What's new

Anyone know how to play this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gothard

Lurker
Reputation score
Man, use text hooker like ITH or other and translator aggregator, that's standard tools for playing games in japanese, and for walktrough just use google translate plugin to translate site. Don't put any excuses, I'm not even native english speaker and was able to complete all his games with help of that translated walktroghs.

Here you have all translated character's bio images

milf1 translated.gif milf2 translated.gif milf3 translated.gif milf4 translated.gif milf5 translated.gif milf6 translated.gif milf7 translated.gif milf8 translated.gif milf9 translated.gif milf10 translated.gif
all credits to Frost from some scanlation team

Last edited:
OP
A

andy2401

Lurker
Reputation score
There's a walkthrough for different characters .

The character order is in the normal mode. If you choose the adventure mode I think it's called, then you don't have to worry about order and you can do any route you want. If you would rather play the normal mode then the walkthrough link also gives you the unlock order for the characters so at least your not playing completely blind.

lord_toker

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
There's a walkthrough for different characters .
The character order is in the normal mode. If you choose the adventure mode I think it's called, then you don't have to worry about order and you can do any route you want. If you would rather play the normal mode then the walkthrough link also gives you the unlock order for the characters so at least your not playing completely blind.
how do i pick between the two? is it the choice at the start where one gives you money i think?

OP
A

andy2401

Lurker
Reputation score
how do i pick between the two? is it the choice at the start where one gives you money i think?
Yes the second option at the start gives you a load of money as well as maxing out your attributes and unlocking all of the routes so that there are no barriers for any of the characters.

lord_toker

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
can't seem to get anywhere with the characters. I tried going after futaba by going to the store in the morning and having dinner. started going to gym to work out but still no progress

Visqaron

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
can't seem to get anywhere with the characters. I tried going after futaba by going to the store in the morning and having dinner. started going to gym to work out but still no progress
Some events will be available after the first run through.
Bevor you start your actions press and hold A and check the map if you can see possible events.
Take a look at the images above what you might need to do.
If you have missed a event or picked the wrong answer a route can be blocked - as far as I know.

lord_toker

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
thank you so much for the a key tip, that has helped me to get the brown skinned slut with a kid crawling around on the carpet.

still don't know how to unlock any other characters. don't know what my exercise stat is at. don't know where to find the complaints desk

Ne0n

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
thank you so much for the a key tip, that has helped me to get the brown skinned slut with a kid crawling around on the carpet.

still don't know how to unlock any other characters. don't know what my exercise stat is at. don't know where to find the complaints desk
exercise stat is the 4th stat down on the status/pause screen

the stats go like this
bad boy degree
knowledge
usefulness
exercise/ fitness
sexual knowledge
partners
pregnancies
masturbation

kayuko and her daughter take a while to get, I forget which month but there will be an event where you and kayuko go to the fitness center, and then you will be given a choice to either be with kayuko or be with her daughter

Last edited:

2dayok

Reputation score
Anyone got a 100% save file?

Last edited:

makhao88

Reputation score
anyone know how to clear the bird complaints issue by Itsumi?

Ne0n

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
anyone know how to clear the bird complaints issue by Itsumi?
she complains about Mai and you have to side with her (locking out mai's route) and there's a follow up, there's also a certain point where you have to pay off her debt by visiting someone at the fitnessgym

follow this guide

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This thread has been moved to the H-Section for locking as the discussion has grown to the point that it is more or less the actual game thread now. Therefore, it requires an OP that follows the guidelines. If you wish to preserve this thread, please PM a moderator with an updated OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.