What's new

RPG RPG Maker [アンコクマリモカン / ankoku marimokan] SNEAK IN DESPERADA ~殺し屋少女・敗北陵辱RPG~ / SNEAK IN DESPERADA~The Assassin Girls * Hard F*ck RPG~ (RE162307, RJ162307)

emerald

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [アンコクマリモカン] SNEAK IN DESPERADA ~The assassin girls hard fuck RPG~

I've updated my partial for 1.03 (removed the modifications besides the fullscreen++ script)

ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=776782&postcount=70

Last edited:

JonkoSlunko

Demon Girl
Reputation score

anyone have a full save for this game?

emerald

Demon Girl
Reputation score

anyone have a full save for this game?
A few have been posted, but here's another incase anything changed in the update.

Here's a savec file that should unlock the full gallery and free battle mode (the opening to the right in the shop).

View attachment savec.zip

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I finishd the game. It took maybe a few hours. The whole management of the "help" function where your character gets locked out its fun. Nice change.

Some things i can share from my experience:

The red "gas" canisters are used for upgrading Momoka's sword. I understood that rather late and i was wondering why the game was hard. I was missing out on 3 upgrades of the sword.

The Death Chain weapon enables double attack for Mami.

Always equip clothes. Even if they are the tattered ones. Never bother buying replacements. They will get destroyed litteraly in the next fight most likely. At some point you will get maid outfit which is "permanent" (doesnt get destroyed but you still have to reequip it.

The order which attacks trigger from the 3 girls is Momoka, Saori and Mami. Nice to know since i for a while was trying to reload with Saori but Momoka ends up killing the mobs.

Dont buy a lot of SP medicine. At some level (i think 4-6) Momoka gets her own MP recover skill.

A bug i found out: The door for the #19 rare panty in the last area opens "halfway" only the top part of the door opens while the bottom is shut. Reloading save, reentering map doesnt solve this issue.

jacq2e

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Someone know how to get in the jail room of the resedential are? (The japanese house part)

Killed everything, can't move foreward. The seal to break is in a jail and the doors won't open...

Durper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello, was the 1.03 version uploaded anywhere ? I think the one I have is 1.0.

Durper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks, now I can restart my file with the partial on.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

whats new in this update?

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

whats new in this update?
According to DLSite, some fixes related to gallery.

Durper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So is Mami naturally less likely to be stripped naked than Momoka and Saori ? While CG hunting, it took like 10 attempts to an enemy to strip her, while the two others took one.

iotaku

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

A̶n̶y̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶h̶o̶w̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶f̶i̶x̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶p̶a̶n̶t̶y̶ ̶#̶1̶9̶ ̶b̶u̶g̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶h̶a̶l̶f̶ ̶d̶o̶o̶r̶?̶ ̶I̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶p̶a̶n̶t̶y̶ ̶;̶_̶;̶

Never mind fixed it.
Solution:
Download 1.02,
input save before opening the gate, from 1.03 to 1.02
Open gate grab that panty, save
Transfer save back
:)

Last edited:

Durper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Okay, so I guess Mami's resistance is random, as a few select stripping attacks got her first try. As far as my CG hunting goes, I'm missing 4,5 and 11 after beating Rin Rin. Anyone knows where to get those ? Strangely my scene compendium seems to be complete so far.

Also, do the pantyshot collection do anything ? I'm pretty sure I have them all so far (I have numbers 1 to 9).

Durper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Update on my CG thing, I know where I missed it, but apparently beating the game gives a full CG switch. Can someone confirms ?

Nothing on the pantyshot collection either, I'd need input on that too.

Durper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry for posting so much, but I found a possible game breaking bug in 1.03 : losing anywhere in the japanese house leads to no CG, and Saori and Mami being blocked off permanently by a bunch of yakuza, none of them interactable.
Momoka even respawns at the same place she was defeated.

Also I missed panty number 10. Which is bad. :(

EDIT : I had a save around where I missed number 10, so that's solved. I also reverted to 1.02 to get 19, and found out that possible bug also happens in it. So either that's intentional and I'm missing something, or it's indeed a bug.

Last edited:

Slam Sector

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Okay, so I guess Mami's resistance is random, as a few select stripping attacks got her first try. As far as my CG hunting goes, I'm missing 4,5 and 11 after beating Rin Rin. Anyone knows where to get those ? Strangely my scene compendium seems to be complete so far.
I'm pretty sure the grabbing attacks only destroy clothing when the target is below a certain HP percentage. Your heroines will only be annoyed by them, if sufficiently healthy.

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I'm pretty sure the grabbing attacks only destroy clothing when the target is below a certain HP percentage. Your heroines will only be annoyed by them, if sufficiently healthy.
It's about 50% health when grope attacks will actually start shredding their clothes.

And if I remember right, the maid outfit can't actually be damaged, and counts as full clothing, so if that gets pulled off, you can just put it back on after the fight.

But the swimsuit basically acts as if you're naked. Don't rely on that for protection.

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Marimo has updated their blog with a demo for their next game. A sidescrolling beat 'em up this time. There are obviously bugs, but the sprite sex is great. There doesn't seem to be a lives system, but if you continue after a K.O. you're handicapped until you pick up a fresh uniform.

Sadly, it most likely won't be translated due to the engine. This isn't RPG Maker.

Durper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

A beat'em up you say ? Why not ? Either way, I finished the game and got both endings.

Ending 1 is obtained by killing Maxwell when encountered then finishing the game, Ending 2 is obtained by losing to Maxwell then finishing the game.

Actually doing this revealed that the japanese mansion game over scene is bugged only if you are on the Ending 1 path, it works on the other. However, I have no idea what trigger the jail scenes. Getting the panties appear to not give anything special.

Mr.Pervy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

hey there. any talk of a possible translation going up? the game looks fun to play but i cant read it so i would be completely lost.