What's new

ACT [ aphrodite ] あふろでぃ〜て Bee War (RE163531, RJ163531)

laugh

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
So I don't think there is a thread for this yet so I decided to make one. If there is one I'll swiftly remove this.

Game link:

Action style game with insect enemies.
Controls are:
Arrow keys to move around, down is crouch
Z = punch
X = Kick
C = shoot stinger it seems
Shift = run
Space = Jump, you can jump and then press and hold to 'fly' for a bit.
Enter = pause

After playing the demo a bit, combat and animations look clunky.
But the game has sprite sex and animated game over rape scenes.

First stage of the demo you need to climb the leaves, get the jump boost then you can hold space to 'fly' down slower, jumping to the left and holding space from where you got the jump bonus will get you the key. Rest of the areas are fairly simple
A.B. 20XX...

The Bee Kingdom was attacked.
Every drone fought valiantly, as did the queen herself,
but all was lost.

The conquering insects ravishing the enslaved bees.
Life for them was manual labor interrupted by r*pe...
A.B. 20XX was an age of darkness.

However, a young girl bee took a stand to reclaim her kingdom.
With a vicious bottom stinger, she went to war.

* Side scrolling action
Collect items to power up the cute heroine and use special tactics
and collect 'keys' located on each stage to progress to the next.
Utilize 7 attacks, dash and jump to attain victory

Any contact with enemies will drain life
You can guess what happens next! ;)

The action in the second half of the game gets a lot tougher but,
you have the option to continue with your item effects retained
(There's also a cheat mode built-in for less struggling players)

Most ecchi scenes are animated and voiced

Last edited by a moderator:

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: Bee War (RJ163531) ACT

Oh god its made by that circle...I think I'll pass this one.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I was really excited for this when I saw the screenshots. Then I played the game.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So the game mechanic is the purest trash.

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Ahahahaha I made it to the 4th leaf. Then I fell to the ground, so I gave up.

The second jump is extremely unreliable and feels somewhat random.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Saw this before, I basically went nope after noticing 2 things.

1. It's THAT art style.

2. The circle have made some really, really bad ones.

Though since I didn't even give it a chance, I decide not to make a 'it's shit, don't buy' thread .- . after all there's been games I thought isn't good that turns out to be quite good after someone make a thread saying it's good.

tmw

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I normally have a pretty high tolerance for shitty games. I'll usually beat most of the ones that come through here, as long as there is decent art or something....but christ on a pogostick, this thing is horrible. Took me a while to figure out you somehow jump "better" when running. You don't go higher, and it doesn't last longer, but it makes landing on the leaves easier for some reason. The art isn't half bad, but the H stuff is boring. I mean, I'm pretty keen for insect H scenes, but these weren't even "meh". More of a blah, really.

Kind of glad I didn't find a full download after trying the demo out. The only redeeming thing was the GOR animation was almost decent, but not enough to torture myself with playing this game to see any others.

Can someone mail these guys a pamphlet on basic game design or something? This art with a halfway decent control scheme or level design would be halfway playable, but its like they looked at a game design 101 course and decided to do everything opposite.

velvet.velour

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I normally have a pretty high tolerance for shitty games. I'll usually beat most of the ones that come through here, as long as there is decent art or something....but christ on a pogostick, this thing is horrible. Took me a while to figure out you somehow jump "better" when running. You don't go higher, and it doesn't last longer, but it makes landing on the leaves easier for some reason. The art isn't half bad, but the H stuff is boring. I mean, I'm pretty keen for insect H scenes, but these weren't even "meh". More of a blah, really.

Kind of glad I didn't find a full download after trying the demo out. The only redeeming thing was the GOR animation was almost decent, but not enough to torture myself with playing this game to see any others.

Can someone mail these guys a pamphlet on basic game design or something? This art with a halfway decent control scheme or level design would be halfway playable, but its like they looked at a game design 101 course and decided to do everything opposite.
I feel you, man. This circle in particular is really the apex of absolute shit. When I saw this game I realized I didn't have any of their other games, which I thought was weird because lots of them were action games. Then I downloaded one and remembered why.

Their track record has been abysmal gameplay, boring h scenes, and passable (though incredibly generic) art. At least the art looks a little better this time around, but the gameplay and animations are still as shoddy as ever. I don't see any reason to keep your eyes out for this one.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Holy crap this is borderline unplayable

tmw

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I feel you, man. This circle in particular is really the apex of absolute shit. When I saw this game I realized I didn't have any of their other games, which I thought was weird because lots of them were action games. Then I downloaded one and remembered why.

Their track record has been abysmal gameplay, boring h scenes, and passable (though incredibly generic) art. At least the art looks a little better this time around, but the gameplay and animations are still as shoddy as ever. I don't see any reason to keep your eyes out for this one.
Thats the weird thing. You'd think having made at least a few games before this one they would have learned something. Like how to program basic platforming in a way that doesn't make the player want to kick babies.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

This reminds me of Vanja's stuff.

Just ten times worse.

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score

At first when everyone was saying that Circle I was thinking it must be something from Software Seal but oh man this one is so much worse that I actually repressed the memory of this Circle.

salsher19

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

At first when everyone was saying that Circle I was thinking it must be something from Software Seal but oh man this one is so much worse that I actually repressed the memory of this Circle.
Yeah I regret remembering playing games from this Circle >_< and downloading the demo.

Edit: Beat the demo and those animations were pretty uh horrible to watch lol.

Last edited:

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

These guys, Softhouse Seal and Oneone1 should come together and collaborate on a game.

Rayearth

Lurker
Reputation score

This is Nao Takami's art, right? Same as Arms Devicer and Parallel Fantasy?

saga55555

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

This game is trash :eek:

Even the art can't help :(

PM21

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I feel like I'm being punished for liking insect related stuff every time something like this gets released.

velvet.velour

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

These guys, Softhouse Seal and Oneone1 should come together and collaborate on a game.
Calm down there, Satan.

Rayearth, I had no idea... that would make a lot of sense. They seem to have entirely styles of art in every game. Is it common for Japanese developers to contract out game art? I had always assumed the art and the program came from the same team every time.