What's new

Any good H-JRPGs out there?

Starke

Banned
Reputation score
Re: Any good H-JRPGs out there?

I'm trying to get 15 good posts so I post a lot of them, you will be able to find them in the thread specific for those types of games in this forums, I can't direct you to it since well, not 15 posts yet and getting those without being spam is hard, but I'd say in the next hour, go look at that thread.

hassam

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Say, does anyone have the final update for Parallel Fantasy.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Say, does anyone have the final update for Parallel Fantasy.
Yeah I have it, I'll upload it for you now.

Edit: Here you go, just delete the saves or start a new one

Last edited:

Finfin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Japanese, jRPGs tend to refer too games that are turn based in the sense of classic final fantasy, or shin megami tensei.

As for the original question, "Quest virgin" is rather decent, a quick search on the forum should pop the thread up.
Actually, jRPG is just any RPG that's made by the Japanese. Of course, there are stereotypes associated with them so I guess you could say a game is "jRPG-ish." However, the literal definition is: a RPG made by the Japanese.

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm about to upload a flash based one

FateUnseen

Reputation score

Violated Heroine is good, except the combat system isn't turn based at all. There's a ton of stuff to do in the game though, if you don't mind that issue.

Other than that, you can check out the rpg maker game thread, it's constantly updated and people usually are quick to find gems in massive sea of h-games. Most of them fit the bill of what you're looking for.
The good thing about VH is that it is ever expanding and is frequently updated, The combat system does need work but sheer amount of stuff you can do in it outways that flaw, I just wish that the translation was updated as frequently as the development.

Finfin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

A h-game where you play a female character? How 95% of all non-text based h-games out there?

"Good" is highly subjective though, you'll have to tell us what your tastes are or tell us if there's any specific type of game you're looking for. If you're just looking for female-protag h-games then yeah, they're everywhere, just look through the forum. The popular ones usually have a lot of post counts.

One that seems pretty popular here but hasn't been mentioned is "Virgin Island."