What's new

RPG [あっぷる屋上] 強制種つけ!ダーティダンジョン / Escape from the Dirty Dungeon! [RJ327539]

lokm

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
123.PNG

Main image cropped for reasons.

Gameplay:
This is an animated battle fuck game with normal rpg combat in it as well. You are generally just trying to get out of each dungeon and learning how to work the combat system is key. If what I typed out below isn't enough, go to the white crystal in the main hall and talk to the cat on the right for more detailed instructions about combat. The enemies in this game are generally either futas or monsters with some exceptions.

Also, the game is FULLY TRANSLATED, just like his previous monmusu park games.

There are a lot of animations for each enemy, something like 20+ per enemy? It is easiest to see this in the gallery but the enemies have a small moveset while you have 12 different H-attacks, not counting the skills which are like 4 unique moves and the rest are variants of the regular H-attacks. There are 30 enemies including bosses, but a good amount are reskins of a previous enemy.

Your basic actions are Fight (Attack/Guard/Kiai/Skill) Sexual Attack (Various Options), Item and Escape--most of those are self-explanatory; but Kiai is what increases the agility bar (as well as taking damage/sexual damage).

The agility bar is important as it determines how many actions you can take and when maxed you can use a skill which will be powerful (high damage + debuff or self-buff) but it will also drop you back down to 1 agility.

Enemies can use skills as well and usually a QTE (quick time event) will occur where you need to either: time a button press, mash a certain button or do a specific input to avoid enemy skills. Using skills in game is the same way, only difference is that sexual skills usually have you fill up a bar and stop at a certain point by letting go of the button at the right time.

Sexual skills are unlocked as you go on through the game as well, which are similar but they just make the enemy climax/get a defense debuff instead of dealing any damage.

Once the H-meter (LG) fills for you, you will no longer be able to use normal attacks and you will be limited to using items/sexual attacks. If you fill the enemy's bar (FG) then they climax and are stunned for 5 turns, usually giving you enough time to max out your agility meter/unleash a skill.

As you can see combat is more involved than you would expect and there is an elemental chart on top of all of this, did not expect this from an H-game lol. Equipping the same element armor will defend against that respective element the best and have the indicated elemental weakness as per the chart. Having the opposing element equipped on your fist weapon will deal more damage [ex. Water (called ice in game for some reason) beats fire.]

Elemental Chart.PNG
(Chart is always in the background during combat)

Controls:
Mouse: Movement w/ auto-sprint
Arrow keys: Movement/Select Action
Shift: Sprint
Enter/Z: Select
Esc/X: Back
Including a screenshot of combat below

1625868970413.png

Story:
The "nomadic karate practitioner" Latekka is exploring a dungeon and is trapped in a dungeon by goblins, an evil doppelganger steals all of her abilities/powers and she has to make it through each dungeon (and defeat each boss) to regain her powers.

Fetishes: Rape Futanari Loli Reverse Rape Female Protagonist

Only warning I have is to SAVE OFTEN if you do not have v1.01 or later. There is a specific bug that happens when you use an escape rope and get into an encounter at the same time, it will make it so you do not fight enemies when you collide with them, essentially ruining your save and forcing you to start either all over or on a previous save. Btw, I will upload a full save with the gallery unlocked soon.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Surprising little game. Very rough around the edges at times, battle-fuck is more of a strange but amusing "mutual battle-rape"; but not bad at all. If anything, it does get a bit repetitive once you've seen all the animations (at 1/3-1/2 of the game).

Only warning I have is to SAVE OFTEN if you do not have v1.01 or later. There is a specific bug that happens when you use an escape rope and get into an encounter at the same time, it will make it so you do not fight enemies when you collide with them, essentially ruining your save and forcing you to start either all over or on a previous save. Btw, I will upload a full save with the gallery unlocked soon.
It's not just that. Opening a door or stuff can trigger that too. It seems to happen when both actions (battle and map action) are simultaneous. But it's rare and when it happens you can't access the menu anyway, so you can't botch your save.

In particular the battle UI is pretty much exemplary; clear icons, fast and easy to use, QTEs are a nice textbook example. A bit late for KFC, but I'd urge devs like @TheUnsaid with similar concepts, or any RPGM dev, to have a look at how it's done (referring specifically to the UI, the battle interface)
The only nitpicks: skills descriptions aren't shown in-battle - unless I missed a key. And the need to press Enter to confirm the turn's orders.

The tutorial ain't too clear, so here are the 101s:
- AG is the number of times you act per turn. Raise it with Kiai, or getting hit.
- Rateka's lust only ever resets when the opponent climaxes and she's at 100% (Nasty)
- skills are essentially useless, since they reset your AG to 1. Except for the amusent value.
- quaff energy drinks outside battles, as they otherwise cost 2AG to use in-battle
- there's an elemental chart on the screen to the left. It's not for decoration! Escape and re-equip when needed.
- your bread&butter will be nutlocking the opponent. Definition below.

To nutlock (verb, informal, not to confuse with stunlock):
a)get the enemy around 90% lust, and Rateka to 100%
b)get the enemy to 100% lust (in a nutshell: have'em nut!)
c)either - kill it in 5- turns (atk, atk, kiai, atk, kiai)
or - attack it for 2-3 turns and use the rest to seduce it to 100% lust again; rince&repeat.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Wait. This is the same guy as Monmusu park?

Female MC. Ugly as sin enemies. Mostly maledom sex where the girl gets raped.
T_T
Definitely won't be enjoying this game sexually.

Hmm... Might as well give it a shot. This dev is ambitious at least. On a design level he attempts to visualize as much as possible which is insanity to me so there could be some things to learn here.

==

EDIT: Wow, thanks for mentioning me @Strange
Playing this game for only a few minutes and I can already tell it's ambitious like I thought.

It has a comedy tone so the brutality and natural nastiness of the rape content is diminished. I'm still playing flaccid tho.

Regarding the UI though which you brought me here for, it's extremely tailorized to this game.
Various design decisions like the arrow inputs are there to give no "future" prediction.
Some UI elements cover other UI elements in order to take focus, because the background animation doesn't matter until you take your action.

As the game's UI doesn't change much, meaning you only get changes in HP, and SP at clear predetermined points they are left completely out of the way in the very corner of the screen on the corner of your eyes.

The reason fighting games have their healthbar at the top and drawing down towards the countdown timer is because that information can change at any time, and having an accurate measure of it is always necessary. In Sex Machine there are no damage numbers for a reason, and so keeping your eye on the situation while feeling tense about whether you're gonna make it or not without any clear way of knowing was part of my design.

Basically the game's structure is way too different for me to take any lessons from a UI perspective that's not visual?
Maybe I could use more gradients or something...

Well, either way, I'm definitely thinking more about UI now, so I appreciate it.

==

While I quite dislike this game sexually, I must say it's hilarious, and genuinely one of the most unique games I've seen.

Last edited:
OP
L

lokm

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Here's a full save for anyone who wants it, my version is v1.01 if that makes a difference

Attachments

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Nice! Do we know if there is a way to decensor it?
You're talking about a 2D game you know that right?
Best way to decensor would be to decrypt the game and redraw the pixel art decensored. The censorship is not done in post.

amgwtfover

Lurker
Reputation score
Actually a rather enjoyable game. Yes it has a bit of roughness around the edges and can't wait to show you all the CGs it has basically from step 1....

But look at the ambition in this thing, a unique combat H system, a peculiar, simple but interesting navigation, and enemy variety with varying CGs for at least the different types. This is still for me 10x better than just another linear "go talk to this person until 10 H stat, then new scene until 30 H stat, repeat for whole town"

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Actually a rather enjoyable game. Yes it has a bit of roughness around the edges and can't wait to show you all the CGs it has basically from step 1....

But look at the ambition in this thing, a unique combat H system, a peculiar, simple but interesting navigation, and enemy variety with varying CGs for at least the different types. This is still for me 10x better than just another linear "go talk to this person until 10 H stat, then new scene until 30 H stat, repeat for whole town"
The ambition is good and bad.
Every enemy has a bunch of sexual positions but you are incentivized to only target weaknesses. To play the game well you shouldn't really be using all of those positions.
A very easy way to fix this would be that repeat uses of the same position would weaken the stimulus, so even if an enemy is weak to a movement you are incentivized to use another action.

The battle system is complex but the game disincentivizes non-erotic approaches so much that every fight ends using the same strategy.
A very easy way to fix this would be to randomize how much lust enemies start with, and nerf erotic actions so that it increases enemy speed more than your speed gets increased by the counter attack.
That way, enemies with random base lust would be a good strategy to take a lewd approach, and enemies with low random lust, it's probably better with to use a physical approach. Especially if you move some numbers around. The game also needs easier access to healing to encourage physical strats because as of right now, erotic strats have way too many benefits.

Playing the game using erotic strats isn't bad, but then what's the point of putting in all that work in the physical part? You'll almost never use physical skills.

There's a first order optimal strategy, and it stays relevant throughout the whole game, of just lewding the enemies, and post nut punching them.
In order to combat this the maps have gimmicks but they're annoying, cover the screen gimmicks and those aren't fun. They use those gimmik maps to break up the tension, but as an erotic game, the main form of engagement is in the combat system sadly.

Personally, I also think the other aspect of this game that will definitely stop it from being memorable is the fact that there's no emotional attachment.
It's all physical stuff and lust. Since the enemies are hideous monsters for the most part, or futas, the player playing can't get any type of attachment to anything. Games that stick with people are generally games that also affect your mind in that way. Strong emotional reactions to characters and such which this game has 0 of.

This game is a neat surprise for the first 10 minutes but gets shallow and boring over time.

Last edited: