What's new

RPG [アンコクマリモカン] CAROL HAZARD (RJ151211)

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [アンコクマリモカン] CAROL HAZARD

Sweet. I got the game and tried it out. Now I just wish that a) it was in english and b) that I knew how to save.
a) meh \' '/ not like you need much to understand these plots

b) hit 'right' with inventory open, hit select again, should do it

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

a) meh \' '/ not like you need much to understand these plots
Perhaps, but I would like to at least understand the game over scenes.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Perhaps, but I would like to at least understand the game over scenes.
I mean the default GO one in demo was something like the sunglass guy trying to contact her, can't get any response, and goes "welp, I'm outta here"

So yeah, not very hard to guess, it's all more or less cliche option from any zombie story really

Fox61

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Cant figure out how to save bandaged up girl. Also anyone have a full save yet?

JonathanCS

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Cant figure out how to save bandaged up girl. Also anyone have a full save yet?
talk to black guy, than talk to her, than talk to the black guy again and take him to her

LustFire

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Full save added (extract in Main Folder).

For people who wanna play through the whole experience or can read Japanese, some CGs have very specific conditions that make them easy to miss.

*Side note: Harumi (blue bunny suit) needs to be talked to 4 times before she gets up. Another interesting note is that you are limited to having 3 victims with you before you send them back because of scripted events. A specific and unusual script
is the Cameraman not appearing in the building he's in because you are in progress of rescuing Rachel the reporter.

Quick CG Collection Guide:

1. Generic GO (4): M (blue bar) to 0 while alone in 4 Districts.

2. Boss GOs (4)

2. LOST Partner: Get raped one time while your partner is following you.

3. LOST Partner revisit: Go back to the building you found your partner in after losing her.

4. Rescue Failure: The conditions for these vary. They include boss fights, waiting until the 6th day, misc. The less obvious ones include...
- Cameraman and Rachel (reporter): Give the Water to the Cameraman first before rescuing Rachel.
- Mary (Injured woman): Rescue everyone in the Southern District (NW Path) before attempting to rescue Mary.
- Buster Girl and Police Woman: Lose to the boss in the Western District (SW Path) while partnering up with the Police Woman
- 6th day attempt: Reira (dark-skinned), Mutsuki (prostitute), and Buster Girl

5. Good Endings (4): These are based on how many victims you saved.
- Chicken: 0
- Beginner: 8 or less
- Hunter: 14-9
- Professional: 15 (MAX)

6. Bad Endings (7): Based on specific victims rescued, this triggers when you reach the 8th day. However, some bad endings will take priority over the others, based on higher numbers
- Body Bag: Not fulfilling other Bad Ending criterias (you can simply wait until the 8th day)
- Japanese Girls: Harumi, Akira, Sachi, Mutsuki
- I Love Hometown: Anna, Mary, Buster Girl, Police Woman
- Mother Goose: Carol's Mama
- Double Slave: Carol's Mama and Old Man
- Child's Play: Old Man
- Party Time: All victims

Attachments

Last edited:

Ryuukun

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Uhm, I have a question!

What is the woman in the CG room for? She gives you a lot of options, and when you choose something, she dissapears...

And I can't translate, since both ChiiTrans and ITH gives me a series of numbers with some letters instead of actual japanese ... ._.

Thanks!

Edit:

also, It looks like I'm missing one survivor... does anyone know where I can find him/her?

Last edited:

nnescio

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Uhm, I have a question!

What is the woman in the CG room for? She gives you a lot of options, and when you choose something, she dissapears...

And I can't translate, since both ChiiTrans and ITH gives me a series of numbers with some letters instead of actual japanese ... ._.

Thanks! ...
She gives you hints for one of the four areas (chosen by you from the options she gives).

stupidbug

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Full save added (extract in Main Folder).

For people who wanna play through the whole experience or can read Japanese, some CGs have very specific conditions that make them easy to miss.

*Side note: Harumi (blue bunny suit) needs to be talked to 4 times before she gets up. Another interesting note is that you are limited to having 3 victims with you before you send them back because of scripted events. A specific and unusual script
is the Cameraman not appearing in the building he's in because you are in progress of rescuing Rachel the reporter.

Quick CG Collection Guide:

1. Generic GO (4): M (blue bar) to 0 while alone in 4 Districts.

2. Boss GOs (4)

2. LOST Partner: Get raped one time while your partner is following you.

3. LOST Partner revisit: Go back to the building you found your partner in after losing her.

4. Rescue Failure: The conditions for these vary. They include boss fights, waiting until the 6th day, misc. The less obvious ones include...
- Cameraman and Rachel (reporter): Give the Water to the Cameraman first before rescuing Rachel.
- Mary (Injured woman): Rescue everyone in the Southern District (NW Path) before attempting to rescue Mary.
- Buster Girl and Police Woman: Lose to the boss in the Western District (SW Path) while partnering up with the Police Woman
- 6th day attempt: Reira (dark-skinned) and Mutsuki (prostitute)

5. Good Endings (4): These are based on how many victims you saved.
- Chicken: 0
- Beginner: 8 or less
- Hunter: 14-9
- Professional: 15 (MAX)

6. Bad Endings (7): Based on specific victims rescued, this triggers when you reach the 8th day. However, some bad endings will take priority over the others, based on higher numbers
- Body Bag: Not fulfilling other Bad Ending criterias (you can simply wait until the 8th day)
- Japanese Girls: Harumi, Akira, Sachi, Mutsuki
- I Love Hometown: Anna, Mary, Buster Girl, Police Woman
- Mother Goose: Carol's Mama
- Double Slave: Carol's Mama and Old Man
- Child's Play: Old Man
- Party Time: All victims
save file too small ,not the correct format
can not be used

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

save file too small ,not the correct format
can not be used
you unzip it. then go to the room in the house. that save is for the CG not a complete save.

Ryuukun

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

She gives you hints for one of the four areas (chosen by you from the options she gives).
Thanks! Any idea on who I am missing on my picture?

LustFire

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Thanks! Any idea on who I am missing on my picture?
The Old Man sitting in a restaurant. You talk to him, find the wine in the barrel (glowing) where you rescued Harumi (bunny girl), and then give it to him.

I also forgot to add before that there's a scene (guro) when you attempt to rescue the Buster Girl on the 6th day.

Last edited:

Mansoor95

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Alright I've been meaning to play this game for a long time and downloaded it from a bunch of places but I keep getting a "File Corrupted! Please run anti-virus".
I've searched for a few fixes and found that renaming the folder helps, but it didnt work for me.
So somebody help!!!!

Thanks

Ace_25

Reputation score

The last Victim that is missing is Carol´s mother, could someone tell me where she is and how i get her?

slayer85

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Alright I've been meaning to play this game for a long time and downloaded it from a bunch of places but I keep getting a "File Corrupted! Please run anti-virus".
I've searched for a few fixes and found that renaming the folder helps, but it didnt work for me.
So somebody help!!!!

Thanks
Mansoor, what kind of antivirus are you using? Only download from trusted websites which you have downloaded many times before. Those websites have little chances of getting viruses or you can download from torrents. Sometimes, certain antivirus is just a troublesome thing. A lot of False Positive which I ignore if I know what I have downloaded.

The last Victim that is missing is Carol´s mother, could someone tell me where she is and how i get her?
You'll need to wait till Day 6 and go to the car park. It is at the corner of the place where you fought a worm. She'll be there.

By the way, anyone has some kind of much detail walkthrough (I know one was posted here but I need a bit more details about criteria and where to find the girls) or how to translate those japanese words? I am having problem understanding the words and events around me.

Last edited:

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Ok seems that there is new version (Don't ask for it here.)

and... guess that my save got eaten... again..

asking again, anybody got a save file?

YandereKun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

How do you like... change her clothes?

She gets new ones, but instantly switches back when you go back to base.

slayer85

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I need some help regarding a few things... Any guidance is appreciated.
1) How can I get that red box in the boss area which is near a pillar by fire? The boss is that crazy gangster who drives a car to ram players. I can't find a way to get there.

How do you like... change her clothes?

She gets new ones, but instantly switches back when you go back to base.
You can't... I think that is the issue. The clothing is useless or bugged.

Last edited: