What's new

RPG [ Animism] Succubus Nightmare サキュバスナイトメア RE182105 RJ182105

Greed153

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So a new reverse rape game just came out. As far as I understand we playing a guy who came into the dream world of succubi. Game looks good to me but all of the CG based on Custom Girl engine.
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ182105.html

She-demons have left the dream world for the real one.

Escape their cloying tricks while you gather them up.

if the succubus catches you, an ecchi scene begins.

* 50 dungeon floors
* Replay/appreciation mode
* 3D animation + voice acting
* Over 100 animations and ecchi scenes (plus multiple angles)

(Complete the game to unlock all scenes, even ones you missed)

Ecchi scenes include:
fellatio, breast sex, footjob, 69, girl on top, lotus position, etc.

For fans of reverse r*pe, drained life force, masochist situations.

Last edited by a moderator:

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: サキュバスナイトメア ( RJ182105 )

Interesting find. Pretty sure that this is trying to copy what Succubus Maze did. The only differences is the lack of tries.
In Succubus Maze you had a health bar, while in this game once you get caught it's game over. Still I'll check this game out.

purdie

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

i'm afraid all this has going for it is animations

Dan Druff

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I immediately thought this was from the maker(s) of Succubus Maze. The demo is a good length, and it's a bit of a challenge since you instantly lose if caught. The game automatically saves after every room, so your only focus is going to the next room. You can also lose at the very first encounter in the introduction.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yellow rating usually means keep out.

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Yellow rating usually means keep out.
i dont care about these rating anyway

i want to play the full game myself, but from what i've seen in the trial, it is somewhat annyoing but kinda rewarding in my opinnion

Quiv

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've been trying the demo, but since I mash buttons to skip all that dialogue I can't read anyway, I always seem to accidentally pick the wrong choice and see the same game over scene, even when I try to be careful and slow down.

And then I have to start from the beginning and skip everything again.

So either I screw up every single time or the demo always end the same way no matter what because it's a demo, but then I don't get to see how the game is supposed to be played and what other scenes it has to offer.

Alzhar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

when ur given the option you have to say no (I think the bottom option if i recalled). then when she does the scene on you I think one of the option change where you can resist and then you can play the game from there.

dekumon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So, I got bored and started fiddling around with WolfRPG, and ended up "translating" the prologue and floors 1-20. I say translating in the loosest sense of the word, consisting of me reading the machine trans/looking at the scene, so it's not a direct translation. Please let me know if you find any spelling/grammar errors. In the meantime, I'll keep fiddling with it, maybe tweak the ending text so it's different for each scene.

You will need a working copy of the game, just rename the .wolf file.

Link: mega.nz/#!vIEGHJxB!uiVH-W0Kz_oK76tbuCTjE1NteaC9BjDfQcn_x9QEYmc

Password: ulmfrules

dekumon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So I finished translating the remainder of the game. It's up on Sukebei now.

sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2131464

Satou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So I finished translating the remainder of the game. It's up on Sukebei now.

sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2131464
Thanks! Would you also happen to have a full save? Also, when I get caught, I keep trying to choose the "resist" option, but does it even do anything?

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Looks like they used 3D Girl Custom Evolution models instead of 3D Custom Girl this time. Personally I think the latter is usually better for these since it's much further within the modding community and therefore has more animations, body and outfit varieties to choose from.

Last edited:

dekumon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks! Would you also happen to have a full save? Also, when I get caught, I keep trying to choose the "resist" option, but does it even do anything?
Sure! This save file will unlock the memory room. As for resisting, don't you know that once a succubus has you, there's no escape? ;)

No, all the "resist" option does is reset the decision. Once your caught, the only way to advance is "submit".

Attachments

Satou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sure! This save file will unlock the memory room. As for resisting, don't you know that once a succubus has you, there's no escape? ;)

No, all the "resist" option does is reset the decision. Once your caught, the only way to advance is "submit".
Lol what a pointless option. Or maybe the point of the option is to make you realize that resistance is futile? Thanks for the save!