What's new

RPG RPG Maker [アンコクマリモカン / ankoku marimokan] SNEAK IN DESPERADA ~殺し屋少女・敗北陵辱RPG~ / SNEAK IN DESPERADA~The Assassin Girls * Hard F*ck RPG~ (RE162307, RJ162307)

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: [アンコクマリモカン] SNEAK IN DESPERADA ~The assassin girls hard fuck RPG~

Hmm, for some reason the 30th CG (redhaired girl mind controlled into being a dog) isn't unlocking. I can get the other two in that area (main girl mind controlled into flashing, and eyepatch girl tied to poles), but not the dog one.

EDIT: It's the one this guy's talking about.
So I'm trying to track down this one CG that doesn't appear in the gallery for some reason. It involves the red-haired girl where she's being treated as a dog and it should look like the bottom left from this image:

It's in the 'first' zone when you eventually get back there after the prison.

EDIT 2: I've found the 18th and 20th pair of panties, but 19 still eludes me... and as I look through the list I see I also missed 10. Fuck. Don't suppose there's a way to cheat it into my save is there? No way of backtracking in this game, and it's not worth starting fresh.

Last edited:
OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Hmm, for some reason the 30th CG (redhaired girl mind controlled into being a dog) isn't unlocking. I can get the other two in that area (main girl mind controlled into flashing, and eyepatch girl tied to poles), but not the dog one.
Scene 30 and 32 not being accessible is a bug author mentioned in his latest blog post.

The fix will come in January seeing as DLSite is on holiday right now (there was no releases for 1st)

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can't seem to get the girl upstairs to open the door for the fight, was there anything specific about it to get to work?
Another thing I did during the necklace thing is if you talk to the 5 people near the stripper poles you get scenes. Talk to them again and you kill them. Idk if that's what was needed to be done. But I did that and gave the necklace to the girl. Then went upstairs and fought them.

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Another thing I did during the necklace thing is if you talk to the 5 people near the stripper poles you get scenes. Talk to them again and you kill them. Idk if that's what was needed to be done. But I did that and gave the necklace to the girl. Then went upstairs and fought them.
It's worth talking to them anyway, as most of them give you cash after eyepatch girl shows off a bit.

Cracklemere

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Wait so, is it just the Title in English or did you mean that the game is in english?

If it's only the title then I've been disillusioned for months.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Wait so, is it just the Title in English or did you mean that the game is in english?

If it's only the title then I've been disillusioned for months.
a game with title fully in English
.- . I can see where you'd get confused, but no, it's just title.

nozdozzle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can't seem to get the girl upstairs to open the door for the fight, was there anything specific about it to get to work?
Yeah, I have necklace but talking to girl in kitchen isnt opening the VIP room for me.

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Yeah, I have necklace but talking to girl in kitchen isnt opening the VIP room for me.
talk to woman and girl in kitchen, then go to pig farm talk to farmer, he gives pigs meat, go back to kitchen talk to woman and girl again, go to vip

Aran1265

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

talk to woman and girl in kitchen, then go to pig farm talk to farmer, he gives pigs meat, go back to kitchen talk to woman and girl again, go to vip
Must've talked to the people in the kitchen about 30 times now. The girl near the locked room on the 2nd floor is gone and there's only a book on the floor. Any idea what the book's for?

emerald

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Was really looking forward to this game, Asagi is one of my favorites.

Made a crappy partial translation (Only some menus and items, very minor, very poor quality, hopefully someone good can do better later)

Updated for 1.03

It also includes the Fullscreen++ Script (F5/F6)

Alternatively:
T4ke's Partial thread
link

Last edited:

mrpeter01

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That work , thanks.

tontje

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

https ://mega.nz/#!BgxhBbbY!SY3empPMKx80cQsFYTTonN6DRYQCQSwl11K2jd0NEbg
(remove space, sry can't post real links)
You can do without the https://

mega.nz/#!BgxhBbbY!SY3empPMKx80cQsFYTTonN6DRYQCQSwl11K2jd0NEbg

Also how to revive party members, im stuck at the brothel area at 3rd floor and can't go anyone because "shes uneasy to go anywhere alone".

Last edited:

emerald

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Also how to revive party members, im stuck at the brothel area at 3rd floor and can't go anyone because "shes uneasy to go anywhere alone".
When your party is defeated you have to rescue the other party members. They will be somewhere else on the level. Also if you talk to the main shop guy who strengthens the Katana girls sword, the third option will give you a hint to where to find the other party members.

If I remember correctly the other girl is in one of the other rooms in the brothel. Second or third from the top left.

minipotato

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Must've talked to the people in the kitchen about 30 times now. The girl near the locked room on the 2nd floor is gone and there's only a book on the floor. Any idea what the book's for?
something must be bugged. i had the same problem too, found necklace, got pork meat, talked to door girl, then after that the book appears, and then i'm stuck.

reloaded a save, tried a few things, and i'm pretty sure the necklace has nothing to do with the current stage progression, and that the book will only appear after you went through the vip room event, doesn't matter if you win or lose.

so if the book is there but you haven't get into the vip room then i think it's safe to say your current game is screwed.

oh, and a side note, after getting the stuff from the kitchen to the second floor, the girl will ask you a question, something along the lines of killing something and 200k yen reward. then after the vip room event the book says something about reward. the book will appear regardless of choice. i'm just guessing based on the few characters i can read so i could be lightyears off.

emerald

Demon Girl
Reputation score

something must be bugged. i had the same problem too, found necklace, got pork meat, talked to door girl, then after that the book appears, and then i'm stuck.
The necklace doesn't have anything to do with it (looking at the game in RPG Maker). From what I can tell its just used to be sold for money.

The correct sequence of events is.

1. Talk to maid in kitchen (the one behind the second table, brown and white)
  2. Get pork from guy in farm with the pigs
  3. Talk to maid in kitchen again
  4. Get silverware from girl in front of far right door on second floor (stairs are top left)
    Optionally do the fight in the room behind her
  5. Talk to maid in kitchen again
  6. Then go to the VIP room to the left of the kitchen. The guy should let you in now that you have the final dish. Its a big pool area.

If that doesn't work then your bugged somehow. I think people are forgetting to go talk to the maid again though.

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The party where some people are getting stuck is due to a bug.

Supposedly you talk to the kitchen woman who ask you to bring her pork from the pig pen. Do that and she'll tell you to get a platter from the maid on the 2nd floor. The maid on 2nd floor will ask you if you can take out the VIP room guys for a reward and open the door for you. After you clean out the room the maid disappears and leaves a note on the floor (I guess she's skipping out on giving you the reward).

The bug is that sometimes the maid on the 2nd floor disappears and leaves a note before you can get the platter from her and/or open the door for you. I don't know which flag is the culprit trigger to this bug, so just make a backup save right when you arrive in the party or right before, and do that sequence directly 1st to avoid triggering the bugged flag.

emerald

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thats weird...

Considering the door shouldn't open till after she gives you the silverware/dish. The door should be closed unless you have it in your inventory. She gives your the silverware/dish before she asks you to take care of the people in the room behind her. Btw that room isn't the VIP room. The VIP room is on the first floor to the left of the kitchen.

Scud

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

How do I pass those tables blocking the corridors in the first level?

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

You can basically just walk into them (and maybe need to press a button) to make her hop over them.

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

You actually have to go up that alley where you meet your partner, the top left corner of the floor one map. Then walk into the wall to your right which should take you into a bathroom.