What's new

[Complete - Partial] [アンコクマリモカン / Ankoku Marimokan] トッコー委員会オウカRPG2 ~男尊魔窟編~ / Kamikaze Kommittee Ouka RPG 2

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
DLsite JP:
DLsite Eng:

ulmf thread: https://ulmf.org/threads/ankoku-marimo-tokkoo-oukarpg2-ouka-2-rj263841.13495/

Will make at least a partial for this one. (since I made a full tl for the first one and all :p)
EDIT 9/26/2020: I will not be making this into a full translation, the dev has said Kagura Games will be making a full translation.

This is a boxed MV game, so you will need to unpack it. (just search for EnigmaVBUnpacker, it's not hard to find) Remember to remove the % signs from the folder it extracts to, they can interfere with operation. I included Libellule's cliplogger this time, since I had to modify the base plugins file for the pause menu. I also included the image files for battle commands from the first game, as they appear to be identical. Thanks to knoloa and merrill for the icons once again. Remember the merrill ones are in their own folder inside and are better for those who are color blind (or you might just like them better).

I did not translate the route names, or Ouka's character description past the first one, as they are embedded in map and/or common events and I don't even know what to search for yet. Everything else I usually do in a partial is done, menu, skills, items, enemies, etc. (actually, think I forgot states, but those aren't super important, will do them later)

Attached, and as usual let me know if anything breaks or is untranslated (as far as partials go).

EDIT: Route names translated now. Thanks to Rrezz for pointing out where they were located.

Attachments

Last edited:

Sanin92

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Your translation for the first Ouka was my favorite translation for one of the best hrpgs of recent years. Thanks for making at least a partial for the sequel already. I know it's a lot of hard work, but hopefully we also get a full translation for this one eventually.

All your hard work over the years is highly appreciated. Thanks.

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Your translation for the first Ouka was my favorite translation for one of the best hrpgs of recent years. Thanks for making at least a partial for the sequel already. I know it's a lot of hard work, but hopefully we also get a full translation for this one eventually.

All your hard work over the years is highly appreciated. Thanks.
Always glad to know people appreciate what I do. As for a full translation, I'll certainly consider it since I did the first one. But it will be a while, I'd like to make sure he's done updating before I even think about starting it.

Also, partial is up.

Vlaphor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Just picked up the game today, the previous one being one of my favorite hgames of all time. I'll be watching this translation closely. Thanks for the hard work.

lariandark

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hello,just picked the game up ^_^ it's amazing that you already have a partial for it thanks a lot

Cleanfeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Holy shit! I didn't know they made a 2. I'm so happy right now

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I did not translate the route names, or Ouka's character description past the first one, as they are embedded in map and/or common events and I don't even know what to search for yet.
The Route name is in Map 2. I can provide Map002 as I've already done that myself. All I've translated it from it are the Route Names. They're Event 18 located at x&y of 4,0. For future reference if you need to do any updates to the Partial. You may take this and do with it whatever you please.
Ouka's Character Description is located in Common Event 23 and 24. I haven't translated them as I'm still messing around with Magna Fortuna's infinite Side Quest log.

If you need any assistance or anything else Translated let me know. I can help out a little bit, if you need it.

Attachments

mattsan

Reputation score
Always glad to know people appreciate what I do. As for a full translation, I'll certainly consider it since I did the first one. But it will be a while, I'd like to make sure he's done updating before I even think about starting it.

Also, partial is up.
O hohhoho! I knew we would get partial of this game sooner or later with you around here man. I said it before but I really appreciate you for the first Ouka RPG game. It is the first Hentai RPG game that I play again and again to the end. Before that I usually just use the save gallery to fap.

I agree about wait for a while before starting full translation for this game has quite a few bugs here and there. Thankfully, nothing game breaking.

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
The Route name is in Map 2. I can provide Map002 as I've already done that myself. All I've translated it from it are the Route Names. They're Event 18 located at x&y of 4,0. For future reference if you need to do any updates to the Partial. You may take this and do with it whatever you please.
Ouka's Character Description is located in Common Event 23 and 24. I haven't translated them as I'm still messing around with Magna Fortuna's infinite Side Quest log.

If you need any assistance or anything else Translated let me know. I can help out a little bit, if you need it.
Ah, the route names are all in one event? That's good, will make it easier, thanks for the info. And figured the character descriptions would be in common events, pretty sure that's where they were in the last game. I'll probably play it through at least once before doing those, though. (Both for context and to avoid spoilers)

Rrezz

Reputation score
Ah, the route names are all in one event? That's good, will make it easier, thanks for the info. And figured the character descriptions would be in common events, pretty sure that's where they were in the last game. I'll probably play it through at least once before doing those, though. (Both for context and to avoid spoilers)
Well... There's only 3 Routes... The first route is before your first fight. Then the first fight determines what route you go on. And I believe the character description only changes when you're on the losing route.

Also if you want I can show you how I found those stats. Might make future projects easier.

Last edited:
OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Well... There's only 3 Routes... The first route is before your first fight. Then the first fight determines what route you go on. And I believe the character description only changes when you're on the losing route.

Also if you want I can show you how I found those stats. Might make future projects easier.
Oh, only 3 routes. I just assumed there would be more for some reason. :ROFLMAO: And the descriptions, yeah, the first game was the same way. It was mainly a measure of how corrupted she was becoming.

As for finding things like that, I normally use notepad++ and its "find in files" feature. It can search whole folders at once, so works well (assuming you know what to search for). And I certainly needed it for the Married Selena partial, that game had its menu/stats data scattered across multiple json and js files. But if you have some secret method, by all means send me a PM. And thanks for the offer.

Rrezz

Reputation score
Oh, only 3 routes. I just assumed there would be more for some reason. :ROFLMAO: And the descriptions, yeah, the first game was the same way. It was mainly a measure of how corrupted she was becoming.

As for finding things like that, I normally use notepad++ and its "find in files" feature. It can search whole folders at once, so works well (assuming you know what to search for). And I certainly needed it for the Married Selena partial, that game had its menu/stats data scattered across multiple json and js files. But if you have some secret method, by all means send me a PM. And thanks for the offer.
Yeah, really only 2 routes... The first "Route" is basically a place holder until the first Fight. After that she gets put on 1 route or the other.

Oh I use RPG Maker MV. But yeah, there's a Search Feature in RPG Maker MV. Basically just find the Variable that controls it, and do a search and it'll bring up all the Events and Common Event's the modify the Variable.

apachesp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Sorry to disturb, but it didn't work for me :(.

I'v downloades latest EnigmaVBUnpacker. Extracted the Exe. Deleted de "%" symbols, then extracted the translation files and copied them over the original ones. Started the game with Game.exe in "default folder", the clipper starts, but there's only japanese characters, no translation at all, nor in clipper nor in the game.

It translates, for example, during fights, but not the dialogue with other NPCs, is that right?
What am i Missing?,.

Last edited:
OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Sorry to disturb, but it didn't work for me :(.

I'v downloades latest EnigmaVBUnpacker. Extracted the Exe. Deleted de "%" symbols, then extracted the translation files and copied them over the original ones. Started the game with Game.exe in "default folder", the clipper starts, but there's only japanese characters, no translation at all, nor in clipper nor in the game.

It translates, for example, during fights, but not the dialogue with other NPCs, is that right?
What am i Missing?,.
Not sure I understand the problem. Are you expecting dialogues to be translated? This is just a partial translation, as indicated in the thread title prefix and the OP. Menus, items, skills, things like that are what's translated. It is meant to be used in conjunction with a translation program like Translation Aggregator. The game hasn't been out long enough for a full translation to be done. (unless you count the automated machine translations some people are doing, which you will never see from me)

naozumikaoru

Reputation score
DLsite JP:
DLsite Eng:

ulmf thread: https://ulmf.org/threads/ankoku-marimo-tokkoo-oukarpg2-ouka-2-rj263841.13495/

Will make at least a partial for this one. (since I made a full tl for the first one and all :p)

This is a boxed MV game, so you will need to unpack it. (just search for EnigmaVBUnpacker, it's not hard to find) Remember to remove the % signs from the folder it extracts to, they can interfere with operation. I included Libellule's cliplogger this time, since I had to modify the base plugins file for the pause menu. I also included the image files for battle commands from the first game, as they appear to be identical. Thanks to knoloa and merrill for the icons once again. Remember the merrill ones are in their own folder inside and are better for those who are color blind (or you might just like them better).

I did not translate the route names, or Ouka's character description past the first one, as they are embedded in map and/or common events and I don't even know what to search for yet. Everything else I usually do in a partial is done, menu, skills, items, enemies, etc. (actually, think I forgot states, but those aren't super important, will do them later)

Attached, and as usual let me know if anything breaks or is untranslated (as far as partials go).

EDIT: Route names translated now. Thanks to Rrezz for pointing out where they were located.
can i use it into demo game? and how to do it with demo? or i need to buy a full game?

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
can i use it into demo game? and how to do it with demo? or i need to buy a full game?
if the game is one exe file you need something to extract it after that you just need to copy over what ever file the translation is, its usually the data files since that where all the text for the game is, well you can use it with the demo but that would kinda upgrade the demo to the ver the partial was made with but you be missing everything else and you get errors when you get to a point after the demo ends. if the partial is not copying over the data then it should work with the demo maybe.

naozumikaoru

Reputation score
if the game is one exe file you need something to extract it after that you just need to copy over what ever file the translation is, its usually the data files since that where all the text for the game is, well you can use it with the demo but that would kinda upgrade the demo to the ver the partial was made with but you be missing everything else and you get errors when you get to a point after the demo ends. if the partial is not copying over the data then it should work with the demo maybe.
ok..will try it out. if can use i'll buy a full game from dlsite ^_^ tq for info

Negativpro0

Reputation score
Hey it's been a few months from the last update, the game is completed now right? Could you share some info about an eventual update on the patch? please