What's new

RPG [アンコクマリモカン / ankoku marimokan] 鉄刃少女ブレイザーRPG / Metal Edge Girl Blazer: RPG (RJ220443)

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Anyone else getting a blank screen?
Nevermind, messed something up.

Last edited:

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
hm, that's a lot of scat. Well, I finished and it didn't take that long either.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
I just took a quick look through the unpacked images and didn't see any scat.
Then you must not have looked very hard, I've played through four dungeons and gotten as many scat scenes.

LordOfGears

Reputation score
Has anyone beaten the game yet? I'm pretty sure I'm right at the end but I'm stuck and don't know what to do.

I'm at the end of the underground lab segment and I beat the stage boss (possibly final boss?). After I won the fight, the mad scientist dude just kind of ran away and I'm left in the room with four switches in the room. After I hit all four I get a bad ending.
Clearly they have to be hit in a certain order but I've lost track of what I have and haven't tried. I'm sure there was a hint somewhere but I can't read Japanese so loading an earlier save to look for it won't do me any good.

Attatched is a screenshot of the room I mean. I'd appreciate it if anyone that's beaten the game can tell me what to do. Thanks in advance for any help.

Attachments

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
You get them during the sex scenes such as the one on the toilet where she poops after sex.

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Has anyone beaten the game yet? I'm pretty sure I'm right at the end but I'm stuck and don't know what to do.

I'm at the end of the underground lab segment and I beat the stage boss (possibly final boss?). After I won the fight, the mad scientist dude just kind of ran away and I'm left in the room with four switches in the room. After I hit all four I get a bad ending.
Clearly they have to be hit in a certain order but I've lost track of what I have and haven't tried. I'm sure there was a hint somewhere but I can't read Japanese so loading an earlier save to look for it won't do me any good.

Attatched is a screenshot of the room I mean. I'd appreciate it if anyone that's beaten the game can tell me what to do. Thanks in advance for any help.
From the text guide it say it's random.

I just went left to right and cleared it.

Nhoerst

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah stuck at the levers too. Did each combination twice still cant get past it...

CadBac94

Reputation score
What am I supposed to do in the school?
Edit: Nvm found out

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
if you lost you will later see a timer but what you should do is not a plan ?
can where help me please.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
When the number reaches 0:00, you die. Bascially, grey guy mid-centre, blocking half of that hallway below your character gives you the timer when you talk to him once. You must talk to him within the time limit to deactivate the timer - through a H-scene.

It's a buggy some times and the timer does not go away.

Also, regarding the 4 switches. It seems that as long as you're not pregnant, you will get the good ending.

explosivo666

Reputation score
Stuck at the school thing, tentacles showed up, and can't get though the toilet wall or I get a bad end.

Monceber

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Well, I'm stuck at the alien thing. If I lose to it I get bad end, if I beat it I'm kind of stuck, since there are no visual cues on where to go. And there's still that construction site down below that is locked for me.

Edit: Nvm, I had negative popularity, so it locked me into bad end route after sleeping.
Edit 2: That's a bug, I guess. Alien event ported me out of school, and I couldn't reenter it.

Last edited:

Dufoe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
You just need enough hp to get through the tentacle wall afaik.