over CG unlocked. But library boss also doesn't unlock for me so it's probably broken code.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

Save for the latest demo. I'm missing the third enemy in the gallery but it's the tentacle thingy. It disappeared misteriously

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Save for the latest demo. I'm missing the third enemy in the gallery but it's the tentacle thingy. It disappeared misteriously
Thank you :)

Thorn14

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Can someone reupload the save file? Its corrupted.

Also boy I can't wait for the Boss in the Succubus Statue area going by the Game Over CGI!

Last edited:

85centimeters

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Also boy I can't wait for the Boss in the Succubus Statue area going by the Game Over CGI!
Works fine for me. Perhaps try extracting via 7zip as opposed to winrar?

nope.spawn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
That may depend on how you got the file from ZippyShare. If clicking the download button doesn't immediately give you a direct download and instead gives you a white page without formatting, forcing you to use a download manager or "save link as", chances are the file you get is broken.

I'm not sure why zippyshare does that sometimes, but it gets frustrating for me when that happens.

Thorn14

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Tried Save Link as and it doesn't work either. Tried 7Zip as well. Can someone just upload it here?