What's new

Apple Inn[Safe Haven]

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Apple Inn[Safe Haven]

River stopped dead in her tracks, turning to look at Cal with a stunned expression.

"...Really?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Caliber smirked shyly.

"Well... If I was ever gonna have a kid... There's only one person I know I'd want to be it's mother." he said with a soft smile at River, nodding at her, "And that's you, Riv."

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena yawns as she walks into the building with a smile,

"Hey everybody~! I'm back~!"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ferris, the woman who talks with the girl who guards the door, and the one in charge of security, rolls her eyes at Selena after her announcement, "Can't say I missed you." she said in a disrespectful tone.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena hugs the woman with a broad smile,

"Aw, c'mon, you don't mean that~ I know you missed me~" She was careful not to let her bulge touch the woman.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ferris pushed Selena away easily, showing her physical prowess over her, "As much as I miss rancid milk," she insults Selena.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena shakes her head and shrugs,

"Oh well, stay in denial then, anything interesting happen while I was gone?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ferris huffed a laugh, "Yeah, Jesse ran around with that purple haired doctor in tow, shouting, Everything is fine! There's nothing wrong! over and over again." she shook her head, "I swear, this hotel has done nothing but attract a bunch of weirdos..."

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena laughs,

"Wow... so nothing new huh..." She looks around and yawns, "I wonder if I should head out for more supplies..."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ferris shrugs, "Granting things go well with those people at the prison, we won't be needing supplies. They've somehow gotten the whole city under their thumb, and if we can get them to help us out... Well, supplies will no longer be a problem." Ferris thinks for a moment, "Well, you could volunteer for a mission, if you're wantin' somethin' to do."

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Caliber smirked shyly.

"Well... If I was ever gonna have a kid... There's only one person I know I'd want to be it's mother." he said with a soft smile at River, nodding at her, "And that's you, Riv."
River just stood there for a minute, at a complete loss for words. Finally, she reached up and put a hand on his shoulder and squeezing it reassuringly.

"I'll think about it Cal, I promise. It'll have to wait anyways, I don't think anyone can afford maternity leave anyways." She says with a joking smile, starting to walk again.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Caliber chuckled at an unsaid joke, and walked besides River, wrapping an arm around her shoulders.

"Yup, what with all the people gone missing and dead, it's up to me and you to repopulate the earth!" he laughed, and gave River a squeeze with his arm around her.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena looks around bored, and decides to go see if the doctor had gotten better yet,

"Where's that purple haired doctor anyway?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ferris shook her head, "She suddenly came out, lookin' real pissed, and then Jesse talked to her..." she trailed off for a second, and looked at Selena as if making a connection, "That's when Jesse led her around the lobby in circles, shouting that everything is okay..." she shook her head, "After that, Violet just looked really depressed. I don't know what Jesse whispered to her, but it must've been pretty serious."

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena shrugs and smiles,

"Nice talking to you~ anyway, going to go find the doctor, Violet was it? See how she's doing." She wanders off in search of the doctor.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

River stuttered for a minute before she came up with an answer.

"H-how many kids are you planning on having, you beast!?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena shrugs and smiles,

"Nice talking to you~ anyway, going to go find the doctor, Violet was it? See how she's doing." She wanders off in search of the doctor.
Not seeing her in the lobby, Selena searched upstairs in the hallways where the bedrooms were, and quickly found none other than her old victim, Violet, the purple haired doctor, walking through the hall.

Violet gave a frightened start and gasp as she saw the blue haired menace, one leg seemed to instinctively go back in retreat at the sight of Selena.

"N-no!" she exclaimed, "Not you! Anybody but you!"

River stuttered for a minute before she came up with an answer.

"H-how many kids are you planning on having, you beast!?"
Caliber laughed at her reaction, his head bobbed back and forth in hilarity.

"Well, unless you plan on sharin' me..." he suggested at River, giving her another playful tug.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena laughs as she sees the doctor,

"Hello Violet~ Nice to see you're back to normal."

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

River waits a moment to answer, walking to a quieter part of the lobby and turning to talk to him, just loud enough for him to hear.

"I already told you Cal, back in Jesse's shop. I can't keep up with you like that, so you're more than free to find yourself 'busy' without me some nights. I just don't want to hear about it, clear?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena

Violet shook her head.

"No thanks to you!" Violet waved her hand at Selena, "Get out of here, monster! Or else I swear I'll inject you with a poison that will make sure you never open your eyes again!"

River

Caliber shook his head.

"Riv, baby, y'know I'd never hurt you like that, heh, heh, heh!" he laughed playfully, "Besides, I'm sure you could handle..." he put a hand to his chin, "At least a dozen kids," he told her with another chuckle.