What's new

aphrodisia

Reputation score
TwitterComingSoon.png

Reborn in Sin

Play as a fallen angel in this erotic fantasy visual novel. With almost no knowledge of the mortal world and no one left to turn to, you make a dubious deal with a demon to survive. A devious tale filled with futanari and monster girls awaits you!

The full game will feature:
  • 8+ hours of gameplay
  • 6 unique endings guided completely by player choice, including a secret ending
  • 15+ pieces of gorgeous character artwork "CGs"
  • 9 fully-voiced adult (18+) scenes, covering a wide array of tastes
  • Partially-voiced story acting, including a voiced protagonist
  • "Harem" content for multiple love interests at once
  • An extraordinary setting inspired by Celtic mythology
Contents as of 0.3 demo:
30-35 minutes of gameplay
Meet all 4 characters
Partial voice acting & 1 voiced H-scene
Use the Favorite Flavor setting to toggle balls on or off for the futa characters

Planned Fetishes:
Masturbation, Public Sex, Oral Sex, Threesome, Group Sex, Futa x Futa, Futa x Female, & more
NO Futa x Male, Loli, Shota, NTR, Non-Con, Pregnancy, Ryona, Guro, or Vore

Downloads here:
Supported Platforms: Windows, Mac OS, Linux, Android

Developer's Twitter:

Controls are simple: Player advances the game either via clicking or using the keyboard (Space, Enter, arrow keys to select choices/menus). On the Android version, all interactions are touchscreen-based.

Gameplay: Standard VN with choices

If you play the demo & have a few moments to spare, I'd also love it if you could fill out this This helps me improve the game!
Oh, and if you're interested,

I hope you enjoy the game~

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Stumbled upon this the other day, VN's aren't really my thing but futa x futa so yeah.

Anyway I added a gameplay description to your OP, the demo was fairly sparse so you'll want to change that if you plan on doing something more.