What's new

Anyone know how to play this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

andy2401

Lurker
Reputation score
I don't see a post about this game, on the site, but if anyone has looked at it do they know how you are suppose to progress in it?

I've played over 2 hours and all I've got are random encounters with characters but still no h content. Maybe this is the way the game is suppose to unfold but because I have no idea how to trigger anything I just end up running around with no clue what I'm suppose to do which is making me feel like I'm just not playing the game right. Any insight or tips would be much appreciated, thanks!

Boltzplatz

Lurker
Reputation score
There´s a pretty detailed walkthrough on the blog of the dev:

But each route takes quite a bit of time and I´d really appreciate a 100% save file if anyone has one.

lord_toker

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
No idea how to play it. I don't even understand who the characters are or what the talk selections are.

Gothard

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm playing this game right now. Each character have cartain requirements to unlock their routes. The bad thing is they are written on CG directly and can't be hooked via text hooker. Creator in his walktrough just pointed you have to check that requirements in characters profile in the menu. He don't wrote it all in his walktrough, so it's enigma for me right now.

In the end you can choose not the RPG mode without grinding stats etc... but I'm not sure if that cancel all requirements. Some of them are related to triggering events etc. I'm sure

I've already posted request for help in translation section to get to know that requirements. Hope someone help us.

https://ulmf.org/threads/translation-request-thread.7901/post-1065567

OP
A

andy2401

Lurker
Reputation score
Yea I played for a few hours and going at it randomly clearly wasn't getting enough events triggering considering there's a time limit for the game. There's a huge amount of images for the game so there's clearly plenty of content once you can figure out how to progress the different characters.

I was wondering if progress with the characters was tied to the management mini games in any way but it didn't seem like that's the case. Although I did discover after a few hours that if you don't do enough of the management mini games you get a game over.

Oh well hopefully someone will pick up the translation request and those images will provide enough hints to get the game going.

Thanks for the replies.

Boltzplatz

Lurker
Reputation score
Some of the routes are tied to the minigames.

Ryoka (short hair dentist) does require more than 3 times cleaning the windows until a certain point (2nd month 1st week 10 o clock).
That´s probably what´s written on her status page in the down right as well.
But that´s also written in the walkthrough for her at the point were you need it.
Some parts are just hard to interpret with google translate... at least for me.

There also seem to be 2 useful items for purchase at the pachinko center.
One let´s you skip the cleaning window minigame and one seems to give you a base amount to you manager rating so you get a guaranteed +16 instead of -10.

Gothard

Lurker
Reputation score
Yeah, I've done that cleaning chores and unlocked more events for her... then I get dialogue with Manabu in secret base about visiting dentist...
But then in the first week of Auguts (10:00) I don't have any dentist event... walktrough say there should be one, but I have nothing. He said something about eating chocolate, but I don't get any in my inventory.
Similar thing happen to me with Mai, in some point I don't have more events to push story with her.

Gothard

Lurker
Reputation score
Maybe, I will check dialogue in coffe shop and see what's happen to me. Also guys, pls share info if you discover something helpfull

OP
A

andy2401

Lurker
Reputation score
Yea the event triggers are set in stone so if you miss one event or choose a wrong dialogue option it seems your pretty much locked out of that route. Don't know how you are suppose to play the game successfully without following the walkthrough.

Best advice is to follow the walkthrough word for word. It's a lot easier to just chose one girl and follow the walkthrough for them. When I tried to do multiple routes at once I eventually stopped getting events for one of the routes and have no idea where it went wrong.

Also if you are using the walkthrough's then use the translate page option with your browser. The translation is pretty easy to follow for the most part and anything I'm not sure on I then copy to google translate. Even though I'm using Chrome, google translate can still give slightly different translations and if your still not sure copy it to bing so that you have multiple translation which should help. But I have only needed to do that once otherwise the browser translation has been fine to follow.

Gothard

Lurker
Reputation score
Good news guys, I was able to contact with someone who is in some translation team and he agreed to take a peak and help with that enigmatic requirements.
I've send him screenshots with characters profile. I will share it with you guys asap, when he send me back that translated phrases.

BTW. I'm playing with that walktrough @andy2401 and as I said you, it's not have all necessary information for clearing game. Creator pointed that you need to check requirements and that's all.
I've completed all his games for now. Most hard (butthurt) was Edo Fantasy, but that new one, without that key information can't be enjoyable.

Last edited:

Boltzplatz

Lurker
Reputation score
With requirements you mean the things on the profile on the bottom right?
That´s explained in the walkthrough.
It´s the first thing before the months begin.
Some are a little hard to interpret with google translate though.

Attachments

Gothard

Lurker
Reputation score
Ok guys, since that translator don't have much time to do this in one shot, he's gonna send me some images in spare time, part by part. I will post them here.
milf1 translated.gif

lord_toker

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
So, are we supposed to go to the con store, then have dinner, then exercise until level 70 to get that character?

Gothard

Lurker
Reputation score
I was able do capture this character. Yes and you need to eat dinners in her place, this trigger later much events. Later you need exercise at 70 level at least.
Use help of walktrough to safe your time as well.

OP
A

andy2401

Lurker
Reputation score
Yea I remember giving up on Edo Fantasy pretty quickly. This groups games have a lot of content but seem to make the gameplay unnecessarily complicated and specific and not in a particularly fun way. Well the walkthroughs seem to do the job if you follow them exactly and the game is time consuming enough so I doubt I'll ever bother to 100% complete it.

Gothard

Lurker
Reputation score
@andy2401 if you want, I can help you with Edo Fantasy struggles since I completed this game. Yeah, and I needed to come back to it after a year of break (pissed off with no idea how to progress)

as it comes to that translator, I will ask him tommorow did he can send me another portion of translation, he is pretty friendly, but I don't want to be pushy for him

Gothard

Lurker
Reputation score
milf2 translated.gif milf3 translated.gif

so, it's look like there is order to lock down characters, no free will for your choices

lord_toker

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
If characters need to be done in order with requirements and I don't even know the names outside of the translated pictures, what are the chances of a walkthrough?

Status
Not open for further replies.