What's new

RPG [アンコクマリモカン / ankoku marimokan]トッコー委員会 オウカ RPG / Kamikaze Kommittee Ouka RPG (RJ184230)

slepth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: トッコー委員会 オウカ RPG [RJ184230]

It gives me an error on what i think is the last dungeon of the game the one with captured girls, (spoiler alert) when i purposly lose and get captured and get the h scene, it switches me to the purple haired little girl and when i try to go into battle it gives me this error " Failed to load: img/battlehud/Face_2.png",
help i can't progress .
see below

Bought and nearly completed the game yesterday, but ran into something which then seemed like a "blind alley".

The last dungeon, beneath the principal's office. I let Ouka get defeated in one of the AV rooms, resulting in her and Yoko's capture. Then Megumi comes to save the day, turning off the surveilance cameras and helping Yoko escape her cell, and you have to choose between three spots for Megumi to hide, whereas two of them result in her own capture. Then Yoko goes on to try to save Ouka from the "kennel cell". There are three levers that has to be turned to (I assume) unlock the cell, but no matter the order I turned them, they were all wrong options.

Is there a way for Ouka, Yoko and Megumi to successfully escape their capture?

EDIT: I guess I should mention that in my playthrough, Ouka is heavily corrupted, if that has any relevance to the event's progression.

EDIT 2: Also, obviously this dungeon has its share of development flaws.
- If Ouka gets captured before you obtain the keycard located in the kennel room, then you're stuck, because the door leading on to Yoko's cell (where you have to go for the game to progress) is locked.
- Megumi's hiding spot events are still active even after her capture/successfull hiding, meaning Yoko can activate them, leading to a black screen.
- You're able to reach the "mini boss fight" (boss 1 & 2) while you're doing the "escape"-path with Megumi and Yoko, resulting in a "fight load error" because Ouka obviously isn't in the party. The same problem occur if you haven't obtained the key card, and (using Yoko or Megumi) confront the "kennel room" NPC blocking the path to the chest. Forced fight, but Ouka isn't in the party, so error occurs.
the purple/doc cant get into fight. Make sure the MC fights the kennel area guard before getting captured.

I'm stuck after the 3rd girl/prefect(?) hides with the doc. Black screen after that but still can acess the menu.

gavincreeper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm stuck after the 3rd girl/prefect(?) hides with the doc. Black screen after that but still can acess the menu.
That's a glitch that the recent version should've fixed. The third girl can't hide with the doctor, what you're seeing is that though you're using the 3rd girl you're still seeing the options to hide that the 2nd girl had and you're looping the same choice, thus initiating a glitch where you repeat the choice but with a different character.

Elarithon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ver 1.02 with gallery save

修正点
2017/01/09【1.02】
・回想モード6番が正常に動作しない。・修正
・最終面メグミ関係イベントの不具合・修正
This version, the game runs fine when boxed, but when I try to unpack it with enigma, it doesn't unpack as many files as it did with the 1.0 version, and the game is stuck at a white screen.

The heck...? I'm probably missing something dumb.¸

EDIT: Nvm, I was confused because I could run the 1.0 version from the %default folder% folder, instead of copying it and... it's alright now, in any case. Thanks for uploading it.

Last edited:

EverworldJalil

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Did everything everyone said and it's still not working. Which is crazy, cuz I played the demo just fine. Le sigh.

Valornim

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Attention with the newgame + system, it does not take into account the last part you finished but the last part you started.

If, like me, you decide to play with a clean character, he will remember this game. Even if before, you did a game with a corrupt character with 56 defeats and 285 in corruption.

And do not think to say to yourself: "boarf not serious, I will reload my part with the corrupted character and I will end the game again, so that cancels the part with the character clean ... niark niark niark"

Hey bah no, because the part with the corrupt character being started before that of the clean character, it is this one that will be kept in memory.

So if you want to preserve your backups with a corrupt character, do it in the right order, first make a clean character before making a corrupt character.

Joe32

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So this may be a stupid question, but if you have a corrupted character (thirty losses for me), how do you get new game plus, because each thing I try gives me a bad end rather than kicking me back to game start?

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

So this may be a stupid question, but if you have a corrupted character (thirty losses for me), how do you get new game plus, because each thing I try gives me a bad end rather than kicking me back to game start?
read 2 pages back, and questions are not stupid, sometimes if you read stuff befor asking them, they just become unnecessary

prima99

Sex Demon
Reputation score

i can't open the game's Game_boxed.exe. this happens to all my MV games with Game_boxed as it's executable file. can someone upload version 1.02 without using the Game_boxed.exe? am i required some files to start the .exe? any helps will be appreciated!

Cortharn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well, I ran into a game ending bug near the end, where I was unable to rescue the main character. Have to do a forced fight, yet the game thinks you are still using your main character and her art, leading to an error. I saved there, so thats my run done, haha. Anyone have a save around that time they could share? This was in the dungeons, after getting the other two captured.

Joe32

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

read 2 pages back, and questions are not stupid, sometimes if you read stuff befor asking them, they just become unnecessary
Thanks, that helped.

lancer081292

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

so i beat the game with only 17 something losses and tried to new game+ using the nurses computer in a new game. it says that the proccess was successful but then i look at my stats screen and nothing changes

告別告別

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How bad and corrupted can school get by the way?

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

How bad and corrupted can school get by the way?
Same question but most likely i would ask: How many defeats do you need to reach the max corruption in the school?

Devianne

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Same question but most likely i would ask: How many defeats do you need to reach the max corruption in the school?
around 70 corruption (there are some prostitution event in the school around 50, which give 1/each and repeatable, defeat give you 2)

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

around 70 corruption (there are some prostitution event in the school around 50, which give 1/each and repeatable, defeat give you 2)
Thanks a lot

告別告別

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So going beyond 70 corruption will not change anything? That's rather
disappointing.Thanks anyways!

By the way how exactly dont main character dont get corrupted? Her ass is a Hp lovecraftian pit with aids,how exactly she is not affected?

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Many errors in 1.02 XD
The rector level is only overrun with errors XD.
You have not fixed any errors!

As soon as you go through it crashes if you can not go with her there.

Maybe he is so nice to help me also go in the place any way not further.

Help Please^^

mystery99x

Demon Girl
Reputation score

One thing that gets me about this game the most is this. When he (the creator) uploaded the first game it actually ran smoothly but, when he uploads the damn patches my computer decides to do play fucking red light/green light whenever I so much as THINK about moving or doing an action. :mad:

Ruro

Reputation score

You need to beat that guy with ouka first or the game will glitch, then you grab the key in the red chest, with that key you can proceed further with the nurse.

Deekin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Probably gonna wait on this one to be in a more playable state.