What's new

[Complete - Partial] [アンコクマリモカン / Ankoku Marimokan] トッコー委員会オウカRPG2 ~男尊魔窟編~ / Kamikaze Kommittee Ouka RPG 2

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Hey it's been a few months from the last update, the game is completed now right?
I'm not sure on that. The only update was a small bugfix update the same month it was released. I seem to remember him talking about a content update at some point, but I can't find it now.
The way he surprised us with a major update months later with the first Ouka RPG has me a bit hesitant to start a full translation on this one. I suppose someone could ask him on Ci-en or twitter, but he may not have a concrete plan or timeline for an update.

I'm still willing to tackle this for a full translation, I just want to make sure he's done first. It could be very problematic to get it mostly translated and then have a major update to somehow integrate into what I already had done.

Negativpro0

Reputation score
Thanks for your translation on the Ouka Rpg, was really cool, i read in the files that you also tweaked some stuff in the game, i think you did a really great job,i enjoyed the game so much i felt the need to express my sincere gratitude to you good sir. I asked Marimo about any game updates, i'll let you know as soon as he answers me

DarkfallDC

Lurker
Reputation score
Mixed bag: I was such a huge fan of the first game and your translation made it all the better; a translation would surely make Ouka 2 even better than the mediocre level it's at currently.

But holy crap a big update to the game would be such a wonderful thing. Add some progression to the female bathroom, add some more school events...so much potential!

dont cum inside

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
will somebody upload the full game on mega please even if its in jp it doesn't matter as long as its the full version

Reputation score
Was A huge fan of your Ouka RPG translation, im pretty hyped to try its sequel

also sorry I have to be 'that guy' to be that guy but how do I unpack this?

I have EnigmaVBUnpacker as well as your Ouka RPG 2 Partial file but im gonna level with you cause i haven't gotten a clue how to use these together....

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Was A huge fan of your Ouka RPG translation, im pretty hyped to try its sequel

also sorry I have to be 'that guy' to be that guy but how do I unpack this?

I have EnigmaVBUnpacker as well as your Ouka RPG 2 Partial file but im gonna level with you cause i haven't gotten a clue how to use these together....
No worries, everyone was new to this at some point.
Yugifan3 made a guide for how to apply partials, and it includes packed MV games, it's a stickied thread in this section. Give the google doc a second to load and there should be a tab at the bottom for "how to apply a rpgmaker partial". After clicking on that, you'll need to scroll down to get to the part about MV.
If that doesn't make it clear for you or you have any questions after that, just let me know. You could also try asking on Yugifan3's discord or the one linked in my signature. Even if I'm not on, someone may be able to help you out.

Reputation score
No worries, everyone was new to this at some point.
Yugifan3 made a guide for how to apply partials, and it includes packed MV games, it's a stickied thread in this section. Give the google doc a second to load and there should be a tab at the bottom for "how to apply a rpgmaker partial". After clicking on that, you'll need to scroll down to get to the part about MV.
If that doesn't make it clear for you or you have any questions after that, just let me know. You could also try asking on Yugifan3's discord or the one linked in my signature. Even if I'm not on, someone may be able to help you out.

Firstly sorry for the late reply secondly thank you for the explanation ill check that thread out right now, i should be good from there but if anything comes up ill ask again or checkout the discord if further troubles occur

Many Thanks Dude!

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
it gives black screen when i try to run it.
This happens sometimes with certain MV games, and it happened with the first Ouka RPG for me sometimes as well. Try just closing it, making sure all the game.exe processes are gone from task manager (MV launches 4 processes, manually end process if necessary), and launch it again. Usually works fine the second time.

Also, since we're bumping the thread anyway, as I mentioned on my recent blog post, I am no longer planning to make this into a full translation. The dev has gone on record as saying Kagura Games will be making an official full translation.

Last edited:

mattsan

Reputation score
This happens sometimes with certain MV games, and it happened with the first Ouka RPG for me sometimes as well. Try just closing it, making sure all the game.exe processes are gone from task manager (MV launches 4 processes, manually end process if necessary), and launch it again. Usually works fine the second time.

Also, since we're bumping the thread anyway, as I mentioned on my recent blog post, I am no longer planning to make this into a full translation. The dev has gone on record as saying Kagura Games will be making an official full translation.
Kagura Games will make translation on this game? Not that I doubt you, but Kagura seems to have habit of announcing the future games way before the translation progress is anywhere closed to being finished.

It is nice though mind you since there might be more contents update for Ouka 2. But the wait will be slow.

RogueTwilight

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Well that's good news either way I was worried for a while that this one might not be fully translated really like Marimo works and doubly so for the Ouka games. I've got two games to look forward to counting the new game that will be released December as long as it doesn't get delayed.

If you don't mind could you share where it was announced had a run around the internet but it turned up empty

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Kagura Games will make translation on this game? Not that I doubt you, but Kagura seems to have habit of announcing the future games way before the translation progress is anywhere closed to being finished.

It is nice though mind you since there might be more contents update for Ouka 2. But the wait will be slow.
Yeah, I'd say it's quite a ways off.
And that's another thing, I'm pretty sure he mentioned that a content update for this was planned. But I may be misremembering that.

If you don't mind could you share where it was announced had a run around the internet but it turned up empty
It wasn't announced publicly, someone asked him on twitter and I was shown a screenshot of the conversation. That's partly why I haven't said anything about it even though it's been a while since I found out. Wasn't sure they want it to be public knowledge yet. I tried to contact them (Kagura, not Marimo as he seems to have no problem with telling people), but was completely ignored.

Valarfax

Reputation score
Thanks for telling us! Shame you won't be working on it as you do solid work, but I'm glad we'll be getting something in the future.

RogueTwilight

Demon Girl
Reputation score
It wasn't announced publicly, someone asked him on twitter and I was shown a screenshot of the conversation. That's partly why I haven't said anything about it even though it's been a while since I found out. Wasn't sure they want it to be public knowledge yet. I tried to contact them (Kagura, not Marimo as he seems to have no problem with telling people), but was completely ignored.
Ah that makes sense why I couldn't find anything, I do keep tabs on Marimo's Ci-en page but wasn't sure if I missed it but I was wondering so I could see if they mentioned anything else or theorize a release date but thanks for responding

Last edited:

jackbob24

Demon Girl
Reputation score
That surprises me though. I always thought Marimo's games would be a little bit too hardcore or perhaps even a bit too niche for Kagura's audience. They do pretty mainstream stuff right? They usually put 'em on Steam too...
I enjoyed playing the Lilipalace translation though and Marimo's just sooo gooood, so I'm happy it's getting a translation! Hopefully they'll do all the previous ones at some point as well.

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
That surprises me though. I always thought Marimo's games would be a little bit too hardcore or perhaps even a bit too niche for Kagura's audience. They do pretty mainstream stuff right? They usually put 'em on Steam too...
Yeah, not sure how they're going to get this one on Steam without making sweeping changes. School settings in adult games are a big no-no on Steam, last I heard (not to mention Megumi looking underage). Hopefully they can get it on there somehow though, Marimo deserves the money.