What's new

RPG RPG Maker [アンコクマリモカン / ankoku marimokan] SNEAK IN DESPERADA ~殺し屋少女・敗北陵辱RPG~ / SNEAK IN DESPERADA~The Assassin Girls * Hard F*ck RPG~ (RE162307, RJ162307)

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

-x- In a rather surprising thing, a game with title fully in English

Late December.

Will update this a bit once I see what's in the demo.

EDIT: Stuffs from playing the demo

Things it sorta ripped from Asagi
1. In-combat rape system - basically enemies have things like strip and rape attack, strip attack either show them harassing your character or rip their cloth off (success rate seems dependent on your character's HP), rape attack pin them down. There's different portrait in the file (like in bondage gear or with body writing on them, although I'm not sure if these will be all or will there be more...given the author it might be all, but never hurt to hope for more)
2. Party-wiped event - depending on locations you might recover with just Momoka (the swordsgirl) or with the full group. In case you recover with only Momoka you'll have to go find the others
In trial there's 3 variations based on certain spots you can't go back from:
1st before grouping with Saori (Momoka will get thrown in jail, Saori will save her, sorta pushing you forward in that regard)
2nd is after meeting with Saori, wiping here will have the two get raped and thrown into the trash (NOT GAME OVER)
3rd after getting to 3rd floor, losing here will have not-available scene, Momoka thrown into corner of the map while Saori being raped in another room.
3. Can't escape from combat

There's also certain event based on what you do, for example upon reaching the 3rd floor, the counter guy will try to stop you, you have the options of shoot him/slice him/pretend you're new girls coming to work.
As well as story-based event, like after parting with Ura-ish banchou girl, on 3rd floor you'll find security room that plays an event (not in demo -x -) about her being raped, then your part go back to rescue her and ends the demo.

Last edited by a moderator:

lkkyo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: [アンコクマリモカン] SNEAK IN DESPERADA ~The assassin girls hard fuck RPG~

gonna try the trial tonight, looks interesting

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Both Earlyman (Asagi) and Ankokumarimokan (this game) just link to each other's game so looks like the system is related to Asagi's afterall.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Both Earlyman (Asagi) and Ankokumarimokan (this game) just link to each other's game so looks like the system is related to Asagi's afterall.
If this is true, then that's great. I like it when developers share parts of their system that works.

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Yep, he pretty much is taking cues from Asagi, since he played it and he liked it, only his fetish are slightly...more hardcore, so there'll be monster sex and such.

Yurnero

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So in the demo there is combat rape (not animated), clothing destruction and a cg when you get defeated. You don't get a game over though.

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

This has my interest. Now if I can finish my current translation before this is released.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

This has my interest. Now if I can finish my current translation before this is released.
You have until December (probably winter comiket) .- .

chuenlee

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

You have until December (probably winter comiket) .- .
i for 1 do not think will come out around Dec. Did try the demo feels like pre-ahple. most likly come out next year.

Just point out a few missing area :p
Equipment feels missing.
battle skills feels missing.
buying item cost Too high.

No bugs found in the demo which is good.:)

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

December may be optimistic on getting the translation done as well. Particularly as classes and other things start to pick up.

I did find a bug, I started walk down a hallway and some guy in an office ran out next to the 2nd character but the game froze as I'm sure he was going for the first (player controlled) character and couldn't get to her. Couldn't move or do anything. Other sprite animation were still going on in other rooms.
It was just above the hallway with many rooms with people fucking in them. I spawned there after getting defeated on the 2nd floor. Should have taken a picture but I didn't think of it at the time.

Deekin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Unfortunate that this one will also not be animated (Asagi not being animated is the one thing I wish it had from the Kunoichi game) but will keep an eye all the same.

Puttana

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Music is good, encouraging and optimistic :)

tontje

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Hope it isnt another minigame.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Hope it isnt another minigame.
There's no mini-RPG mentioned this time unlike S.I.Destroy

Gonna edit the OP shortly to say my impression after finally playing the demo :v

lkkyo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

this game mechanics combat feels like Asagi, but the art is good too, gonna play it when it is released

tungle2604

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I've played the demo and it seems good, although there is no animation just like their product before - Carol hazard

omil

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I am excited about this product. I like some epic fail stealthing and especially Ankoku's BDSM. Usually decent at it. Not a fan of Guro though so yeah...kind of a mixed bag mostly. lol

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

I am excited about this product. I like some epic fail stealthing and especially Ankoku's BDSM. Usually decent at it. Not a fan of Guro though so yeah...kind of a mixed bag mostly. lol
So far nothing guro or even ryona yet for this one.

tungle2604

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

So far nothing guro or even ryona yet for this one.
I think it's good because im not really a fan of Guro, all other things is fine except Guro. Hard to enjoy fapping when I see a Guro scene :rolleyes:

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Blog update today showing a mini event (the scene from security room) CG that didn't make it in trial.

And some example of maps you'd run into after the trial.

Which show tentacle, more brothel level and...is that blood splatter on the stage? Hmm, then again it might simply from dead enemies.