What's new

Arachnophilia (GIFTS thread)

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Within the glades of the Fey there laid a secret land, a world all its own. A world connected to every Court and every realm. A world that grew quiet and foreboding for anyone who dared to enter. A world of stillness and quiet that few truly knew and even fared dare to venture. And of those brave, foolish few every single soul came back bearing the only look capable of encompassing the true depths of what that soul had seen.

The deeper one went the colder the forest became. Soon enough a light frosting of snow would begin to mount on the branches overhead. And then it mounted between. It would seem an impossible feat, to see a layer of powdery snow simply hanging in the air, but as one dove even deeper one would finally see the fine web that gathered around every tree. The farther one walked the more complex that web became until it nearly formed a solid wall, and even though one could see through the layers of silk quite easily one would suddenly find themselves walking through the halls of a castle, one built around and within the very forest itself.

Eventually one would come to a large clearing. Or maybe a courtyard. Or maybe even the throne room itself. This probably made the most sense, especially as a lone spider marched down this corridor and was soon greeted by others of its kind. Each rose a salute as their brother passed, a single foreleg rising over their head to cover all but two of their many eyes from this noblespider's sight. And on he went, stopping at random times to give a quaint "Hello." "Good to see you." "Hey, Harry, how're the kids?" "Gods dammit, Murry, I told you to quit shaving yourself!" And at that the entire group takes a mild step away from the naked spider, Murry himself suddenly looking rather sheepish before he waves his pedipalps in apology and escapes up into the canopy to restore at least some modesty.

Once the commotion finally died down and the noble had a chance to shake his head in dismay he finally continued on. And then immediately stopped. Because he was finally there. A single, gigantic web spanned the entire ceiling, and from its center an enormous ball of fur descended. It was larger than a bear, the white fur that subtly shifted at its body seemed to produce the very wind that ruffled it so. As it neared the ground that form unraveled, eight gigantic legs spreading out and nearly smashing the ground before the very queen of these spiders simply landed as lightly as a feather and held herself high. All at once the gathered court bowed in deepest respect, and there they stayed until a pygmy spider that looked no bigger than a chihuahua landed atop her head and cleared his throat.

"ALL HAIL THE QUEEN!"

To hear such a loud voice come from such a small body was a miracle in itself. It was only when all the others had answered (including a quiet voice from up in the rafters) that they all rose to stand, and after a bit that same queen started shaking oh so slightly. A moment later she rose her head and mumbled unintelligibly, and Sir Tiny nodded along before raising himself a little higher.

"THE QUEEN HAS HEARD GRUMBLINGS OF DISCONTENT FROM HER COURT! EXPLAIN YOURSELVES!"

At that the grumbling rose, and not a word could be heard until the noblespider cleared his voice once more. "Milady, I believe I speak for myself and all my brethren when I say this. Ahem... WE'RE FECKIN' BORED!" A chorus of "HEAR HEAR"s and "JOLLY GOOD!"s and clicking mandibles rang throughout the royal hall, and the queen herself joined in by clacking her fangs together before all the fun was broken by a resounding

"SILENCE!"

Everyone lowered their eyes and shuffled their feet in embarrassment, none more so than the queen herself, but her little crier would not be perturbed.

"HER MAJESTY DEMANDS TO KNOW WHAT THE HELL YOU WANT HER TO DO ABOUT IT!"

All eyes turn to the noble. "Some freedom, milady." Another round of murmuring commenced

"SILENCE! EXPLAIN!"

"Well, your majesty, though we do have the freedom to venture around the faerie courts and their lands our presence doesn't feel quite as... welcome?... as we'd wish. I propose we simply throw ourselves out there and force everyone we come across to get used to fuzzy friendly spiders!"

A long silence was born from that proposal. The assembled arachnids all took their time to simply ponder how such a bold act could change their standing not only among the faeries but among the mortals as well, and even as she shook with the Parkinson's she carried the queen was taking those words to heart.

"SILENCE! OUR POSITION IN THE COURTS IS STRAINED ENOUGH AS IT IS!"

Everyone simply took one long blink at the little spider that was starting to rant atop the queen's head.

"WE CANNOT TAKE THE GOOD WILL WE'VE BEEN GIVEN SO LIGHTLY!"

The queen herself mumbled something up at the little guy, but he simply jumped up and down in his enthusiasm.

"WE MUST WORK TOWARD ACCEPTANCE AND UNDERSTANDING! WE MUST SHOW OUR WORTH TO THOSE WHO WOULD CALL US 'PESTS'!"

The spider matriarch actually starts to look a little annoyed at her designated mouth, but even as she moved a foot up to give him a light smack he simply fends them off without missing a beat.

"WE CANNOT SIMPLY THROW THAT ALL AWAY SIMPLY BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL BOR-"

His cries are finally silenced when he is picked up by the mother superior and cleanly shoved into her mouth. The other spiders cringe back a bit at this, but the fact that she isn't actually chewing puts them all at ease. After a few seconds she reaches in and pulls the offending little brat out before placing him back on her head, and he can't help but stumble around a bit as he drips with royal saliva.

"The... The queen says... let the invasion commence..."

At that the tiny spider collapsed into a heap right on top of one of the queen's eyes, but it went unnoticed against the large whoop of triumph that echoed throughout the hall. The queen herself bounced with excitement, and in a rare moment she rose herself up and pointed with one of her massive legs to the castle's main entrance. "Mur morf fir murpurpry!"

"You heard her, lads! CHARGE!"

And thus did the great GIFTS exodus begin...

((Alright, people, do whatever the hell you want!))

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Arachnophilia (GIFTS thread)

Just another fine day.

He lit his cigar, and wiped some of the blood off of his face. His appearance was such that you could tell all the various ill deeds he committed during his day. He had finished with a hard day's work of doing odd jobs for the fallen angel, and was on his way home to his run down mansion. He reached the front gates and was about to head down the main walkway to the front door, expecting various women of his harem to wait on him, giving him booze, food, and sex, before he suddenly came across a large spider standing in the middle of his rotten garden.

He stared at it. It stared at him.

He pointed his gun at it. It gave a start.

"W-wait! You must be Hank!" it tried to encourage him not to fire by holding up a front leg, pleading.

"I am Hank. You must be Victim." Hank replied, being the man holding the gun. "This is my gun, Destiny. I'ma shoot you." he announced.

"I-I said wait! Don't shoot!" it pleaded further.

"Why not?" he inquired.

"... I'm here to give you a quest." the spider announced.

Hank cocked his gun. "I'm only interested in sex and murder. Anything else?"

"I-I can hook you up with a hot arachne I know!" the spider replied quickly.

"Well done." Hank nodded.

"... A-anyway... The quest is to help the world understand how awesome GIFTS are." the spider announced excitedly.

Hank rose an eyebrow while reaching one hand back to scratch his ass. "... I don't think the world needs much convincin' on how great it is to get a suck'n'fuck from a girl on their birthday, critter."

"Not that kind of gift! Like me!" he declared.

"What about you?" Hank shrugged, picking his nose.

"I'm one of the GIFTS!"

"... Who the fuck would want a giant, ugly-ass spider for their birthday?" Hank inquired.

The spider made a gesture of anger. "Argh! Forget it! God damn it, you're an asshole!" it declared, before skittering off. Though it halted when a bolt landed in front of it's path from Hank's massive gun. "W-what the hell do you want!?" the spider inquired.

"Where's the hot arachne." Hank demanded.

"You can't be serious... You didn't even do anything for me! You're going to threaten me unless I tell you!? You're a monster!"

"Don't care. Evil." Hank replied, preparing another bolt while pointing his barrel at the spider.

The spider then sighed, and gave an address and basic appearance of an arachne, before skittering off of Hank's lawn, quietly muttering curses at the gun wielding human.

Hank sighed, watching the spider go, before heading for his front door. "Shame. I already tapped that." Hank said to himself, a bit let down. Though being received by a succubus and a lamia with equally large titties soon cheered him up.

Courage Wolf

The Admin who is Raid Boss
RP Moderator
Reputation score

It had been sounded! The call to invade by his beautiful queen!!! Today was a glorious day indeed! Tyrus had no idea what the others were going to do, but he had had a wonderful, glorious, amazing plan in the works for almost a year!!

Skittering around on top of a large platform in the canopy of the trees, Tyrus had begun to implement this plan... Okay, it was more of an insane dream, but it was gonna happen! Tyrus even appreciated the strange looks he got, carrying things he'd bargained with, or stolen from, their few friends or the fey courts in general... Paint brushes, giant baskets and bowls of dye... And a very very large reed basket... He was only missing one key component... Magic...

He had every confidence his plan would work Without magic... to a degree... but the crashing and dying horribly part could only be avoided in the long run With Magic... And that meant he needed outside help...

Still! He'd finally been given permission! Kind of... Maybe... Not really, but this was as close to it as he was ever going to get and Tyrus wasn't about to spoil the opportunity! Even now, as he hauled up more paint brushes and another bucket of dye up the trees, his fuzzy white body splattered and stained with different colors already, Tyrus was so happy! Although the clicking of his mandibles constantly as he hummed a happy tune only made him look crazier...

Still, with the last of his supplies hauled up into his laboratory... Tyrus was now prepared to start on the most important part of his plan... The WindSack...

Tyrus' lab was really just a large flat area atop many trees made of silk and fallen wood, sticks, and logs, but it was all his, even when the rain spattered across the patchwork roof, or the wind caused the entire thing to sway and shudder... And Today the WindSack would be born... It was with a delighted look on his spidery face that Tyrus began spinning something that would be a true labor of his dreams... The dream of all spiders... or maybe just him... To Fly...

OP
Termite

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The invasion spread. Fuzzy white spiders sprang out into the world, their number beyond reason, their antics frustrating and asinine to all they came across.

But even then something seemed...off... Their numbers spread, every little hamlet and village drowned in the unending wave of arachnid friendliness that washed over the land, but a week later that tide started to ebb. Some of the spiders remained, a constant presence of helpful yet ultimately incompetent crawlers that would forever scar the lands they now claimed as home, but little by little people began to wonder. Where did the rest of them go? Why do only a handful remain? What utter lunacy could be waiting over the horizon once the main force decided to rear its ugly eight-eyed head?

Those questions were answered a week later. All across the Helorian continent very few places were spared the threat of the GIFTS, but some exceptions were made. Anudor, the Amazon, more specifically the Pfithirian Jungle... It was unclear why the spiders chose to avoid these areas, but that ended in a rather spectacular fashion. And one only had to look at the budding jungle village of Kyederon.

At first glance it didn't seem like all that much. A little larger, perhaps, a little more fortified, but not even the grand city of Therion or the once massive Necropolis could boast this single claim: Arachne openly walked through the streets. They may mostly keep to themselves, most of their time spent resting within the abandoned mine that was once this ex-slave camp's purpose, but from time to time the giant spider women would wander out, and they could do so whenever they wished. It was a sight unlike any other, but even if the people that lived their gave them a wide berth they seemed to tolerate the creatures' existence, possibly even accept them if they were in the proper mood.

With the arachne living among them the people had learned to simply live their lives around the admittedly dangerous spider-folk, but on an odd morning the village woke to an odd tapping that seemed to echo through the ground. The curious and the brave ventured out, and those that lived near the mines soon hid when the spotted the arachne moving out en masse. The sheer number of them was intimidating, especially with their leader Divinar taking point, but the fact that they seemed anxious and skittish was even more so. A number of doors were quickly slammed, and all that could be seen of the people were a few eyes that peered out of slightly opened windows as they wondered just what was going on. All their focus would be on the arachne that were starting to shuffle uncomfortably. Only the arachne themselves would notice the various other eyes sitting along the rooftops and the around the walls.

At first there seemed to be a standoff. The arachne wouldn't move, and their voyeurs only sat and watched. But once the spider-women started spreading out to confront this new threat the frost spiders would finally make their presence known to all. They did so by calmly stepping into the open, their legs moving slowly and carefully along the houses and within the alleys while only pausing to make another of those mysterious taps along whatever surface they walked. Divinar was the first of her kind to act, her legs spreading out to give her a better footing to leap should one of these lesser things come too close. But as the GIFTS made their way forward not even she could bring herself to act. She simply hone in on one, her attention never wavering as her daughters each isolated their own target and started staring at the diminutive little spiders that dared cross their path.

At this point the people felt an all out war was preparing to brew across their streets. The defense force had already assembled around the paired creatures, and whether Nala herself made an appearance or not was anyone's guess, but before the first shot could be fired the GIFTS finally made their move. As one they all rose a pair of legs high into the air, the small stripes at their tips standing out in the rising sun, after only a couple of seconds those spiders started dancing. They shuffled left and right, their limbs carrying them just as nimbly as any ballerina while their suspended legs shifted and swung, turned and bounced, rose and fell and even hummed ever so softly. And before the arachne even new it they found themselves fascinated. The entire world around them seemed to fade until only these small white spiders danced before their eyes, and as the GIFTS skittered about the arachne couldn't help but keep their bodies completely turned toward the display before them.

Little by little the people started stepping forward. They were nearly as fascinated by this dance as their arachnid neighbors, and as it went on the GIFTS simply stepped closer and closer inch by inch until they were nearly crawling over their partner. Just before they touched their pedipalps rose, and a moment later those limbs were humming and tickling the abdomens of the women they had met. One by one the arachne all fell into a trance, and surprisingly enough Divinar was the first to have one of the fuzzy spiders climbing onto her back. She didn't react a bit to this, her eyes nearly vacant yet somehow excited, and as more and more of the spiders mounted the arachne the people that watched them wondered if they'd stumbled onto something that they would need to hide from their kids.

But those fears amounted to nothing once the spiders simply curled into a little ball atop the arachne's backs, and as they all settled they simply started chittering happily as the spiderkin slowly came back to their senses. They were all caught completely surprised by their own little passengers, but no matter much they would have hated having any of the humans or elves doing the same they couldn't bring themselves to do anything more severe than simply pet their new guests.

Of course there were far more spiders than there were spider-women, but those that hadn't found a partner seemed content to simply descend to town and wave to all the people gathered. With that they started dispersing, each one offering a little "Hello!" to whoever they passed, and if anyone wanted to talk they would simply stop and greet the prospect of conversation with the same zeal they had for courting the arachne. Those that were left alone simply took to exploring the village, and whether they wanted to or not the citizens of Kyederon soon found themselves infested.

But Kyedron wasn't the only place to find itself under friendly attack. Whether it was entire dens that existed in the jungle, outlying scouts looking to expand away from their kin, the occasional resident that seemed to settle within places like Acheron, the single girl who managed to become a maid within a fortress of a mansion, or even the lone spider who became a tank and patrolled the nearly deserted deserts of Anudor, nearly each and every arachne known through Heloras found themselves with their own personal rider and no willpower to do anything about it.

Basically the GIFTS just Charmed all the arachne in all the threads. Rawr and whatnot.