What's new

Any game with armour break?

Funsizelife

Reputation score
IDK, I just missed battle Raper 2 lol. I was playing Soul Calibur the other day and I was thinking "how I wish that this is a hentai game."

So, any fun hentai game with armour break? Preferably that the player is the one doing the breaking? Rpgs are fine if they're in English.

Just please don't suggest Violated heroine. I can't really fap to that game. Too little CGs, I guess?

Thanks!

There a lot of game using clothes / armor break. Some are attack related, other are hp linked. I odn't have a list but peoples could make a better list if you said if you want event / attack related or hp linked or don't care :p
(or what kindof game you look for other than just that point).

Good point.

JSK are some of my favourites, despite the gameplay being simple. You get to remove piece by piece, and are reward for slowing down play.

Honestly though, ID really care about HP link or not lol. I just want to see fun armour break. The usual genre I usually get into is the Simulation and management genres, so I missed out on most Armour break games.

Even though I say armour break, in general, I just love slowly stripping girls hahaha. As much as news with molesters makes me depressed in real life, molester games really got that fetish down lol.

Any kind of game ?
rpg, side scroller, SLG... ? there so many kind of game, and everyone got game (s)he play or don't play :p

RPG > SLG > Side scroller (I played all Koonsoft BTW)

I think I should get some translated RPG rec since that is the genre I touched the least.

Last edited:
Good point.

JSK are some of my favourites, despite the gameplay being simple. You get to remove piece by piece, and are reward for slowing down play.

Honestly though, ID really care about HP link or not lol. I just want to see fun armour break. The usual genre I usually get into is the Simulation and management genres, so I missed out on most Armour break games.

Even though I say armour break, in general, I just love slowly stripping girls hahaha. As much as news with molesters makes me depressed in real life, molester games really got that fetish down lol.
I enjoy JSK games as well, however when I get to the sex scenes it just goes grey... you can hear the back ground music but there is nothing you can do. Any way to solve this?

I enjoy JSK games as well, however when I get to the sex scenes it just goes grey... you can hear the back ground music but there is nothing you can do. Any way to solve this?

Did you get it from a pack or something? Usually this happens when one of the files are missing. I remember "discipline a shoplifting girl partial translated" had this issue. Maybe redownload the game and give it a try?

Did you get it from a pack or something? Usually this happens when one of the files are missing. I remember "discipline a shoplifting girl partial translated" had this issue. Maybe redownload the game and give it a try?
Thank you for the reply :) I have tried it with many different files from different sources and the result is the same unfortunately. Did redownloading shoplifting girl work for you?

Well, my file is from the main depository from the guide. But I also play with Flash player 29_sa. Maybe try that?

Or maybe try adobe air 32?

Back