What's new

RPG RPG Maker [アンコクマリモカン / ankoku marimokan] SNEAK IN DESPERADA ~殺し屋少女・敗北陵辱RPG~ / SNEAK IN DESPERADA~The Assassin Girls * Hard F*ck RPG~ (RE162307, RJ162307)

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [アンコクマリモカン] SNEAK IN DESPERADA ~The assassin girls hard fuck RPG~

Now it's time to show everyone that ULMF is the most patient group of people in the world
Nope nope nope...

Anyone have a link? I need to play this game FAST!!!!

jk, take your time uploaders, it's only been a few hours since this game's out after all...

also, the buy count hasn't even reach the 100s threshold...

Reactions: Kat

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

patient??? you really mean it??? you know i have a beautiful persian cat on my left and a meat knife on a plate on my right =3 you know what is about to happen in the next hour without a game

HAHAHA so evil =3

Timmy!

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

patient??? you really mean it??? you know i have a beautiful persian cat on my left and a meat knife on a plate on my right =3 you know what is about to happen in the next hour without a game

HAHAHA so evil =3
R.I.P. kitty

Dastun

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thank you! Reps!

omil

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

enjoy.
Thank you for sharing. Now to wait for a Walkthrough and/or CG save. lol

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

thx a lot friend my cat say thx as well =3

chuenlee

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

How mega fast that was for people to share and have save done in an hour :eek:.
Thank you for the game and save.

mrpeter01

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks bro.

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Stuck at the fancy party level, right after you disguise yourselves as maids. Talked to everyone, went everywhere - can't find a way to progress.

Elarithon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hexed gallery file
I dunno if it's the save file or what, but the 32nd recollection scene shows the 33rd, for some reason.

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Stuck at the fancy party level, right after you disguise yourselves as maids. Talked to everyone, went everywhere - can't find a way to progress.
Not sure if it's how to progress but near the dog houses outside (top right door) Theres a necklace. I think someone in the kitchen wanted it. Haven't tried to progress after doing that yet.
EDIT: Talk to maid upstairs near locked door, stairs are on left. She'll open it for you. Fight. Go back to the kitchen talk to the person you give the necklace too (farthest girl in there). Then you can get into the VIP area.

Last edited:

Timmy!

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I'm stuck here to. Can somebody help?

Edit: nvm, got ninja'd :p

Edit 2: Can't find that necklace you mentioned :confused:

Edit 3: Well got through somehow. Damn this game is confusing without translation.

Last edited:

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Is there a way to put the girl's clothes back on so they're not as vulnerable in combat? Bit annoying having one get raped right at the start of combat despite having full health.

hunters1

Demon Girl
Reputation score

u can reequip the underwear for the first 2 and the other chick never loses the full clothing for some reason and if u want the full clothing for the other ones u have to buy it from the shop

Mr.Pervy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

the save doth not work.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

the save doth not work.
It's a gallery save, not a progress save. You still have to start a new game; this just makes the full gallery available right away.

Rayearth

Lurker
Reputation score

So I'm trying to track down this one CG that doesn't appear in the gallery for some reason. It involves the red-haired girl where she's being treated as a dog and it should look like the bottom left from this image:

u can reequip the underwear for the first 2 and the other chick never loses the full clothing for some reason and if u want the full clothing for the other ones u have to buy it from the shop
The red-haired character's starting clothes will break eventually, turning into an underwear armor equip like the other two characters. Based on that I'm willing to guess that the maid outfit and the swimsuit will also break. Dunno about the two bondage armors since not only do they give negative stats but you also get a ton of them for free.

Joe32

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Not sure if it's how to progress but near the dog houses outside (top right door) Theres a necklace. I think someone in the kitchen wanted it. Haven't tried to progress after doing that yet.
EDIT: Talk to maid upstairs near locked door, stairs are on left. She'll open it for you. Fight. Go back to the kitchen talk to the person you give the necklace too (farthest girl in there). Then you can get into the VIP area.
Can't seem to get the girl upstairs to open the door for the fight, was there anything specific about it to get to work?