What's new

ACT RPG Maker [ アンコクマリモカン/Ankoku Marimokan] 特警シグナルフォースII~OPERATION WHITE~ / Special Operations Unit - SIGNAL FORCES II (RJ321643)

DarkfallDC

Lurker
Reputation score
The game does feel rather rushed and the game over quality is very...lackluster. Lots of seeming or implied death which isn't exactly my favorite. Also, has anybody found a way to go into the Male restroom in the base? I see the panties in there, but don't see any event that would suggest something takes place there, even though that's a perfect location for a scene.

buddy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How to defeat final (?) boss? That one with lever who is treating to kill shota.
The fight is likely bugged, but there is a way to win if you're fast enough. At the start if the fight, the boss is at the top of the map before moving out of your reach.
What you need to do is: instantly enter "slow motion"-mode when the battle begins, move to the boss and attack him continually before he manages to move away. If your weapon is strong enough, you will make it. I used the "+4" weapon.

I never tried the "instant kill"-bomb (because I didn't know about it).

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
The game does feel rather rushed and the game over quality is very...lackluster. Lots of seeming or implied death which isn't exactly my favorite. Also, has anybody found a way to go into the Male restroom in the base? I see the panties in there, but don't see any event that would suggest something takes place there, even though that's a perfect location for a scene.
The demo only has one of the Game Overs, I think, and it does strongly imply she dies as a result. Though in the base the soldiers also seem to imply the captured Signals are all going to be killed eventually anyway, but this might be wonky machine translation. Signal Forces is just kind of a very brutal setting, it seems!
That being said, Signal Forces as a whole seems to lean towards more brutal things then say, Ouka.

SK203

Reputation score
I have 1.03, the stat with a heart next to doesn't increase at all. Is it a bug or do you need to do something ? It blocks jobs and events.

buddy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I have 1.03, the stat with a heart next to doesn't increase at all. Is it a bug or do you need to do something ? It blocks jobs and events.
That stat shows how many times the heroine has given herself (for money, favours, etc) to the "commander-guy" with the sex-room inside the base. The partial has translated it to the "mistress" stat. So, a bigger number makes her into that guy's mistress, I guess.

Last edited:

SK203

Reputation score
That stat shows how many times the heroine has given herself (for money, favours, etc) to the "commander-guy" with the sex-room inside the base. The partial has translated it to the "mistress" stat. So, a bigger number makes her into that guy's mistress, I guess.
Ok, thanks a lot !
Just have to find how to increase it now.

buddy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ok, thanks a lot !
Just have to find how to increase it now.
I'm not entirely sure about the exact stat you must increase for the heroine to be willing to give herself to him. I guess you either have to increase her lewdness stat (the "pink woman"-symbol standing upright, covering herself), lose enough missions (the second top number in the box on the lower left in the menu), or lose a certain amount of ranking numbers (the top number in the box on the lower left in the menu). Ofc, it could be a combination, or something else entirely, but most likely it's one of those.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
I feel like I should ask the important question.

Are this title's scenes animated, static CG or a mix of both?

Senick

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does anyone know how to actually make the requests? like request new uniform and to repair the toilet?

SK203

Reputation score
I'm not entirely sure about the exact stat you must increase for the heroine to be willing to give herself to him. I guess you either have to increase her lewdness stat (the "pink woman"-symbol standing upright, covering herself), lose enough missions (the second top number in the box on the lower left in the menu), or lose a certain amount of ranking numbers (the top number in the box on the lower left in the menu). Ofc, it could be a combination, or something else entirely, but most likely it's one of those.
One thing I found is if your power (the top number in the box on the lower left in the menu) is below 0, trying to take the item in the safe in the top right room of the base will land you in prison.

lord_toker

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
No idea what to do after the red girl boss. I picked up some electronic device on the ground and fixed it in base. Now when I try to trigger anything there is some number I need but I don't know what it is, 15, 30, 60, etc

Also game over when I talk with the head commander on the top left.

DarkfallDC

Lurker
Reputation score
No idea what to do after the red girl boss. I picked up some electronic device on the ground and fixed it in base. Now when I try to trigger anything there is some number I need but I don't know what it is, 15, 30, 60, etc

Also game over when I talk with the head commander on the top left.
Answer was already given on the thread, go through page 1.

lord_toker

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I did but the game keeps telling me that I need some kind of resource but I don't know what it is when I talk with the man with the robot in the lobby.

It says I need 60 of something but I don't know what or how to find it.

No_good_56'er

Lurker
Reputation score
I did but the game keeps telling me that I need some kind of resource but I don't know what it is when I talk with the man with the robot in the lobby.

It says I need 60 of something but I don't know what or how to find it.
have you tried the second option talking to him?

psicomaniaco

Reputation score
The 1.05 version already fixed most (of not all) issues I had with the game. I just beat the game again, now using the 1.05 version, and didn't get a single crash anymore.

Almost66

Reputation score
After I beat the yellow girl Im stuck, I did anything I can imagine and still no way to progress, help?

Missmiles

Reputation score
Does someone have a save (or saves) for the fat commander route? The 100% save on Page 1 is for the Good Ending (win) or Bad Ending (lose).