OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Annaria (xivvix)

HP = 47, PP = 43, EP = 8/78, Status = Low Energy

The man frowns at Annarias response, but nods calmly, keeping his eyes leveled at her face despite her nudity. He wore loose, dark trousers and a simple metal breastplate, and his muscular physique was evident to her in her study of him. His face had a slight beard growing on it, though that was likely due to the fact that he simply hadn't found item to shave recently, as it was fairly short, not hiding any of his impassive, rugged features. Others in the group were not so professional as they looked at, as all of the men and women who'd been in the grasp of the creatures began looking her up and down even as their fellows helped them to regain their feet and garments. One of the men in particular was staring at her with a look of open hunger on his face, a bulge evident in his pants, and even though the poison itself seemed to wear off rather quickly, it seemed that she wasn't the only one still in a lustful state.

"You handle yourself better than I would expect from a novice, so that training must be good." He replied, just before Annaria collapsed against him. He caught her in his arms before she could fall any further, but he seemed to be blushing just slightly as her ample breasts pressed against his body. A slight pressure against her belly, where his crotch was, indicated that he might not be completely opposed to the idea, but the sounds of combat, including screams of pain and more cries like the one the massive creature that had very nearly knocked her unconscious had made issued from the streets surrounding their sanctuary. "How long will it take you to recover your strength? We'll need your help if we are to survive this. And how can you contact Commander Sithis?" She began to feel the effects of her wounds dropping away to dull aches as the minutes ticked by, so at least that part of her exhaustion could be ignored for a little while. She was still dangerously low on spiritual power, however, and it looked like they would have to do some more fighting soon.

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

As she felt the poking at her belly and noticed the eyes of those nearby, Anaria blushed, knowing her demonic heritage had put in her in an odd situation. Her training and devotion to the teachings of the White Lotus made her want to recoil in embarrassment, but her soul, weakened and desperate for sustenance, screamed that she indulge them. No, she thought, there has to be some way I can help them fight without become a base slave to my lust.

Pressing further against the man, Anaria let her arms drop away from his shoulders, though she didn't pull away from him. One hand drops down to his thigh, lightly rubbing against it. "I'm afraid I suffer from a malady that makes me require certain activities to regain my strength," she whispered up to him, not wanting all of the mercenaries to hear. "My body is fueled by... the attention of others," as she said the last bit, her free hand takes hold of the one of his, and guides it to her bare chest, leaning back just enough to let him grab a handful of it.

"I can contact Commander Sithis with the powers I learned from the temple," she says, looking back up at the man. "But that requires some of my energy. I am so weakened. I need energy." She was certain that her actions combined with the demonic influences of her body would let the man understand what she meant. She wondered, though, how she could guide him in such a way that she could regain her energy without involving the entire retinue of mercenaries.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

HP = 47, PP = 43, EP = 8/78, Status = Low Energy

The mercenary seems to take the hint from Annaria as she whispers into his ear, and he looks around at his fellows for a moment before responding. When he, does looks uncertain, and his voice shakes slightly; "Are you a succubus then? If I let you... feed on me..." The words are delivered oddly, with a mix of distaste and excitement perhaps; "Would you be able to contact Sithis? Could you protect the rest of our people?" The officer sounded somewhat desperate, and it dawned on Annaria just how unprepared the city of Celesis had been for an invasion of this size and scale. The other mercs were watching Annaria and the sergeants exchange with interest now, some clearly aroused while others were wondering why the nude elven woman was grinding against their only officer so fervently when she'd only been in the monsters grasp for a moment.