What's new

Any completed games where the female characters remain naked throughout the game ?

marko45

Lurker
Reputation score
Excuse me ,I am writing this thread to know if there any completed games where the main female character remains naked throughout the game without any clothing ,Examples like like 2 of Kavenbachs games Helpless heroine and Slavegirl rising along with Leanna's Big Streak" which is a Vdategame

It might be in RPGM games,Flash game or Html game or any other game format games ,It should possibly have lesbian in it and possibly be softcore and contain elements of exhibitionism and a the main lead a female protagonist

But there should be important exceptions

No incest
No rape
No scat and pissing
No loli or shota elements
No parody of various established media including cartoons,shows and anime
No traps (as in young boys disguise as girls/older men in womens clothing ) Unless if it includes literal traps

That is all ,So please find some completed games where the main female character remains naked throughout the game without any clothing

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Slash Princess Sakura is the first one that comes to mind. Although you get naked as an item dropped by an enemy early on.

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Do you mean games where the main character has to be naked, or games where you can choose to undress and be naked?

OP
M

marko45

Lurker
Reputation score
Do you mean games where the main character has to be naked, or games where you can choose to undress and be naked?
Well,Games where the main character has to be naked is the most thing I need but yes, games where you can choose to undress and be naked will be considered as an option but in this topic,I want games where the main female character has to be naked