What's new

RPG [Architect] Monstergirls Unlimited RPG RPGMaker

Pentavus7

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Monstergirls Unlimited RPG

Ouch, I'm hurt guys, really hurt. After further experimentation I think my network doesn't like Megavideo, as I can download .exe's from everywhere else. As I don't control said network, there's not much I can do.
Hey I never said I wasn't part of that certain lazy-ass half! ;)

No harm, no foul, eh?

We've all got reasons/excuses. I'm the one zipping the files, so if there's anyone who's got to piss ands moan about people being lazy with .exe files, it's me. And I'm not pissing or moaning.

You're a good man, Charlies Brown, you're a good man.

Also, we should probably drop this convo now. Hopefully this clears everything up about why the OP has two links for MGU (one with .exe and one with .zip). It's been 3 or 4 posts already and none of them are too remotely about MGU, so we better hide before DarkFire grills us...with Dark Fire!

darkrave

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i cant get past the part where ur trying to help the prisoners escape so u can take the boat to vestings.... i enter the jail and the first guard doesnt die after i kill him wat should i do?

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

i cant get past the part where ur trying to help the prisoners escape so u can take the boat to vestings.... i enter the jail and the first guard doesnt die after i kill him wat should i do?
I'm pretty sure thats the problem everyone is having. Wait for a new update, I guess.

IceLancer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

you kill him a million times and soon after the game should crash, its what the pope would do

( if this offends you please stop being so serious about religion )

darkrave

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hoping you release update soon i love this game ty for making it ^.^

Roadkill007

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Thanks so much for making this game. I love how you make up for the limited nature of the RPG maker by using erotic text. The story is pretty damn good so far too, and just wow...

IceLancer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

o.o so whats up with the game and such? =o

darkrave

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

lol everyones w8ing for him to make update so not sure yet.

IceLancer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

:p well i know that

just thought id ask n see if something game wise was up with the maker

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

i did check on Architect account, it seems he hasn't been on it in two weeks.

darkrave

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

T-T man i rly want to play this game more but it just doesnt feel right wen u cant get further. <(^-^<)(>^-^)> gona keep my hopes up.

liount

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Really have bad exp with RPG makers. But it looks good from the screenshots so...what rpg maker I need for this jap or eng?

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Really have bad exp with RPG makers. But it looks good from the screenshots so...what rpg maker I need for this jap or eng?
if i remember if you download the zip file the whole game is on the RPG maker. just have unzip it then click the blue cube and it give you everything.

liount

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So thats it? Just DL that and VX and I'm good to go?

IceLancer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

so ive been playing a lot of games on rpg maker recently and several other games and a lot of them are new and happen to have impregnation wide spread around teh games o.0.... have you considered adding that to the game and if so do you still consider it and how would you add it in i na way which doesnt take too much away from the main story line? or if added would it change the story line in some way (like a 2nd or more ending different from just fighting through)

hardwiredd

Reputation score

wow! playing through now and VERY impressive. if only for the backstory. look forward to the hentai bits ;)

Septimus

Reputation score

After having played this game for the past two days, I can say it is very well made. I've been finding myself actually enjoying the gameplay and storyline more than the sexual content.

That being said, I've also found many bugs contained within which otherwise slow down or stop game progression completely.

1. Before going to the Pale Forest, and after returning to JD's the first time, he acted as though Mira was already with me and informed me of my next mission in Highport.

2. After my mission was complete in Highport and in the Dock Area, returning to the Dock area would cause me to appear in the dungeon area where the first mission with Shadow was carried out and I would not be able to leave.

3. After finding the deck of cards in the Mines, I was not able to leave.

4. After beginning the second mission with Shadow, and entering the dungeon area at the Docks, encountering a soldier causes a continuous series of fights with soldiers, and if you manage to get away from the soldier, he does not disappear. Attempting to leave results in the same message being played in the first mission with Shadow.

The most recent bug is preventing me from progressing any further. Please fix these issues...I really like this game as it reminds me of the old greats like Chrono Trigger.

IceLancer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

the last two pages covered all mentioned bugs and it should be being worked on now.

The bug with JD is a trigger going off before it should and that happens all over the game.

OP
Architect

Architect

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Check this page for bugs fixed so you don't report those already fixed.

If you cannot be bothered making an account, tell someone who already has an account to fetch the bug fix list for you.