What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Apple Soft/アップルソフト]Sera & Noel ~ The Whereabouts of the Captive Princess ~/セラ&ノエル~囚われしプリンセスの行方~(RJ287158)

whitetiger85

Reputation score
Just curious, but does anyone have a 2.00 release MTL? I've been trying to get it to work with a different translation but it doesn't really work

Sanin92

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
What exactly happened to that third girl? She just kind of disappeared after the ship was raided? Did I miss something? Expected her to have a scene at least since she had a standing picture and nudity, but nothing. Since the game didn't properly work with textractor I also didn't really understand her role in the story. Anyone can fill me in? I'd appreciate it.

Bh4zku3s

Reputation score
Can somebody help me???
I don't know how to defeat the octopus and i don't know how to get rid off that symbol of water drop
pls help :'c

Last edited:

Kiramantis

Reputation score
loved the game, but slightly dissapointed me, no more scenes for the nun, and no scenes at all for the "fat" girl

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Like Sarav said, either a read only problem on the folder / file. Or a problem reading the file due to the name. Here the folder isn't too long for window, and the only character that could cause problem is the "~".
If forcibly markinf everything as "not read only" don't solve the problem, try :
1) renaming the folder (starting by removing the ~
2) delete the save folder in case the files are corrupted

Rainzkyy

Reputation score
ok so anyone having the issue where it gets an error when facing slimes what i did was
1.have my pc to japan local
2.extract into my D drive instead of C
3.rename the folder to something like "fat knight"
also i made a machine translation of the game if you want it here you go (the game is understandable) also couldn't translate enemy names and some other stuff but the story is fine(translating some other things in the game caused it to crash) so tell me if you get a crash so far i finished the hot spring town and no crashes (i zipped the data file with winrar so just extract the data file into www of the game so its translated

The link is dead