What's new

[Complete - Partial] [アンコクマリモカン/Ankoku Marimokan] 特警シグナルフォースII~OPERATION WHITE~ / Special Operations Unit - SIGNAL FORCES II (RJ321643)

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
DLsite:
ulmf discussion thread: https://ulmf.org/threads/ankokumari...rations-unit-signal-forces-ii-rj321643.14917/

Threw together a quick partial for this one. Translated the UI / menu (including H stats), items, etc. Made some minor changes to shorten a couple of the H stats as there is limited room, and changed "defeats" to "kills" as it sounded to me like it meant the number of times she'd been defeated, but it refers to the number of enemies she's defeated. Did not do choices this time, and did not include common events or map files at all. This is mostly because the game is a bit buggy and will be updated. This way, you can still apply the patch to later versions of the game without overwriting the dev's fixes.

This one is boxed, so you will have to unpack it with enigma unpacker before applying the patch. Remember to remove the % signs from the default folder it extracts to, as these can interfere with file paths.
Also included cliplogger as usual, to send dialogue text to the clipboard, to be translated in whatever software you like. If you aren't familiar with any, Textractor should be a good one to start with as it is still maintained ( ).

Attachments

• Signal Forces 2 partial.zip
    82.2 KB · Views: 396
Great, thanks for this. I'm replaying the game now with this translation and it's great.

Also, thanks for including this ClipLoger thing. INCREDIBLY useful! ^^

I can't seem to use this with my "boxed" version. Where do I put the files?

I keep getting "failed to load t-ricca.img" error. And it makes the game not open anything at all and freeze. Please help.

I keep getting "failed to load t-ricca.img" error. And it makes the game not open anything at all and freeze. Please help.
Need more information if you want help.
Does this happen in the base game without the patch applied, or only with the patch applied?
Where does it happen, exactly?
Are you sure you applied the patch to the right game? (not the first Signal Forces, in other words)
Assuming you have the right game, which version did you apply the patch to?

Back