What's new

any raising girls games like sister farm

scarletrose

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: any raising girls games like sister farm

in the scenes page I miss the fourth scene of the second page and the fourth in the 3rd page.
Any luck finding those?
If you need any other scene in page 1 to 4 I can kinda tell you how to unlock them.

KeiranD

Cthulhu
Reputation score

For raising sims, there's also special tag on vndb:
There are many games, but many of them are irrelevant because thay are more like VNs that desrcibe raising process. But there are some actual sims, for example, SofthouseChara's Wizard's Climber

Hawko

Demon Girl
Reputation score

SlaveMaker? and there was another something high school or another

Bandit224

Demon Girl
Reputation score

SlaveMaker? and there was another something high school or another
Hentai High School

Are there any raising girl games that are in English besides Whore Master, Slavemaker, and Hentai High School?

OP
dartred

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

that link doesn't work.

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

in the scenes page I miss the fourth scene of the second page and the fourth in the 3rd page.
Any luck finding those?
If you need any other scene in page 1 to 4 I can kinda tell you how to unlock them.
I'll suppose you are asking about "Ore no Musume", but you should be clearer.
You are missing only safe scenes, right?
The fourth one from the second page is a cat-girl picture that I am not sure how to activate.
The whole 3rd page are the vacation pictures. The 4th picture on that page is form winter vacation on the second year.

Are there any raising girl games that are in English besides Whore Master, Slavemaker, and Hentai High School?
There is also Brothel Master, I guess.

PrivateEyes

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I have a problem with dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ096762.html
Everytime that game should play an opening (after confirming names and birthdays) I have a flv icon in an upper-left corner and program crashes (on Windows XP, japanese unicode). I've tried reinstalling, patching in a different order, checking for newer Flash Player, but I still don't know what is wrong (usually I can run almost any japanese game).
Any tips?
I got an error message from Adobe Flash Player. Strangely enough though, my game didn't crash and continued on. Will have to do further checking (this is with the patch applied).

And training games... I guess the Custom Reido games are a good choice for that kind of thing.

OP
dartred

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

from the ones mentioned, aside from slave maker. are there any considered complete or enough content to be considered a game? i know brother master (i think that one) was always in beta and never a full release.

PrivateEyes

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

from the ones mentioned, aside from slave maker. are there any considered complete or enough content to be considered a game? i know brother master (i think that one) was always in beta and never a full release.
Besides SlaveMaker, none of the fanmade games mentioned above would constitute as a "full" game. Sim Brothel, High School, and Whoremaster (discontinued) are never updated on a regular basis, which leads me to believe they will never become complete games.

Custom Reido 4, 5, and F are commercial games made by actual companies, so they are complete games.

OP
dartred

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

are any of those eng or eng fan translated?

Hawko

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Whore master still gets new girls and still has a fourm on PinkPetal Slavemaker is getting some major updates Hentaihighschool was stoped idk why

TooN0ble

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

To get Orenomusume to work properly, you'll need the Active X version of Flash installed. (Active X is what IE uses)
If you just have the plug in version installed, (Chrome/Firefox) it wont work.
The developer also just released a brand new 121128 patch.

@jinkinous: Thanks for your translating work. :)

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

considering the battle element id say monster rancher :)
though princess maker 2 had that id say the competing sounds more monster rancher like