What's new

Apple Inn[Safe Haven]

Kayi

Reputation score
Re: Apple Inn[Safe Haven]

(Well poo. I'd think as a good reporter I had my things when I was being dragged off for it and told SOMEONE to film it. :(:( )

Azure at least ties a few knots in her makeshift outfit to keep it from falling off, though it obviously did nothing to protect her now. She was content with her gun and backpack, and the rest of her things.

Finished with her things, she walked over to the board that was indicated and started to read through the things that the place's owner wanted done.

"As long as I need to go out for my story anyhow, I may as well try to recruit some help and do something for this place too."

(read board)

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

(( The nine round things are ammo right? ))
Iris had gotten the girls attention, although she ignored th girls apology and went to shopping. Iris checked the list of things she could buy. She felt disappointed seeing that the 32.caliber handgun was the only gun for sale. Iris was sure her 9mm was better then it in pretty much every way. It would be a waste of money to but a weaker gun she figured. However buying that short sword and a few clips of ammo wouldn't be a waste of money. A melee weapon she had training with would be useful and she needed ammo.

"Ill take a short sword and three clips of ammo. I'm using a 9mm handgun. Do you have ammo for that?

Iris hoped the short sword came with a sheeth.

* Iris buys 3 clips of ammo and a short sword. *

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

~~~Mission Board~~~

Please choose a scenario to examine the request

"Late night at the museum of war"

"The medic needs a medic"

Plot line mission

"They didn't come to sell cookies"

Kayi

Reputation score

Azure saw the girls moving to the board at almost the same time she did, nodding to each of them.

"Hey. Not sure if you're interested, but two heads are better than one. Or three for that matter. If you're interested, maybe we can work together on one of these jobs?"

(Can we get more info on the missions? Maybe a hint of what's requested on each? Or an OOC nod to what might be entailed in each?)

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

River looks up at the approaching lady wearing naught but a sheet.

"You should put something else on, there's guys around here. I'm River." She says simply, turning back to the mission list while she waits for a response.

*examine 'Late night at the museum of war'*

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

~~~Late night at the museum of war~~~

It's no joke we need weapons to defend ourselves, Shiva can her crew alone will not be enough to defend us forever.

We require volunteers to venture to where we believe is a bunker used by the military.

Until recently, obviously.

We're sure there are weapons and ammo located there, in large crates.

A helicopter could lift this, so you will be traveling by air.

We'll need three volunteers

~The Director

Threat assessment: Unknown.

Kayi

Reputation score

Azure shakes her head. A group of stuck ups like the group here with THAT woman in charge didn't need more guns, in her opinion.

"The more guns this place's leadership has, the more demanding they're going to get. I say since we all have weapons already, we should consider doing something that won't tip the scales further towards a dictatorship."

She said it quietly under her breath to the girls nearby, looking at the other missions.

(Check "They didn't come to sell cookies" mission)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

~They didn't come to sell cookies~

I need assistance in eliminating their breeding den close by.

I require two people.

~Shiva

Threat assessment: High

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

"Sounds too risky, I'm not sure I want to do that much for them just yet. I'm serious about the clothes, though. You don't want Cal to find you like that, he'll go crazy."

*looks at last mission availiable, 'The medic needs a medic'*

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

(( I'm cutting this post short and not making it pretty. Also I'm going to assume the sword came with a sheeth.))

After Iris finished buying her weapons and ammo she equiped everything to her and moved on, leaving the shop. Iris then went to the shop that sold cloths and armor.

* Iris goes to the armory *

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Iris browsed the various goods spread about the room, but only these were available to her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tea-shirt & Jeans = 50 FP
Armor class: 3

Class I body armor = 300 FP
Armor class: 13

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Lin, heard the speech, looked at the board, and checked out almost every important place of the inn, she went back to board, and checked the post about the museum, looking quite interested, after all, weapons would be there, and if she grab something there, she wouldn't have to buy it, she decides to take on the mission but wonders HOW she can do it, and with 7 bullets left in her 9mm, she wouldn't last in a long engagement and went to buy some 9mm ammo from the weapon lady, spending time to reload her handgun, making sure the safety is on, etc. before looking for a way to sign up for the mission.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"You want to buy 9mm ammo? Alright, how many magazines?"

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Lin thought for about it, if 2 shots couldn't kill the dog fully, she'd need quite alot, so she asked another question, a much important question...

"How much is it for 1 clip?"

(and how much can she hold???)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

~~~Lin only has pockets, so she could probably store up to 4, while holstering the gun in the waist of her pants~~~

"Costs the same as the other fine lady's ammo, 50 points each."

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Iris had made her way to the armory. There was not a lot available to her, only class one body armor and some cloths that looked like they had better defense then her current, blood stained ones. Iris figured saving her moneyup would come in handy, later on she could buy something with a lot of fire power. So she decided to just get the Tea-shirt & Jeans set. Iris casually went to the front counter and talked to the person working at the counter.

" Excuse me. I'd like to purchase these."

Iris placed the Tea-shirt & Jeans set on the store counter.

* Iris buys Tea-shirt & Jeans set. *

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

"I will take 4, please."

After Lin store her ammo in her pockets (Wait, where IS her pockets???)

She ask the lady if she knew how to sign up for a mission.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

" Excuse me. I'd like to purchase these."

"Hm, it appears you can't hold it on your person, would you like me to place it in storage?"

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

She isn't very nice.

Jillian says to herself as the director walks off. Then, hoping to find a useful way to justify herself being her without needing to fight, Jill heads over to the flea market to see if she can find some medical supplies.

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

"Yeah, sure."

Iris paid what she owed and left the store. She knew that by the time she got back to her room her new cloths would be waiting for her in her closet. Things in this inn were pretty easy, aside from having to go on missions to earn your keep. Iris made her way from the shop area and to her room, not paying attention to the people or thigns in the place.

As she got to her room she quickly got undress from her bloody shirt and pants, just leaving them on the floor, and changed into her new and tougher t-shirt and jeans. Now that Iris was equipt with sturdy clothing, a short sword, a 9mm handgun and had ammo for it she was ready to take on a mission. Iris figured she would have to keep her ammo in her pocket. Pockets didn't do to much for holding a lot of things so she was going to have to make sure to buy a backpack or something.

Iris left her room, feeling prepared, and went to check the mission board. Iris felt a little bit nervos about this. Going off to kill monsters ws not something she did on a day to day basis. However if she was going to survive she was going to have to tough this feeling out.

* Iris pays the store owner then goes to her room to change. After that she leaves her room and checks the mission board. *

Current equipt list.
T-shirt & jeans. Armor class 3.
Short sword.
9mm handgun.
3 9mm ammo clips.
250 credit.

Last edited: