Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [アンコクマリモカン] CAROL HAZARD

look her where have 2.00 XD

slayer85

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Alright this is a complete save file for the game. Enjoy it !!!

Attachments

SethK

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

So oddly I have received an error in the 2.0 version I did not get in the first version. I attempted to access an H animation from the save above, and this happened.. then the game crashed. Any idea?

Edit: I found a solution. Sorta. I copied the audio folder from the 1.0 version to the 2.0 one. The error stopped. Must've been missing some audio files.

Attachments

Last edited:

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

So oddly I have received an error in the 2.0 version I did not get in the first version. I attempted to access an H animation from the save above, and this happened.. then the game crashed. Any idea?

Edit: I found a solution. Sorta. I copied the audio folder from the 1.0 version to the 2.0 one. The error stopped. Must've been missing some audio files.
There was a mistake in one audio file, since i replaced it (had the same name), that one audio was causing the errors.

And yes, as sethK says, do that if you get an error, it will fix it.

BulletJugler

Reputation score

Any chance someone could upload the 1.0 audio folder or just the the good file? I've searched everywhere, I can only find the updated version and none work, sadly

BulletJugler

Reputation score

Any chance someone could upload the 1.0 audio folder or just the the good file? I've searched everywhere, I can only find the updated version and none work, sadly
Please disregard, I fixed it. Problem was that somehow my applocale changed and didn't display japanese characters properly, so the game could read them lol

thinien

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This is really late, but what are the other clothes you pick up for? Your clothing resets to the suit you start with.

slayer85

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This is really late, but what are the other clothes you pick up for? Your clothing resets to the suit you start with.
They are literally useless... Just useless. They don't offer any diffence nor offer any different CG.

Elarithon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Trying to run agth and ith on this, but since I only just started with both, I guess I'm missing something. The text just keeps flying by, as if it grabs stuff every frame. Any way around that? I tried searching this thread, but got no results.

EDIT: Just tried with that newer version of ITH, ITHVNR, and the problem is still there. No one else had a problem with this?

Last edited: