What's new

Anyone know corruption games with strong female protagonists?

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Anyone know corruption games with strong female protagonists?

Given the nature of some of the other games suggested which only have minor corruption elements (e.g. Maiden Goddess Story aka Virgin Island), I'd suggest Virgin's Protection Magic.

Oh look, I'm translating that, and will be releasing the next version of my patch this weekend [/shameless self promotion]
thats awesome

chipsiup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

To get back on track, the true beauty of Enokippu's game is that the heroine not only is (beautifully) strong-willed, but she has to be played as one to enjoy (!) and succeed in the game. This has the effect to extend the corruption throughout the whole game, or almost.
Which game by Enokippu are you referring to here?

datanony

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

How about the Nightmare Sphere series from ?

While there is no indication of a strong'ish character, the heroine protagonist does become corrupt when sexed too much, shown in the facial expression and emits a dark aura. Other than that, the ending is also changed depending on a chaste run and a corrupt run.

The series in question (in order):-
1. Nightmare Sphere
2. Nightmare Sphere 0 (incomplete pre-quel)
3. and now ...

Looks like he's working on Nightmare Sphere 2. See recent ULMF thread.

I don't have the links to the prequels anymore, but it shouldn't be too hard to find if you see it fancy. :)

HentaiWriter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If you like corruption EVENTS, Future Fragments (a game I'm working on has literally exactly what you just asked for in your post, but she does get corrupted with one event, unfortunately. Everything else you aaked for fits though, for the boss scene, and a later enemy as well.)

OP
C

Cleanfeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You didn't mention it, but Violated Heroine starts off as pretty fucking innocent - if you don't cheese it, the corruption is pretty slow.
Once it gets bad, it gets REALLY bad though. Nanako also fits your tomboy archetype, so there's that.

You could also check out Acerola games. Depending on how you play them, the corruption also takes a while.

It seems like the corruption of innocent/ignorant heroines is a lot more popular in japan than breaking the strong - especially in fantasy settings.
Not that the latter doesn't happen, it's just a lot more rare.
I just tried to find V.H. (VHゲーム01) and took a long ass time to get it to work, but for anyone else trying to play it, visit the hongfire thread "Latest VHゲーム01_090301 (Violated Heroine)". I'll play it and see if I add it to my list.

MSlvr

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Captive Market.

It is not a game, it's a visual novel but to their defense, it is the only one I have truly enjoyed. Bonus, there are 2 strong women to corrupt. Both are legendary generals of their armies. Bonus : the game is fully translated so you can actually understand what's going on.