What's new

ACT [ ankoku marimokan ] アンコクマリモカン The Adventures of Anise アニスの冒険~横スクロールHアクションゲーム~ RE101211 RJ101211

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: The Adventures of Anise (アニスの冒険)

If you use the first spell to finish off a boss, you get an additional scene.

makenocent

Reputation score

I think you can get different endings.

On my first run through the game, I saved every human I can. And I never died more then twice per stage. Got a good ending where she gets a guy or something.

On my 2nd playthrough, I purposely died 3 times each stage just to get the cg and bad ends. I also got to fight the fat ugly god after stage 8. And the ending was pretty grim where all the humans were getting raped by humans in armor.

I got all but 2 cgs. It's between the good ending and bad ending cg. So I assume there are 2 more endings I'm missing.

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

It's really a nice game. Too bad I am so bad at it that I can't hope to get through with having the ability to save my progress...-.-

Mortalitus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I think you can get different endings.

On my first run through the game, I saved every human I can. And I never died more then twice per stage. Got a good ending where she gets a guy or something.

On my 2nd playthrough, I purposely died 3 times each stage just to get the cg and bad ends. I also got to fight the fat ugly god after stage 8. And the ending was pretty grim where all the humans were getting raped by humans in armor.

I got all but 2 cgs. It's between the good ending and bad ending cg. So I assume there are 2 more endings I'm missing.
One`s where she ends up a whore in a brothel or something, and the other one is her pregnant enjoying some ogres. Don`t know how to get them though.

makenocent

Reputation score

One`s where she ends up a whore in a brothel or something, and the other one is her pregnant enjoying some ogres. Don`t know how to get them though.
I wonder if it's related to how many times you die or how many humans you save.

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

wow my link still lives. I almost feel bad that it has almost 1k downloads.... that is a lot money lost. though the games not the greatest it could be better and have more there is no real replay value.

prismark

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Woow thank you :D
mediafire.cum/?5i56dckc7h8fa65
This link full version from Anise Adventure?

marcoslazo

Reputation score

does this game save like a backup save somewere else? coz i tried replacing the save someone put here and it wont recognize it, when i get in the world map the girl is not there any suggestion?

Puttana

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Woow thank you :D
mediafire.cum/?5i56dckc7h8fa65
This link full version from Anise Adventure?
If its weight is 191 MB it is full version.:)

Puttana

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

wow my link still lives. I almost feel bad that it has almost 1k downloads.... that is a lot money lost. though the games not the greatest it could be better and have more there is no real replay value.
Please don't be so pessimistic. You have made a good thing by sharing the game. I thank you again. :) BTW the game has 1736 downloads at dlsite at the moment. It is a VERY good rating.
The game creator is not god, nor is he a half-god. But he is making a good progress with every new game. I agree there are some repetitions in his stages but he tries his best. Notably, he issued the game a forthnight earlier and made many of us a real Christmas gift. Let's wish him further successes in his noble activity.;)

I have a question to all. Why did he named his heroine Anise? Any association? With which game or comics?:confused:

Here is some montage pics from creator's pixiv page

Attachments

Last edited:

S-Clone

Reputation score

Don't feel too bad about it. If it was not for illegal bootlegging back in the day certain anti piracy music groups that I shall not name would not be where they are today. The key is exposure.

mikshe

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Erm... so you fail lvl 3 times and its game over for good? Lame.

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yeah for when I'm good I'm very,very good but when I'm bad I'm fucking gorgeous.

thanks for the set up, I been looking for the chance to use that line.

and the download is right from the site I uploaded that rar. even before I unpacked it and played it.
has for saving I thought it just auto saved???

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

OP should change this game's prefix to [Full Game] now that the game seems done.

It's the same author that made "Legend of Shade" (can't remember its newer title)

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You zap the humans with your first spell to save them. That's how I do it anyway.
Thanks, guess I gotta replay through it yet again after I beat it the second time, unf.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks, guess I gotta replay through it yet again after I beat it the second time, unf.
Do the same with bosses, just make sure you kill them with the first spell.

Hentar

Cthulhu
Reputation score

It's late, but here my torrent for the game.

Desora

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Okay, so, meddling with the save data, the first line with data numbers (ステージ数) seems to be the stage your save is set at.

Has anyone managed to have her raped by any of the water monsters besides the tentacle? I've been trying but it seems like they're one shot monsters ( they zap you, then go out of the screen) and I'm not sure if they return.

platanus

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Okay, so, meddling with the save data, the first line with data numbers (ステージ数) seems to be the stage your save is set at.

Has anyone managed to have her raped by any of the water monsters besides the tentacle? I've been trying but it seems like they're one shot monsters ( they zap you, then go out of the screen) and I'm not sure if they return.
All of them have rape animations, timing for the kappa (smaller jumping one) is difficult, the gyojin (bigger one) is relatively easier

Desora

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

All of them have rape animations, timing for the kappa (smaller jumping one) is difficult, the gyojin (bigger one) is relatively easier
I just managed to get their animations by finishing the game, but thanks for the reply :) I prefer the animations in-game, but those two seem like they might be a tad annoying to acquire.

Also:
残存精液 = cum amount ( when it maxes out you give birth)

取得 ( whatever) = yes / no on whether you have the spells

出産数 = I'm guessing it means birth count

Anyway, from a cheater perspective, how to access the endings:
- Good ending: Seems pretty simple, avoid getting raped and save humans.
- Brothel ending: Save humans, have sex
- Monster ending: Don't save humans, have sex, birth number might affect this
- Chaotic ending( Soldiers raping villagers): Win the last fight ( with the god you serve). To access that fight, change the very last data number in the save data list ( directly below [リョナフラグ] ) to 1 ( by default that should be 0) and defeat the last boss. ( Or simply set your stage to 9, which is the ending bit where the god talks to you) Losing that fight also unlocks another CG.

Last edited: