What's new

AomiDori

Advent666

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Hello I have a few of this author's 'games' on my computer and was thinking of contributing to this community. However I'm not sure if there are some rules about these games. I know that some have Loli content (which I'm personally not a fan of) which is not allowed, but it can easily be deleted from the img folder of the games (my solution to it :))

Also I wasn't sure if this forum had had contact from the author asking to not post their products. Because I know this has happened in the past with some other games.

EDIT - I can see that this has had a fair few views, if people want anything from my AomiDori collection, they are welcome to PM me and I'll see what I can do.
But be warned there is some loli, and if that is not your thing....you're going to have a bad time. If it is your thing, you disgust me :)

Last edited:

aeon0rain

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: AomiDori

Well can you describe what KIND of game these are?

haladar5

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

They're as it's been posted, a text and CG game with some (presumably) anime characters, with the exception of one game that feature bestiality or monster sex. It's all about choosing options and finding all the CGs. And if you know japanese then I'm sure you'll gather there's more too it than that.

OP
Advent666

Advent666

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well can you describe what KIND of game these are?
It is literally a click-to-advance-to-the-next-Hcg. It contains just about everything except gore and vore. There are some loli scenes, but the main genre of it is monster rape and beastiality.