What's new

RPG [ aomidori ] [ 蒼見鳥 ] LVL 1 Hero Enacts The Breeding Plan to Goddesses & Girl Monsters! / Lv1勇者が女神・邪神と♀モンスター繁殖計画始めました! (RE108676) (RJ108676)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dargoth

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Monster Breeding Program (RJ108676)

But seriously,can't find myself a game with monster girls where main hero isn't some Shota weakling,or the game itself is not made in RPG maker(and similar programs)and has pretty weak art.
Any tips? :confused:
Desire Dungeon?
- Main character not a shota weakling
- Not made in RPG Maker
- Art... could have been better, but not bad.

Hawko

Demon Girl
Reputation score

who knows maybe he has never heard of PRISM or KINOKO-ex Also this game is over kill easy to find i would like a save game but mostly because if it isnt translated i dont try to play because i like a good story

sonata-s

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Combine this game with Rance and you have the best game in the entire world.

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Technically you both are right...

When it comes to semantics a Role Playing Game is just that YOU playing out anothers role/life/story/legend

The term RPG IS thrown around like candy at holloween time so lets look at well known games that have had the RPG tag before

Skyrim- Open RPG- You may choose to fullfil your destiny sure... But when everything down to what youll be sitting down and eating at the end of the night is up to you to decide... Are you really certain you want the roast mammoth stew?

Final Fantasy 13- Interactive Storybook- Ahem... Nuff said here...

Rest of Main Final Fantasy Series- Story Driven- You are given a role from one or more persons viewpoint and you play out that role... Given there are some variations to the story... Will the adventure be a breeze? Or arduous... You you strike it rich Vegas style or scrounge through defeated foes for there life giving potions... Do you ever revisit the spot you started your adventure from?

Legend of Zelda OoT- Adventure RPG- Yep this counted back in the day... And statsheetless to boot but your character progression and storycentric hero put it in the catagory... You WERE the Hero of Time not some numbered cyborg

Wait... If all it takes is a role and a story... Isnt Halo and CoD RPG too?

No... Overall the modern shooter isnt RPG because there all VERY impersonal with very little reason to care for the protagonist OR there story and literaly gives the feeling it very well be ANYONE or ANYTHING performing instead...

master bei shun what anime or hentai that gif your using from?

kimjongnuke

Lurker
Reputation score
i got this game from nyaa. i can play demo but for some reason the full version cant run keep getting error. any help?

Jacobs911

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.

Can i get the link please ? thanks

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP does not meet standard. PM a mod with an update to, or when you have updated, the OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.