What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [あっぷる屋上] もん娘パークへようこそ / Welcome to the Monmusu Park [RJ275553]

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Mod edit: Image removed due to underage content.

DLSITE link:

Gameplay:
Welcome to Monmusu Park is an animated battle fuck game. You walk around and do battle with various monsters.
WHAT'S INTERESTING IS THAT THE GAME'S FULLY TRANSLATED

Combat mostly consists of wandering a selected level and running into a monster girl and is RPG Maker based.

Entering a battle, you have the choice of different battle fuck attacks (Touch, Tongue, and Dick). You can also use skills that you learn from leveling up. There are two bars at the top of the battle screen. The pink represents the girl's health bar, while the blue is their arousal bar. Depleting the pink bar wins the fight, while raising the blue bar to max allows you access to the Dick attacks, which are much more powerful. Filling the blue bar also increases the experience you get by 1.5 times. The blue bar resets for each girl if you defeat them when it is full, or if you exit the area they were in.

Different girls have different weaknesses to attacks, some of which are obvious from their character portrait (Mushroom girl takes more damage to Pussy attacks due to futa, Bee girl takes more damage to breasts, etc).

All attacks have their own unique animation.

Story:
There's very little actual story in the game. The game really plops you in the middle of it. You are basically invited to a monster girl park and allowed to wander around, fighting them.
It's a very straightforward story and very lighthearted in tone.

Controls:
Arrow keys: Movement
Z: Select
X: Back

Fetishes: Loli (some enemies have youthful bodies), Reverse Rape(Just like most BF, it's mostly male assertive but you get raped on loss), Male Protagonist, Futanari (light - I mean I dislike futa and I like the game so it's really not too bad)
______

So the game's not all that challenging, but the amount of work each enemy has is insane. At least 8 animations per girl. Minimum. There's also 30 monsters in the game so it's a lot.

These guys really aren't getting enough attention for the large amount of work they put into their game. It's quite significant in my opinion, but they're game so far is not doing too hot. Hope the circle doesn't die at this rate haha. Either way, the game's pretty easy. Don't expect much complexity. Save often though, I got a few errors here and there playing the game.

Last edited by a moderator:

alphaikazuchi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Anyone got a save? It's quite hard to get everything
It's definitely a grind, here's right after the last boss and my other saves. I didn't care to do the gallery aside from the bosses because normal enemies are really easy to find.

Attachments

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP does not meet standard. Requires; more informative description. PM a mod with an update to the OP to get this thread unlocked. Thread locked.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP updated, thread unlocked.

HQQ

Reputation score
Can anyone tell me how the hell do you get to the item in the middle of that mountain with invisible paths in the Safari area?
It's evil to put that kind of puzzle in any kind of game, let alone a hentai -_-

Clawfoot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Can anyone tell me how the hell do you get to the item in the middle of that mountain with invisible paths in the Safari area?
It's evil to put that kind of puzzle in any kind of game, let alone a hentai -_-
Basically there are secret pathways hidden inside that mountain. Walk along the left side of the mountain, then walk up and down the wall while walking TOWARDS so you walk INTO the mountain itself. It is a hidden maze.

For me only by entering one of the entrances along the Left wall have I managed to enter the maze and get the item. It is annoying.

HQQ

Reputation score
Basically there are secret pathways hidden inside that mountain. Walk along the left side of the mountain, then walk up and down the wall while walking TOWARDS so you walk INTO the mountain itself. It is a hidden maze.

For me only by entering one of the entrances along the Left wall have I managed to enter the maze and get the item. It is annoying.
I know it's a hidden maze, I even found my way inside and got pretty far, but couldn't for the life of me get to the center.
I found a guide made by the author himself though. The thing's basically borderline impossible -_-

Clawfoot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I know it's a hidden maze, I even found my way inside and got pretty far, but couldn't for the life of me get to the center.
I found a guide made by the author himself though. The thing's basically borderline impossible -_-
Tell me about it. I basically "solved" it by going at angles towards the chest in the center. What a damn tease.

Also me describing the maze was for anyone who hadn't figured it out, sorry if it seemed like I was lecturing you.

HQQ

Reputation score
No worries man, I'm thankful that you tried to help me in the first place.

Great games, I love it that there's content for when you defeat the enemies and actually less content when you lose. Too bad most of them are lolis or loli-ish. If only there was a game like this but with adult, older-sister type girls.

Dalius95

Lurker
Reputation score
No worries man, I'm thankful that you tried to help me in the first place.

Great games, I love it that there's content for when you defeat the enemies and actually less content when you lose. Too bad most of them are lolis or loli-ish. If only there was a game like this but with adult, older-sister type girls.
The ROBF series is like this but with less attack options. The animations are not bad either.

Games like this are pretty rare from what I've seen so far. I wish there was more battle fuck games like ROBF and Monmusu park

OP
TheUnsaid

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
The ROBF series is like this but with less attack options. The animations are not bad either.

Games like this are pretty rare from what I've seen so far. I wish there was more battle fuck games like ROBF and Monmusu park
Well... I'm working on one myself.

MHolloway

Reputation score
Could you send it to me ?

kalambda

Reputation score
Hi guys someone solve this shit?
"A+5 J-1 Kx2 A+4
Z-6 R/2 P-3 E R+1".
BTW if you go to the"/www/data/Classes.json" you can change expParams(note":"<en:Ordinary person>") to expParams":[1,1,1,1]and get exp boost. so you dont need to farm lvl.

Lazyrick

Reputation score
Hi guys someone solve this shit?
"A+5 J-1 Kx2 A+4
Z-6 R/2 P-3 E R+1".
BTW if you go to the"/www/data/Classes.json" you can change expParams(note":"<en:Ordinary person>") to expParams":[1,1,1,1]and get exp boost. so you dont need to farm lvl.
turn the letters into numbers (i.e. A=1 B=2 C=3 etc.), solve math, then turn it back into letters.

kalambda

Reputation score
turn the letters into numbers (i.e. A=1 B=2 C=3 etc.), solve math, then turn it back into letters.
fivetimes oh im an idoit(fivethmes i think haha,thanks)? Btw its really sad that this game doesnt have proper gallery. im mean here is a dozen of dot animation. but you can see it only in battle mode

Last edited: