What's new

[Complete - Partial] [アンコクマリモカン/Ankoku Marimokan] LeGendery Strangers ~男女主人公つがいじめRPG~ (RJ297476)

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
DLSite:
ulmf thread: https://ulmf.org/threads/ankoku-marimokan-fantajiirpg-legendary-strangers.14108/

Made a partial for Marimo's new game.

This is a boxed MV game, so you will need to unpack it with the enigma unpacker before applying the patch. Remember to remove the % signs from the "DEFAULT FOLDER" it extracts to, they will interfere with game operation.

Translated the usual, menus, items, enemy names, skills, etc., including choices. Might be a little off on some of the later choices as I haven't played the game all the way through yet for context. Also, I included cliplogger, so it should send dialogue text to the clipboard to translate in whatever software you like.

As usual it's attached to this post, and if anything is broken or untranslated (within the scope of a partial), let me know and I'll fix it.

Attachments

Last edited:

micealjakson

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.

aff571

Reputation score
Was wanting to try translating this game, anyone know how to update the files with English text?

pufi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thank you for this!

Last edited: