What's new

ACT Patreon Active [Anon42] Crisis Point: Extinction

melontable

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Crisis Point: Extinction - Metroidvania H-game - FINAL PUBLIC UPDATE! (July 25th)

Um... Does anyone know how to RESET the controls to default?
Deleting the entire folder and re-extracting it doesn't do that.

I managed to bind all my controls to f10, and the key bindings seem to be hidden away in some system file somewhere.

*edit*
Never mind I found it, it's just in appdata somewhere.

Last edited:
OP
Anon42

Anon42

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Crisis Point: Extinction - Metroidvania H-game - FINAL PUBLIC UPDATE! (July 25th)

EDIT: Stream's over, guys! Thanks for stopping by! Not a ton of excitement today sprite-wise, but we got a lot done and had some good discussion about H-games and the like. Definitely a successful stream. I should be hosting another one in the next day or two, since I still have plenty of work to catch up on!

ORIGINAL POST: Hey everybody! Stream time again! I'm finishing up getting ready for it, so feel free to stop by and be ready for when it begins! - hope to see you there!

Last edited:

sonny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Was a lovely stream! <3

OP
Anon42

Anon42

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

EDIT: Stream's over guys - it ended earlier than I thought it would today, due to some stuff I have to take care of. I feel bad about it being so short, so I'll try to host another stream in the next few days before v.15 is finished! Thanks to those of you who did stop by!

ORIGINAL POST:
Was a lovely stream! <3
Thanks Sonny, glad you enjoyed it! I'm about to start streaming again, actually - stop by if ya feel so inclined!

Last edited:
OP
Anon42

Anon42

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Bleugh. Okay, hi guys. Sorry for the absolute dead silence over the past few weeks. The end of last month was crazy stressful, and then I ended up getting sick the past week and barely had the energy to get out of bed. I'm mostly better now though, and way behind on work - so I'm gonna be hosting a lot of streams in the near future to try and get a lot of shit done as fast as I can. I'm actually going to be starting one in about an hour, at 2pm EDT - Orexius will be there as well, on and off. I'll make another post about it when it begins.

In the meantime though, I figure I should probably post what I got done for v.15, and what I plan to do for v.16, so here we go!

UPDATE v.15 GOALS

-Continue work on 3rd boss fight
-Finish Alraune BE H-scene
-Animate Alicia masturbation scene
-Work on more detail animations for Alicia
(Landing animation)
(Landing into Running transition)
(New Crouch pose and inbetweens)
-Create more content (areas)
-Fix more minor issues

And my plans for v.16:

UPDATE v.16 GOALS

-Try to finish 3rd boss fight
-Implement new powerup
-Fix old H-animations where Alicia's clothing disappeared
-Start reworking Caves areas for new parallax background
-Add animation replay feature to boss battle game over scenes
-Fix more minor issues

It's a bit of a tall order, especially now that I'm way behind right out of the gate, but I'm hopeful I can still get most of it done. That's why I'll be streaming a lot, since I'm always more productive in streams.

Anyway, that's all for now. I haven't actually gotten anything done yet because of taking a week off to recover, then getting sick and all. I should have some stuff to actually show soon though!

OP
Anon42

Anon42

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

EDIT: Stream's over, everyone. Sorry it didn't last very long today, but I'm not feeling too hot. I still got a decent amount done though; I'll post a gif of what I did soon, along with a date for the next stream.

ORIGINAL POST: Alright guys, I'm about to start the stream! Come join in if you have the time!

Last edited:
OP
Anon42

Anon42

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hey everybody! It's a bit late in the day, so hopefully some of you will see this before tomorrow, but as promised I come with a gif of what I worked on the other day, as well as the date for the next stream. First off, the stream - me and Orexius will once again be hosting a stream tomorrow at 2pm EDT, just like last time. This time may become a new norm, given the recent changes in both of our schedules, but hopefully I'll be able to stay online longer this time.

Second, I bring you this gif:

This one is showing off the new parallax scrolling that will be visible in the caves, which is the first area in the game. I've been wanting to revisit them and give them some more visual flair for a while now, so hopefully this will spice up the area a bit! Considering the amount of time it'll take to cover every single cave room that's in the game so far, they probably won't all be done in time for v.16 - but I'll get as many as I can in.

That's all for tonight. I'll make a post tomorrow when the stream begins, as always! Hope you can make it!
-A42

datanony

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Great work with the parallax scrolling! Looking good.

sonny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hey everybody! It's a bit late in the day, so hopefully some of you will see this before tomorrow, but as promised I come with a gif of what I worked on the other day, as well as the date for the next stream. First off, the stream - me and Orexius will once again be hosting a stream tomorrow at 2pm EDT, just like last time. This time may become a new norm, given the recent changes in both of our schedules, but hopefully I'll be able to stay online longer this time.

Second, I bring you this gif:

This one is showing off the new parallax scrolling that will be visible in the caves, which is the first area in the game. I've been wanting to revisit them and give them some more visual flair for a while now, so hopefully this will spice up the area a bit! Considering the amount of time it'll take to cover every single cave room that's in the game so far, they probably won't all be done in time for v.16 - but I'll get as many as I can in.

That's all for tonight. I'll make a post tomorrow when the stream begins, as always! Hope you can make it!
-A42
I will try to get the stream tonight!!
My only complain in the old beta's animation it the standing shoot's sprite, her boobs seems to be awkward :p you have plans to reboot that in the future?

You've added a breaking animation!! Great!! you think that could be good to add a "just one more" pixel animation in her breasts?
Anyway, the new parallax effect is just marvelous!! I hope that the new areas of the game will have beautiful effects like this one!!

The thing is getting Marvelous! i hope that the other areas of this game will have beautiful effects like this one!!

Last edited:
OP
Anon42

Anon42

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Great work with the parallax scrolling! Looking good.
Thanks! Glad you like it.

@Sonny - Huh, can't say I've heard that before about her shooting sprite. I'll take a look at it on stream to see if I can fix it up a little. Glad you like the backgrounds though!

Time for the stream, everybody! I'm just finishing up a few things and then we'll get started! Come on by if you have the time!

textbook703

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Damn. It never ceases to amaze me how much parallax scrolling adds to the depth of an environment.

Game is quickly evolving into sexual chocolate.

EDIT: This is what comes up when you google "sexual chocolate".

OP
Anon42

Anon42

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Damn. It never ceases to amaze me how much parallax scrolling adds to the depth of an environment.

Game is quickly evolving into sexual chocolate.
Thanks, man. Glad you like the parallax. I'm really happy with it too, the caves look much better already.

Also - it's a bit short notice, but I'm about to start streaming, if anyone's interested. I meant to start at 2 but I slept in late somehow so I'm scrambling around to get everything done so we can start.
Hope you guys can make it.

OP
Anon42

Anon42

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Streamin' again, everybody! Gonna try to finish up as much as I can for v.16, which comes out hopefully tomorrow for patrons! Drop by and say hey if you have time!

OP
Anon42

Anon42

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hey everybody! Sorry I haven't posted here about v.16's release yet, but I'm about to fix that! I'm also in the process of preparing for another livestream, so I'm going to keep this short.

UPDATE v.16 CHANGES
-Implement new powerup (Phase Shot)
-Fix old H-animations where Alicia's clothing disappeared
-Fly scenes
-Tentacle scenes
-Soldier BE scene
-Scientist BE scene
-Alraune scenes
-Start reworking Caves areas for new parallax background (about halfway done)
-Add animation replay feature to boss battle game over scenes
-Sliding animation
-Create more content (areas) [8]
-Fix more minor issues

This is all the stuff I got done. Unfortunately I wasn't able to get Boss3 finished in time, but I did get everything else I wanted done - however, I promise she'll be done for v.17! Speaking of which..

UPDATE v.17 GOALS
-Really finish the 3rd boss for reals
-Start implementing new enemy
-Finish reworking Caves areas for new parallax background
-More detail animations for Alicia
-Introducing new area!
-Fix more minor issues

These are my goals for this month. I plan to try and finish it before the 18th if I can, because I have plans for the end of the month. To that end, I'll be streaming a lot - including one now! Hope you guys can join in!

OP
Anon42

Anon42

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

EDIT: Stream's over. Lots of good work got done today; I'll have some stuff to show off tomorrow that isn't just a stream.

ORIGINAL POST: Hey guys, quick update post just to let you all know I'm streaming! Hope you can stop by!

Last edited:
OP
Anon42

Anon42

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hey everybody! I know I promised I'd post something yesterday, but I was away from my computer for most of it - so today I'll be posting that thing I talked about. I have to head out in a second, so I'll be brief.

This gif is a preview of the new area being added in v.17, the Catacombs. You may have seen this place already if you stop by the streams, but for those of you who don't, it's a very dark and mysterious area that will eventually be filled with several new enemies. For the time being, it's mostly empty, and the background isn't quite finished - but it should be there in time for the update.

Anyway, that's all for now. I should hopefully be able to stream and post more info soon, so stay tuned!
-A42

sonny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hey everybody! I know I promised I'd post something yesterday, but I was away from my computer for most of it - so today I'll be posting that thing I talked about. I have to head out in a second, so I'll be brief.

This gif is a preview of the new area being added in v.17, the Catacombs. You may have seen this place already if you stop by the streams, but for those of you who don't, it's a very dark and mysterious area that will eventually be filled with several new enemies. For the time being, it's mostly empty, and the background isn't quite finished - but it should be there in time for the update.

Anyway, that's all for now. I should hopefully be able to stream and post more info soon, so stay tuned!
-A42
Beautiful Dancing flame!!! ;)

ombre vengeresse

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The flame animation is beautiful, you progress a lot :eek:.

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

The sprite work on this has all around been A++, i love the additional animation steps you have been adding and the new environment looks great

fun_damentalz

Reputation score

It looks good in the screenshots (and was great in previous builds), but is anyone else getting a "This file doesn't exist" error when they click on the first page link for v.13 update?