What's new

VN/TEXT 蟲島 -Arachnid Bug-

Re: 蟲島 -Arachnid Bug-

The Full Game moniker refers to articles of hentai possessing the full array of elements of a game, one of which is gameplay. The only 'play' this could be said to have, is a play button to make the glorified slideshow move. The correct prefix is Text and CGI.

Still, the full game prefix is mildly misleading, but ‘game-possessing-non-trivial-amounts-of-interactivity’ is a bit too long.

Ohhh I never saw the prefix that way :eek:
Thank you for clarifying me ^^

Sorry for misleading everyone with the wrong tag. I'll be sure to not let it happen again!

Any chance of just getting the CG set? Can't read Japanese, so I obviously don't get anything out of just rapidly clicking my mouse through a novel's worth of the stuff to get to the next picture. Also saves space to just have the CG.

Couldn't help but make comparison with:

Each to their own but I would have liked it better if it was a bit longer.

And understanding the storyline really helps with these text "games", so I can understand the frustration of some on here because for them it's just pressing the skip button until the next h-scene comes, which is really no better than jacking off to google image search.

I bet this one contains Guro since it was one of Cyclet works.

There isnt any guro besides the ending I mentioned. Well that isnt even shown, just known.

I can't even get this thing to run. Syntax error?

I bet this one contains Guro since it was one of Cyclet works.

Surprisingly it doesn't, and the theme is similar, except in a smaller scale: a girl getting caught and being forced to test on insect sex by a school biology teacher.

Surprisingly it doesn't, and the theme is similar, except in a smaller scale: a girl getting caught and being forced to test on insect sex by a school biology teacher.

Really even a little bit, well if it's that so I'm really relief about it.

oh wow :D mediafire cake with 1xx mb per file makes me happy :D
but is it interesting ?:D

oh wow :D mediafire cake with 1xx mb per file makes me happy :D
but is it interesting ?:D

what the hell? lolz

Well about the 195 mbs per file, I do it so that the speed rate doesn't lower, apparently somewhere on the terms & services text there's a line describing that you lose speed rating starting from 200mb (since I don't wanna risk it, I create a little margin of 5mbs), so sorry if I create any inconveniences, but it's for the well being of all.

About this game being interesting, well... 2 questions.

Do you like VN?

Do you like insect/bugs rape?

Go find it out now lol

well i cannot run the Setup :D
what is the key ?

the file name, directory name , or volume label syntax is incorrect :D

Last edited:

If you see a folder called "data", go in it, you'll see that the game is already there.

but still not run the game by clicking :D
does it need some key to run :D

applocale or nltea or something elsse ? :D

How do you get this to run? went into data file and clicked appliction and still shows an error.

I think the real highlight of this game is all the scenes of the two sisters carrying on a conversation as they're both raped. It seems like 99% of h-games are just a single woman/man having sex so the variety here is nice.

You need to be in app. local Japanese (or whatever how you call that).

If it still doesn't work, I dunno what's your prob: I didn't do anything else.

could somebody please re-upload the game...?
the first link is death... :(

Back