What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Anmitsuya ] あんみつや Knight of the Church Charlotte 祈りの少女シャルロット RE176993 RJ176993

Nuclear Reactor

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [あんみつや] 祈りの少女シャルロット

You can change her undies. I'm sollllddddd.

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere, but how do I use this? I tried the normal decrypt thing but that didn't seem to work. I've extracted the patch into the main folder, but that also hasn't seemed to have worked.
Did you remove the rgss file? The one you extracted?

KenAri

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Did you remove the rgss file? The one you extracted?
Renamed it, anyway. It didn't seem to change anything; the game still ran with the Japanese files from the extract.

reddo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere, but how do I use this? I tried the normal decrypt thing but that didn't seem to work. I've extracted the patch into the main folder, but that also hasn't seemed to have worked.
You need to apply it with habisain's RPG Maker Trans ( ), it'll also decrypt the game files for you.

Nuclear Reactor

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

How do you pass that poseidon evil spirit boss in the ruin? Every time he screams death sleep i get oneshot'd

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

EDIT:
Translating the Actors database seems to bug combat, since combat for some reason gets the battlers through "[name in actor database].png".

So I took those translations out. Everything else seems to work just fine, though.
Huh. Now that's a new one.

I guess I should think about adding "ability to translate file names". I was kinda thinking of doing that anyway (mainly for work on cross-locale RPGMaker 2k), but if there's this kind of thing in the wild, it should probably put in sooner rather than later.

Last edited:

skeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

v1.01, game crashes whenever I leave Denia town into the world map. No translation patch.

Script 'Game_Interpreter' line 373: ArgumentError occured.
comparison of String with 1 failed

I guess I can't use the demo version save file without breaking the game? Everything else works, but leaving Denia crashes.
EDIT: Just tried it and I can leave Denia in the demo, but the bug stil happens every time if I use any demo version save file.

Last edited:

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Really liked their previous game, though I only played it as far as it was translated.

Is it just me or is there no music in this? Is it just a bug on my end?
Haven't played that far yet anyways, but it its pretty weird for an RPG to have no music. I tried both with and without the currently available translation, same results.

kingbloo123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

v1.01, game crashes whenever I leave Denia town into the world map. No translation patch.

Script 'Game_Interpreter' line 373: ArgumentError occured.
comparison of String with 1 failed

I guess I can't use the demo version save file without breaking the game? Everything else works, but leaving Denia crashes.
EDIT: Just tried it and I can leave Denia in the demo, but the bug stil happens every time if I use any demo version save file.
u can leave i had the same probblem just eguip her priest cloth even her hat and it may work

Nuclear Reactor

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Really liked their previous game, though I only played it as far as it was translated.

Is it just me or is there no music in this? Is it just a bug on my end?
Haven't played that far yet anyways, but it its pretty weird for an RPG to have no music. I tried both with and without the currently available translation, same results.
There are. Check your BGM folder to see if names got screwed up :D

Still looking for answer :(
How do you pass that poseidon evil spirit boss in the ruin? Every time he screams death sleep i get oneshot'd

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score

There are. Check your BGM folder to see if names got screwed up :D
Names are normal, music still doesn't load though. Odd, I'll screw around with the locale or reinstall the RTP, but if all fails I'll be fine without it.

EDIT: This affected multiple games for some reason, restarting my computer fixed it. Very strange.

Last edited:

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Names are normal, music still doesn't load though. Odd, I'll screw around with the locale or reinstall the RTP, but if all fails I'll be fine without it.

EDIT: This affected multiple games for some reason, restarting my computer fixed it. Very strange.
So what did you do? I've noticed lately that my RPG Maker games don't have BGM either but just restarting the computer does nothing. It doesn't bother me all that much since most of them use the same old crappy music but I imagine this one uses custom music.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score

So what did you do? I've noticed lately that my RPG Maker games don't have BGM either but just restarting the computer does nothing. It doesn't bother me all that much since most of them use the same old crappy music but I imagine this one uses custom music.
Well... Restarting the computer worked for me. Maybe try the 2 other methods I've mentioned; reinstall RTP or set your systemlocale to japanese again. Or maybe your filepath is too long, seems to mess with a lot of japanese games.

Rrezz

Reputation score

Hey everybody. Here's a quick partial for the Menus and Records.
I might expand this into a full Partial, if I do I'll go ahead and make a thread for it.
Also bit of warning, don't use the Actors file. For some reason it breaks combat cause its dumb. I'm currently looking into a fix for that.
Enjoy

*Update* I've updated the partial to include some Armors and weapons and such. also lined up First Experience under Records with the other stats, and includes the Fairy Beasts status and records as well.

Attachments

Last edited:

fushan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Hey everybody. Here's a quick partial for the Menus and Records.
I might expand this into a full Partial, if I do I'll go ahead and make a thread for it.
Also bit of warning, don't use the Actors file. For some reason it breaks combat cause its dumb. I'm currently looking into a fix for that.
Enjoy
Rep +111

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Well... Restarting the computer worked for me. Maybe try the 2 other methods I've mentioned; reinstall RTP or set your systemlocale to japanese again. Or maybe your filepath is too long, seems to mess with a lot of japanese games.
Ok, that was kinda stupid - somehow the "play BGM and ME" box from the F1 menu was turned off. :eek:

artikis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

im loving the game so much right now :D

the girls are cute and i havent seen any absurdly big breast (which is a plus for me, regular "C" or flat for the win) :p

i love charlotte's reactions in ero stuff :)

Darkbringer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know where to get the pink bunny suit? Stuck on the bunny quest that needs it and I can't rest at the church. I have no idea what to do lol

Rrezz

Reputation score

Anyone know where to get the pink bunny suit? Stuck on the bunny quest that needs it and I can't rest at the church. I have no idea what to do lol
You need to get the bottle of Ice Liquor from the ice chick in the water cave, then give it to the guy on the bench next to the restrooms in the first town.

settlers

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

can someone tell me what they say (see image)

Attachments