What's new

ACT RPG Maker [ アンコクマリモカン/Ankoku Marimokan] 特警シグナルフォースII~OPERATION WHITE~ / Special Operations Unit - SIGNAL FORCES II (RJ321643)

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
1625644579263.png
Link:
Trial available in the above link

Story
The 3 main members of Signal Force from the first game were captured in a ambush in Cyborg town(?).
The Doctor/researcher who developed the Signal Force equipment is not tasked with rescuing them, with a brand new suit which has an emergency teleporter to get away when you get defeated!
You also go around the Signal Force base doing stuff. (Very limited in the demo.)

Gameplay
Top down, ARPG style game, made with RPG MV.
When in combat: Face a direction and attack. Open a menu to use consumables.
You can change the panty you're equiped with, but it seems to only be for aesthetics.
(Nothing much in the demo beyond that.)

Controls:
Directional Keys to move and change directions
Z - confirm/attack (Hold for 1-2 seconds to activate time slow - drains MP very quick)
X - cancel/menu
SHIFT (hold) - toggle run
CTRL (hold) - speed up everything (can be used outside of combat for extra movement speed

Note: After defeat, you can teleport home with the 3rd option when you open up the menu with X. It appears to be the only way to retreat once you're defeated. (Minus extraordinary circumstances like defeat on a boss.)

Use your "political power" (?) to do stuff around the base.
Use "money" to buy equipment and consumables.
Both of the above are earned after retreating/completing a mission - regardless of defeat of win. Scales with number of enemies defeated.

Fetishes: Bondage, Rape, Tentacles, Gangbang, BDSM, Brainwashing(?), NTR(?), Loli(?), shota(?)

Last edited:

Dufoe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Seems like I got stuck in a game over path after the red boss. Talking to the dude with an h room in the base leads to a game over.

No_good_56'er

Lurker
Reputation score
Seems like I got stuck in a game over path after the red boss. Talking to the dude with an h room in the base leads to a game over.
If you're talking about the event tile that appears in front of him after you pick up the pager looking thing, yeah you don't want to do that. I think it's supposed to be an H scene, but honestly I couldn't figure out how to trigger it. But yeah you should instead talk to the guy next to the robot at the front desk looking area

sas2000as

Reputation score
How to defeat final (?) boss? That one with lever who is treating to kill shota.

Dufoe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I think it's bugged, the boss is jumping around out of your reach, so you can't damage it with your attacks. You can use one of the bombs from your inventory, not sure if you can skip these or not.

No_good_56'er

Lurker
Reputation score
It is bugged, yeah. Marimo knows of some other bugs as well and plans to fix them in an update, as stated on their ci-en

RogueTwilight

Demon Girl
Reputation score
By sounds of it people have got around it or haven't had it but has anyone had a error with the red boss which crashes the game with error message "ReferenceError enemyDamage is not defined" it happens when I attack the boss instantly.

I'm going to try and playthrough on a completely fresh install see if I can get around it cause I didn't have the error in the first time fighting but I lost then the error started appearing on the second attempt and all other attempts after even tried to put the save in a fresh install and it doesn't like it still so not sure if I triggered something or just bugged it out.

If it works I'll edit this so other people at least know it does/doesn't work

psicomaniaco

Reputation score
By sounds of it people have got around it or haven't had it but has anyone had a error with the red boss which crashes the game with error message "ReferenceError enemyDamage is not defined" it happens when I attack the boss instantly.

I'm going to try and playthrough on a completely fresh install see if I can get around it cause I didn't have the error in the first time fighting but I lost then the error started appearing on the second attempt and all other attempts after even tried to put the save in a fresh install and it doesn't like it still so not sure if I triggered something or just bugged it out.

If it works I'll edit this so other people at least know it does/doesn't work
Happens to me too.
I was able to defeat her by using an item that instantly kills bosses.

1625682817331.png

RogueTwilight

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Happens to me too.
I was able to defeat her by using an item that instantly kills bosses.
Ah cool thanks there is a way round it if it happens in future I just redid up to the red boss again and for some reason it works now so might trigger something if you lose to the red boss that breaks it that or it was just a fluke or bug that caused it

Edit: Stuck again though it's not a bug this time anyone know what to do after the red boss I found a "pocket trip" in the slums area which so far just seems to trigger a event chain which ends in the office with the guy in it in the upper left of the base with a game over other than that can't find anything unless I'm being stupid.

Last edited:

No_good_56'er

Lurker
Reputation score
Ah cool thanks there is a way round it if it happens in future I just redid up to the red boss again and for some reason it works now so might trigger something if you lose to the red boss that breaks it that or it was just a fluke or bug that caused it

Edit: Stuck again though it's not a bug this time anyone know what to do after the red boss I found a "pocket trip" in the slums area which so far just seems to trigger a event chain which ends in the office with the guy in it in the upper left of the base with a game over other than that can't find anything unless I'm being stupid.
You want to talk to the guy next to the robot in the front desk looking area. There's supposedly an H scene for using it on that military guy, I don't know how to trigger it still

RogueTwilight

Demon Girl
Reputation score
100% Full Save

It should work if not load first save and beat the final boss (use the black ball in items to instakill) after the ending enter the gallery in the top right should be two event markers left unlocks all the gallery the right removes all of them just be aware if you use the right one it will remove the gallery items and the two events markers so you need to complete the game again to use them.

Attachments

DoggieDog52

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I cannot for the life of me figure out what to do after the Yellow boss. I talk to the clown after the boy does and then...where do I go? I've clicked on everything, nothing's working.

DarkfallDC

Lurker
Reputation score
I cannot for the life of me figure out what to do after the Yellow boss. I talk to the clown after the boy does and then...where do I go? I've clicked on everything, nothing's working.
Hit the bar in the bottom left of the slum town. Talk to everyone on the left side; someone should grope you; then it allows you to push into the place past the clown.

100% Full Save

It should work if not load first save and beat the final boss (use the black ball in items to instakill) after the ending enter the gallery in the top right should be two event markers left unlocks all the gallery the right removes all of them just be aware if you use the right one it will remove the gallery items and the two events markers so you need to complete the game again to use them.
How do you get to the gallery? I beat the game, watch through the ending and then it pushes me to the main menu.

No_good_56'er

Lurker
Reputation score
Hit the bar in the bottom left of the slum town. Talk to everyone on the left side; someone should grope you; then it allows you to push into the place past the clown.

How do you get to the gallery? I beat the game, watch through the ending and then it pushes me to the main menu.
bottom option of the main menu

DoggieDog52

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Ah thanks, that did it. Managed to clear the game pretty quickly after doing that.

I haven't put my overall thoughts into it yet mainly cuz I was so frustrated at trying to figure out where to go for an hour or so but I feel like this isn't as good as the original. I much preferred the linear style and H-battle system over this one even if that one was pretty easy. The battle portion felt very lackluster with H-animations being this weird hybrid of GoR and yet not cuz you could heal back to full except sometimes it was a game over? The whole thing felt lopsided. I think a translation would make some of the obtuse parts feel better but it's such a short game that I imagine only has 1 ending aside from Game Overs that I can't see myself wanting to replay this.

Reputation score
After beating the red girl I've been running around talking to everyone after getting what I think is the ID card from the car in the upper left of the slum area, no clue what to do now. Am I just missing something simple?

user171

Reputation score
After beating the red girl I've been running around talking to everyone after getting what I think is the ID card from the car in the upper left of the slum area, no clue what to do now. Am I just missing something simple?
Just figured it out. After talking to the guy in the suit in the bar while doing the bunny job, there's a guy in the lobby of the home base (top left next to a robot) who will give you the ID