What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Apple Soft/アップルソフト]Sera & Noel ~ The Whereabouts of the Captive Princess ~/セラ&ノエル~囚われしプリンセスの行方~(RJ287158)

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
This is a 4 out of 5 for me. Would have been a 5 if the earlier events in the capitals also have some follow-ups when your corruption is high enough. Still, it was highly enjoyable.

Reputation score
I keep getting the same error and when I attempt to attack, I would assume it's an issue with the versions we are using or that the author uploaded.
I got the same issue. Bought the game from DSlite. As usual I launch the game with a Japanese locale. I even unpacked the game with a Japanese locale. I don't know where the issue lies :(

pitte

Lurker
Reputation score
I got the same issue. Bought the game from DSlite. As usual I launch the game with a Japanese locale. I even unpacked the game with a Japanese locale. I don't know where the issue lies :(
just do not skip openning you can solve this problem.

Reputation score
just do not skip openning you can solve this problem.
I did not skip opening. Opening went 100% fine. To be sure, I downloaded the game again and played through the opening. It went perfect. Then, later I had to kill a slime and when I want to attack, I get that error :/

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
For error some encounter, a few possible solution :
1) even with japanese setting, long path name & japanese symbol sometime cause problem. Even fully switched to Japanese local, just try renaming the folder name and moving it to C:\ (or whatever HD you want) or to the desktop.

2) Since the game isn't in a packed format, you might want to try downloading the trial and copying the files from the trial to your game version. Just do not overwrite any file. It only serve to add to your game any file forgotten by the dev or which might have been corrupted during the archive uncompressing

3) there can be some trouble with archive uncompressing leading to gibberish file name if you got an old version of the software (rather rare, but you might want to update your winrar / 7zip... - or try another software).

4) also, do you speed up the game during fight, like holding a "fast forward key" ? I've already encountered bug in some game that way. Skipping too many thing made the game bug trying to load so file. Going the normal speed helped skip the problem.

Reputation score
For error some encounter, a few possible solution :
1) even with japanese setting, long path name & japanese symbol sometime cause problem. Even fully switched to Japanese local, just try renaming the folder name and moving it to C:\ (or whatever HD you want) or to the desktop.

2) Since the game isn't in a packed format, you might want to try downloading the trial and copying the files from the trial to your game version. Just do not overwrite any file. It only serve to add to your game any file forgotten by the dev or which might have been corrupted during the archive uncompressing

3) there can be some trouble with archive uncompressing leading to gibberish file name if you got an old version of the software (rather rare, but you might want to update your winrar / 7zip... - or try another software).

4) also, do you speed up the game during fight, like holding a "fast forward key" ? I've already encountered bug in some game that way. Skipping too many thing made the game bug trying to load so file. Going the normal speed helped skip the problem.
Thanks for helping out. However, nothing worked. I tried everything you suggested and more. I will try it on my other machine later and wish for luck! T_T

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
i found the air ship but i dont know how should i procede. can somebody plz post a fast walk to the end.
ty master etigoya >DD
1) Go back to where you first found the airship

1.jpg

2) Go directly North (up) until you find a tiny floating island. Land on the island.
2.jpg

3) Then walk north to find the final dungeon.

Last edited by a moderator:

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
ok so anyone having the issue where it gets an error when facing slimes what i did was
1.have my pc to japan local
2.extract into my D drive instead of C
3.rename the folder to something like "fat knight"
also i made a machine translation of the game if you want it here you go (the game is understandable) also couldn't translate enemy names and some other stuff but the story is fine(translating some other things in the game caused it to crash) so tell me if you get a crash so far i finished the hot spring town and no crashes (i zipped the data file with winrar so just extract the data file into www of the game so its translated

Last edited by a moderator:

Hakkapeliitta

Reputation score
ok so anyone having the issue where it gets an error when facing slimes what i did was
1.have my pc to japan local
2.extract into my D drive instead of C
3.rename the folder to something like "fat knight"
also i made a machine translation of the game if you want it here you go (the game is understandable) also couldn't translate enemy names and some other stuff but the story is fine(translating some other things in the game caused it to crash) so tell me if you get a crash so far i finished the hot spring town and no crashes (i zipped the data file with winrar so just extract the data file into www of the game so its translated

Thanks for the MTL, but I have some crashes with this patch applied. The crash happened at the prologue when the first battle against the demon lord is about to start. When I skipped the prologue it happened when Sera leaves her house. The error message says something like "the actor Sera can't be found". I'm running the latest version of the game, renamed the game folder with japanese letters and am running japanese locale.

I reinstalled the game and reapplied the patch but skipped the overwrite of the actors file and the game seems to work with most of the translation intact, so there's a haphazard fix at least.

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Thanks for the MTL, but I have some crashes with this patch applied. The crash happened at the prologue when the first battle against the demon lord is about to start. When I skipped the prologue it happened when Sera leaves her house. The error message says something like "the actor Sera can't be found". I'm running the latest version of the game, renamed the game folder with japanese letters and am running japanese locale.

I reinstalled the game and reapplied the patch but skipped the overwrite of the actors file and the game seems to work with most of the translation intact, so there's a haphazard fix at least.
yea this game has some bugs here and there i am using the latest ver of the game but got the game from a torrent so yea it tuff when a stupid problem like this shows up :(

linhdo

Reputation score
Please tell me where is the gallery room?

I can't find :(

Bryanis

Reputation score
Please tell me where is the gallery room?

I can't find :(

If you didn't find it, then you didn't search it futher than the game title screen.
Do try a litle bit please. I know everyone want everything handed to them on a silver plate. But too much laziness will only be harmful to your life.

(And yes, it's easy to find. Took mins less than 2 mins and I don't speak a word of Japanese and didn't use translating tool on this one).

PS : I'll drop a hint - it's in the starting town...

Bryanis

Reputation score
Just check your key item for the gallery...